Alien Intercession

Always love the synchronicities and connections.
Been working on an Agartha portal since morning.
Should be up in an hour or two (energetic alchemy)
making the ‘music video’ now

28 Likes

11 Likes

Now, some of you are going to have some real fun!
And perhaps a few eye openers that make you question everything you’ve been taught.

13 Likes

I had a sort of Freudian slip for a few seconds and I read Agatha, without the R :mag::woman_facepalming:t2: and thought “ok, I must really have serious problems about making connection between things”.

Time to have some sleep.

4 Likes

Hey Agatha Christie faked her own death once…so…she probably knew something… she knew… :wink: :rofl:

4 Likes

Well its literally
taking a spoon, dipping it into the ocean, then looking at your spoon of salt water and saying ahh, sharks do not exist! I do not see any in the spoon.
Yet the ocean is vast and teeming with life.

27 Likes

@Philip_Weiss this is from @_OM’s teacher Daniel:

“Using Earth as a model, we find that there are four realms to each living planet, two in the material half (3D space, clock time) and two in the cosmic half (3D time, clock space). The interface between these realms appears as a inner, central sun in both realms that acts more like a barrier or “guarded portal” between. Each of the realms has an atmosphere, surface and subterranean region. The Earth (body) realm has an atmosphere extending into the coordinate space around the planet, the Agarthan (soul) realm has an atmosphere extending into the coordinate time around the planet. Both have surfaces with salt water oceans and continents, covered in living organisms. The inner realms are similar, just flipped around, with the atmospheres extending towards the inner, central sun, with a surface composed of continents and fresh water oceans, and a subterranean realm. The inner surfaces are covered in living organisms, as well.”

“Those on the surface of Earth swear they are on the outside, and
Agartha is on the inside, while those in Agartha swear they are on the
outside, and the Earthers are the ones on the inside.”

“A “technology” does exist here but it is one based on natural consequences of harmony, sympathy and discord—a type of vibratory physics that has been relegated to the realm of magic and witchcraft by the scientific minds of men. But this is the “science” here, where human, electronic technology is acting as
the “black magic” of this realm.”

15 Likes

Thanks. Was pretty sure Agartha was talked about in the pdfs I’ve posted.
But wasn’t sure if i’d posted that one yet.

lol, i studied with him.
I wouldn’t call him my teacher. That’s reserved for some other people.
No need to edit it tho.

5 Likes

After Agartha started popping up in my meditations, I went back and read yesterday, all the papers you posted!

3 Likes

Well glad to see everyone’s catching up.
I only posted them on Dreammagick, like, years ago :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Did you by chance also study with Raymon Grace?

1 Like

Funny you mention him.
Last few weeks, I was thinking about the issues people have with certain fields and I was thinking about Sphinx.
Remember him from XM?
He was the one who studied with Raymon, who would do everyone’s “compatibility” testings and clearings for XM products/spells.

2 Likes

Yup, Sphix, cool dude! He was the one who introduced me to Raymon, who is still pretty active from what I heard from his nephew’s son! Raymon’s water clearing audio/video was really really good! I also studied dowsing with him for a bit.

Sphnix also used to sell from “energy gear”, wonder where the dude is these days! We used to talk all the time on Yahoo Messenger, when it was a thing, now lost touch.

Remember Mr. Green Tea? from XM? :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, Jules Vernes was definitely tapped into something or getting info from those who were.
Modern equivalent would be Phillip K. Dick.
In fact, might be the same soul…

3 Likes

Yes, we talked about this in the Vibes of Creation thread.
You jumping timelines??

1 Like

Interestingly, I got along very well with GT! I almost talked to him every day for a while, general stuff and one fine day, the dude just disappeared from the forum. There was a lot of speculation, I emailed him a few times but got no response.

Both of us enrolled with this dude called Arman, who started a course and then disappeared midway. I had totally forgotten about that as well, just came back now! He was also on XM forum.

2 Likes

taking it to PM

1 Like

‘Agartha’ has been coming to mind frequently for me too in the past weeks!

Had just begun listening to the new ‘Tuath dé (danann)’ album for the first time, thinking of the Otherworld and Agartha, not long before Dream’s post. :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you for listening to the otherworld :slight_smile:

If you all wish to come to the premiere
22 Likes

Whoa I just created a thread about the new release and Dream posted it too! Talk of synchronicities!

4 Likes