Alien Intercession

Cant say, first I heard of them.

4 Likes

Thats really great bro that you want to focus on it,

I know you are holding back alot from more advanced spiritual fields but I think we can handle it now.

Sam also told me you had a dream series that you wanted to make but never pulled trough.

I think it would be awesome if you did

1 Like

https://tomkenyon.com/who-are-the-hathors

1 Like

Mao…you’re better than this. :wink:

2 Likes

Not always! I eat pretty healthy etc., but still have issues which were helped only by the Advanced Healing field. Some conditions are also genetic, environmental.

2 Likes

I don’t think so,
while a large amount would not happen if you ate well,
a condition for example like Parkinson’s while even genetic factors can contribute
repeated head trauma can cause, as in the case with Mohammed Ali.
No amount of water or food would reverse it.
The human body mostly heals by scarring not regenerating.
Scarring itself can lead to problems.

18 Likes

4 Likes

:smiley: something something Cold Reading something something.

3 Likes

In response to ‘we can handle it now’
I draw your attention to the deleted Matchmaker thread.
which I am sure you saw.

13 Likes

Yes but who cares about a bunch of desperate horny dudes lol.

You think theyre gonna dare to click on a field for shamanic journeying or some other spiritual field?

Your true followers are spiritual people Senpai, so feed us more spiritual fields ;D

But yeh I understand, alot of people want to take advantage of your talent for their ego gains, not me.

For example most probably request custom fields for material gains while I only want higher self on an item but corona fked me financially.

Lifes not fair I guess.

Anyway, more dream seeeds ;D

7 Likes

they are
and are gonna ask for a specific type of growth, not spiritual, from beings not from around here.

10 Likes

Nahhh, trust me they wont dare lol.

Alien intercession is one thing but going into spirit world and ask for that growth? They will be butchered lol

3 Likes

Last night in moment when sun went down, I saw UFO, it was like little pinky lights plate , and it was so far away from me, but in seconds it was larger and larger, and closer to me
I was in corn field and when I realized what is happening I started to run back to house lol I was somehow scared they will took me lol and when I went to my house I turned back on, it was gone and fading like stealth in sky… amazing dude lol

8 Likes

Point is I don’t listen it already week or more lol but it seems I created connections perhaps

Cause I thought about them previously than I saw that ufo

My thoughts were like: "what if they now arrive and I am far from home and in the field lol or something like that, too much aliens movie ikr

I thought to capture in video but in running my phone fell

6 Likes

Wow, pretty vivid picture. Almost like a scene out of Manoj Night Shyamalan movie! Jokes apart, pretty intimidating experience.

5 Likes

dude it’s scary when you see that something so little become so larger and larger and moving to you lol I was terrified and in same time laughing myself lol but plate was nice so magical

6 Likes

I think pleiadians would be a great option. They’re kinda similar to us humans but more advanced spiritually I guess.

4 Likes

They seem pretty nice, polite but aloof. At least that is how their interaction with me has been!

8 Likes

I was like “oh what is that so nice and little there in the sky, " oh it moving strange, " oh it’s now becoming larger,” oh and now is more larger than before" and why it’s moving in my direction"
run run run you idiot lol

8 Likes

You know, sometimes a part of me wishes you only made spiritual and healing fields, no androstenol, no test, no muscles, no height, you get the point. Sure, it would kinda hurt some of our egos but it would probably bring an awesome community with people who only want to learn… maybe in an alternate timeline lol. On the good side there’s a lot of people who come to know all your amazing stuff from fields like male enhancement lol, no judgement. At least I did, probably found you from a field like facial symmetry or something like that :stuck_out_tongue:… I personally would love if you focused more on DreamSeeds :smiley:

4 Likes