Alien Intercession

Never tried it with angelic or alien intercession. But tried to cut etheric cords from my Dan Tiens with Dragon Intercession, yesterday.

Felt them cutting ties in middle and upper Dan Tien. Worked fast and without pain.

4 Likes

Will try,hope to find answer and healing. Thank you @ConkerRyan

I had a pretty crazy experience. Started using this field again yesterday. Woke up this morning and looped it for awhile. I drifted back to sleep, then I had this in between sleep and waking moment with someone standing in my hallway. Then they began running at me. I felt this sharp buzzing sensation on the right lower side of my body. It felt like they injected me with something.

7 Likes

Hmm, a little creepy thoughā€¦?

4 Likes

It definitely felt that way. I know Dream said it only targets good aliens. Perhaps I saw them before they wanted me to and got scared?

3 Likes

Yeah, it was kind of freaky lol. When I was listening the day before it felt more relaxing and meditative.

3 Likes

Raise of hands again of who wanted things like this happening 24/7? :smiley: :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Yes, You caught them by surprise and scared them, haha!

4 Likes

Daaamn, thats so cool :joy:

5 Likes

I want my life to be The X-Files :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Nope, not me.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take those first scares for a long term benefit If itā€™s needed lol, when you see things it stops getting scary after a while.

4 Likes

Yes but being attacked and injected with unknown stuffā€¦ Steroids?

1 Like

24/7 is a bit much tho. And the aliens have lives too, ya know?

7 Likes

I donā€™t think it was an attack. Just unsettling.

4 Likes

Wow that sounds scary! :eyes: I think I would have jumped out of bed and hid beneath it!
How do you feel now? you mentioned that you felt they might have injected you with something.

4 Likes

I want it, who knows what powers that injection could give :smiley:

3 Likes

The truth is out thereā€¦ in your hallway.

6 Likes

I had the intention to be healed and upgraded. Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s what happened. I feel pretty normal right now.

Once Iā€™m able to communicate better with them Iā€™ll ask them what the heck that was :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Do you feel that what you wanted healed is healed? Do you feel upgraded?

2 Likes