Alien Intercession

Summary

[spoiler]Just kidding. The real link here[/spoiler]

9 Likes

I did not see that coming. Not to date aliens…

1 Like

That could be how some of us got here. Ever look around and feel like you’re a different species? #hybrids

5 Likes

Yeah. I’m kinda kidding about the hybrids thing. But I almost wonder sometimes. As far fetched as it sounds, it would explain a lot. But then I’ve got my message from the stars, they didn’t say I was a mule… I just have too many “tubes”.
Capture

3 Likes

No doubt. Somehow this conversation reminded me to check and I just realized David Wilcock’s new book is out.
https://www.amazon.com/Awakening-Dream-Contact-David-Wilcock/dp/1524742023/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2XVWL7KEYMG7C&dchild=1&keywords=david+wilcock&qid=1597881322&s=books&sprefix=david+wilcock%2Caps%2C233&sr=1-2
Can’t wait til he puts it on Audible. I really enjoy listening to him read his own books. They’re long as heck too. Lots to enjoy.

For anyone who doesn’t know, all his books fit very well into the subject of “Alien Intercession”

2 Likes

Money and time where my mouth is. Yes, I know that was unnecessary. For anyone interested, the top book shown on this list here, that’s a great one if you really want to scratch an itch for knowing more about “Alien Intercession” or just what they might be up to.

60 hours of listening to this man talk… I must be a fan

edit:
I started listening to Ascension Mysteries again. I had forgotten how the first half of the book is an autobiography. If you start on chapter 13 or 14 you can get to the aliens and skip listening to 10 hours of the tragedy of David Wilcock’s childhood bullying and drug use and depression.

7 Likes

Hi guys can I ask aliens to clear my acne lol

4 Likes

I bet you can. Be prepared for anything though. They might just show you a schematic of why you have acne instead. Lol. Check out Vitamin A though. Seriously, it’s a miracle for acne, will dry your skin though.

1 Like

Will do bro, I’ve been trying everything for my skin and I’ve been trying nothing on my skin, none of the fields work for acne but work for everything else for me

3 Likes

An Alien date would most probably be a very affectionate one as they really know how to use energy.

Call out for any lonely Alien guy or gal who’s looking for some extra TLC :wink: it may be the next unforgettable adventure. :fireworks:

8 Likes

Ok. They probably don’t know how child support works here. So I’ll explain to them that by our customs it means they are legally bound to abduct me and never bring me back to earth.

6 Likes

:rofl: wait… What country are you in? I thought the norm is 18 years of child support.

So they can bring you back after your cute little hybrid heads off to Galaxy college of wisdom.

4 Likes

They don’t have to know that.

7 Likes

Aahhhhh good point!! Sh*t ill start getting on that Alien date immediately!!

4 Likes

the first tv show about Alien i ever watched 1980s Visitors. V (The Final Battle)
Music still gives me the creeps. that’s how alien were introduced to me when i was a child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqRuiqtoGjI

5 Likes

Listening to this again. Just heard David Wilcock say Thor’s Hammer was actually a particle beam cannon. If anyone wearing Thor learns the skill Particle Beam Cannon… please let me know.

5 Likes

https://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/etquiz.html

Questionnaire from a book David Wilcock mentions in his book to see if you were placed on earth by ETs.

If you use the questionnaire, please share your results here.
Remember to give yourself 3 points for “somewhat” answers that are neither completely “yes” or “no”.

You Scored:

• 100-75
  • 75-25
  • 25-0

0 voters

4 Likes

Sons of bitches took some of my beard, LOL!

Was alone, looped it, woke up in morning with less hair on chin.

7 Likes

They like you enough to clone you. Or study you at least. Or figure out why you are the way you are. Lol.

What did you do, go to sleep playing Alien Intercession? I should try that.

2 Likes

Yeah, I asked those weasels for a lucid dream with them and got the opposite, dont remember shit and lost a bit of my glorious beard.

I will find them in the astral, I shall hunt them down and return my glorious piece of hair, and so my quest begins, wish me luck brethren.

6 Likes