Alien Intercession

@Nabs101 - what are your thoughts on Agartha? Lately, I have been communicating with beings, who I assumed were Aliens, but I am being told, they are of this earth and from Agartha.

10 Likes

Nice! Yea they are from the inner Earth where there are portals to their dimension. Also I have learned their ancestors are from Atlantis.

8 Likes

One of the message I got from them was last week was - “You always seek from outside, look inside, inside Gaia, its all here”. I am still trying to digest and understand the message. So far, I had never used the word “Gaia”.

11 Likes

Oh man please tell us more what you know about the inner earth! Is there entrances in the northern and southern pole?

I’m really interested!

2 Likes

Once all the ice has melted in Antarctica, I hope the new powers reveal to the entire world whats hidden in the caves underground :wink: Why the Nazis were so interested in that area so much? why were there Russian and US Navy ships heavily guarding it? :thinking:

I really hope soon more about that will be revealed.

11 Likes

Some theorized hitler ran away to antártica after the world war…

2 Likes

I have saw movie and documentary about living advanced beings and whole new world deep inside of earth… maybe it’s not just a myth

3 Likes

From what I was told, there are many all over the world, but one of the main ones is Antarctica.

4 Likes

Rightly said, kudos.

That’s because everyone following Hinduism has one Gotra associated to their family name which is lineage kind of thing and Hinduism believes that everyone came from one of the Rishi. Most of the gothras are the Rishi names if you see .(starting from brahma —> Manus ---- > Rishis -----> progenies are humans). That’s the reason they call our fathers/forefathers as Rishi and Deva in the shraddha , but not directly related to ascended Rishis.

They don’t much talk on rituals or karma kanda and mostly focus on self.

Ascension is possible to a limit (limited time stay in Deva loka) and it also depends on who is doing the rituals.

Out of the 18 puranas, Garuda Purana gives all the details of the life after death. But its hard to get the right text of this purana :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There seem to be too many corrupt versions. This one is one of the cleaner versions I have come across.

https://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/details/garuda-purana-in-2-volumes-critical-edition-MZG208/

5 Likes

Fascinating. I have always looked “up” and never “down” :smiley: Time for new beginnings! Talking to folks on this forum sure has opened up so many new and exciting avenues :smiley:

@_OM can we boost the aliens as well? Just kidding haha

14 Likes
4 Likes

Good to see someone who has knowledge on these topics :slight_smile: , catch up later, early morning here .

1 Like

Lot of likes on this thread, sorry guys, out of likes!! @SammyG is killing me with too few likes lol

8 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

The whole Anu, Enki/Enlil story while mostly accurate is/was a psy-op campaign by the “powers that be” to assert their “right to dominance” aka the “divine right of kings” b.s. they been pulling for millennium.

8 Likes

This thread is most intriguing as always

6 Likes

Always love the synchronicities and connections.
Been working on an Agartha portal since morning.
Should be up in an hour or two (energetic alchemy)
making the ‘music video’ now

28 Likes

11 Likes

Now, some of you are going to have some real fun!
And perhaps a few eye openers that make you question everything you’ve been taught.

13 Likes

I had a sort of Freudian slip for a few seconds and I read Agatha, without the R :mag::woman_facepalming:t2: and thought “ok, I must really have serious problems about making connection between things”.

Time to have some sleep.

4 Likes