Alien Intercession

Damn that pic looks dope

2 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

Can you tell us a bit more about Orion and the beings there…?

I did some digging and so many different things lol.

Some say its jesus and the throne of god.
Others state there are beings that are agents for the reptillians there.

You mentioned the anunnaki were from there?

Whats the deal with orion? Really interested and I trust you with your info

@Nabs101

15 Likes

Again I’m not an expert but to give you my own perspective from my own experiences:

Orion as an overall energy is/was all about war, conquering, domination, resistances, rebellions, conflict. etc It is a constellation where beings are incarnated to experience darkness, bloodshed and the journey from darkness to light in it’s intensities.

There are many different species that reside there. But what stands out the most are beings with warrior energies such as the Nordic/Viking, Reptilian, Anunnaki, etc…

Majority of our ancient ancestors have strong connections to Orion. Just look at archaeology in Ancient Egypt, Aztec, Sumeria, Stonehenge, etc…

Having said all that, from this timeline the Orion energy over all has ascended to the light for the most part and they are stewards of positive, constructive change in the universe. They are the masters of teaching and guiding other star systems of how to go from darkness to light.

For you specifically @Samurai, Orion would be a great one to connect with and ask help from the Warriors of Light for assistance to help you understand your raw warrior power within and use it in a way where it servers you and others in the best most harmonized way.

Hope that helps.

18 Likes

My main concern… the “tricksters” are also masters of timelines and forever trying to change the Earth timelines for darkness.
And that particular battle is far from won yet.
Soon? Maybe.
Now? Under one unified dominant timeline? Nope.

And not everyone here as exactly developed the discernment or psychic know-how to spot them or defend themselves against them.

Simply not worth the risk at this point in time, when there are plenty of benevolent systems/aliens out there with the exact same info/teachings

18 Likes

I agree

You see in the eyes of the Infinite Creator everything is valid thus what will be happening in the upcoming years is there I feel to be earth timeline splitting where positive oriented will split from negative oriented so if you are positive oriented, in your timeline (version of earth) things will seem to prosper with peace but the negative timeline would seem to bring more war, more conflicts and suffering.

18 Likes

I’ll tell you what they have told me, that the only savior is actually your own selves. You see the only way you could have attracted such technology as Sapien medicine in your life or anything that helped you grow is because you made changes within yourself. So the more positive changes you make within your self vibrationally this allows for more of ET contact and them sharing their own wise knowledge for us to improve our civilization. It can appear like they are the “saviors” lol but really you saved yourselves.

38 Likes

Hi @Nabs101 - what do the Aliens theorize about God, A Supreme Power, One Thing that Binds All etc.? Or perhaps they have different ideas of it like we do?

12 Likes

They don’t have the same religions like we do. They each have their own way of expressing the nature of the infinite creator but they all recognize that in the ultimate sense all energy and consciousness is derived from one Source. They also recognize that there are levels of awareness and each level has its own governor or “God” as a co-creator in whatever reality. So they would need to adhere to the laws of the reality they are in.

Aliens in general are very connected to their higher mind and know exactly what they need to do when they incarnate. Their society structure is also very supportive in their spiritual growth and soul expansion.

21 Likes

Ok, I don’t know if it’s worth sharing it yet, but let’s finish what we’ve started (I mean the post lol).

As I already wrote here (I think), I’m meditating with Devic Intercession since a while. I generally follow with HS, right after. In order to ask questions about the Devic experience, etc.

Until 2 days ago, nothing happened that I could really describe, except figures popping up from the Hindu pantheon (especially Kartikeya) but this part is about daily conditioning because I have many portraits of Hindu figures hanging on my home’s wall (Kartikeya included). And Devas are not limited to Hinduism anyway.

Though, during the 2 last days, I felt an entity or whatever fellow entering inside me. Like trying to take possession or what, I don’t remember now how you call this phenomenon in English. I don’t feel anything like fear, disturbance or what. I just let it happen.

It lasts until a few minutes after I stop the audio.

Anyway. Since the fellow has started to “enter in me”, I also started to see the image of a statue. Like a Maori statue but I don’t know, that’s just my first interpretation or first association.

I started drawing the statue. I guess that this is where I have to “focus” but I don’t know… I don’t want to oversimplify and say something like “ahaaa this statue has a message for me” lol.

Anyway, if you guys ever would have any feedback or suggestion some time… here or by pm, I’d appreciate.

6 Likes

I’m really bad when trying to describe those things but… it’s like someone else trying to be in my body, you know. I even felt that “it” didn’t feel comfortable, as if saying “you skinny lady, there’s not enough space in you” lol.

I was thinking about the Ancestral Knowledge field to get some clues. Or Pietersite. I’m not sure.

Maybe I just have to keep on going with the Intercession and that’s it (?)

3 Likes

English term would be invocation or channeling.

4 Likes

:expressionless:

Let the “party” get started then :joy: but let’s wait, yes…

2 Likes

It was nice to know you guys :wave:t2:

(Trying to cool it down)

2 Likes

The first time I listened to Alien Intercession, I saw a vision of a woman who looked like a very professional and successful grandmother sitting in a space ship. She was focused and meditating on my brain. She did some kind of energy work on my neurology with the movements of her fingers and with her meditation. She looked like she was trying very hard; like she was looking at something that could use a lot of work.

The second time I listened, I told the aliens, just whoever happens to pick this up, that I wanted help finding a soul mate. They sent me back something that looked like a cross between modern day engineering schematics and ancient Egyptian wall art. It had some pictures at the top and a lot of writing underneath that I couldn’t interpret. But I was given an intuitive grasp of what it meant.

The drawings were of 3 vessels, side by side, like ancient clay pots. One of them had one tube going into it. Another had two tubes going into it. And one had three tubes going into it. The interpretation was that there were 3 basic types of people on this earth. And there are 3 energy sources from which we can draw strength.

The first energy source is physical earthly material success. Which does not mean money only, but includes money for sure. Earthly success: health, wealth, and whatever else exists in physical temporal reality.

The second energy source was Thought. Some people draw energy from understanding things; the nature of things, how they work, why they work, cause and effect. They draw energy from grasping the “why” behind events and human behavior. They take the time to think things through.

The third source of energy was Spirit. Some draw from a connection to something divine or from a connection with a spiritual reality. A good conscience may energize them, or an act of kindness towards those who cannot repay them or benefit them. Or they draw energy and strength from experiencing invisible realities first hand.

Technically, with this model, there could be 7 types or combinations of types from these different sources:

Physical Spiritual
Physical
Physical Mental
Mental
Mental Spiritual
Mental Physical
Spiritual

See what I mean. But the aliens didn’t focus on that. They just thought it was important that I understand that there are 3 basic types of people. And the gist of the whole lesson was this. The fewer sources of energy you draw from, the wider your field of people is to select a mate from. It will be easier to find someone who primarily draws from one source. It will be harder to find another person like you who strongly draws from 2 sources. It will be hardest to find someone who strongly draws from and needs and cares about all 3 sources. But this was their idea of what determined whether people were compatible or not compatible with each other.

26 Likes

Lol. Fortunately or unfortunately I’m an all 3 person.

8 Likes

Now, this is getting interesting @angelblessings @Philip_Weiss lol :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

:joy: I was talking about the “love is all we need” part but in a broad sense lol

My friend (I don’t know if it’s a he or she btw) didn’t show up again yet :joy:

2 Likes

Right :hugs: Maybe he/she’s still around but not “in me” for the moment

2 Likes

I’m afraid that if it happens, everybody outside of the forum would start appearing too… lame :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I mean there are so many deep souls here

4 Likes