Alien Intercession

Ah, now I get it.

Shouldv’e known you were trolling all this time.

Do I need to punish you for wasting my time or forgive you?

4 Likes

Yeah no shit LOL

2 Likes

Is that so? Shall I send a few primordials his way then?

Beings from the void itself.

They might cause all the lights to stop working in his neighbourhood tho.

Inb4 another ban LOL

3 Likes

Either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain.

I shall commit seppuku before I dishonour my forum family again.

See you in the afterlife my brethren.

3 Likes

@angelblessings please tell us more :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Lol Thor, good ol’ days of raiding churches are over, I dont need Thor anymore.

Berserkiiir, charge!!

Dont worry about me bro, im wearing the mandala, boosted, 24/7, and I only listen to like 4 audios a day.

So, relax, I just cried for an hour and released a fk ton of shit, im in a good mood bro, dont ruin it.

If a negative deceiver is helping me so much, well, then I hope it never leaves me lmao!

Anyway, have a good one, keep diggin, you’ll discover alot more.

Also I was kidding with the primordials and light, I only know one primordial and she causes a fk ton of heavy rain when evoked.

Not fun when you wanna enjoy nature in a t-shirt.

2 Likes

Nah, its just very confusing in this era.

We cant fight, natures laws dont apply anymore (anarchy),

And at the same time, if you do decide to be nice and friendly, madafakaz start taking advantage.

Ah well, good thing we have magick, cheat the cheaters and you win ;D

1 Like

That is so awesome @angelblessings it’s comforting to know they were around you and being supportive.

You are a very special soul glad to know they recognise you as one too. :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Oh man, in my pm’s with @_OM I have told him about my “spiritual rages”.

Not gonna discuss it here, but,

Trust me friend, I know how to be a “powerful human”, I got all the necessary “tools” and knowledge for it.

Its the lack of want, you know? Sometimes the soul aches for a different place.

But meh, some incarnations are “forceful”.

Goddamn elders…

2 Likes

Sadly I have no choice but to be both.:sob:

Being normal is a blessing. It truly is.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/EkvffcxQzMY

6 Likes

Cant you post all of this in a HS thread? Lol

4 Likes

right?

2 Likes

Damn that pic looks dope

2 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

Can you tell us a bit more about Orion and the beings there…?

I did some digging and so many different things lol.

Some say its jesus and the throne of god.
Others state there are beings that are agents for the reptillians there.

You mentioned the anunnaki were from there?

Whats the deal with orion? Really interested and I trust you with your info

@Nabs101

15 Likes

Again I’m not an expert but to give you my own perspective from my own experiences:

Orion as an overall energy is/was all about war, conquering, domination, resistances, rebellions, conflict. etc It is a constellation where beings are incarnated to experience darkness, bloodshed and the journey from darkness to light in it’s intensities.

There are many different species that reside there. But what stands out the most are beings with warrior energies such as the Nordic/Viking, Reptilian, Anunnaki, etc…

Majority of our ancient ancestors have strong connections to Orion. Just look at archaeology in Ancient Egypt, Aztec, Sumeria, Stonehenge, etc…

Having said all that, from this timeline the Orion energy over all has ascended to the light for the most part and they are stewards of positive, constructive change in the universe. They are the masters of teaching and guiding other star systems of how to go from darkness to light.

For you specifically @Samurai, Orion would be a great one to connect with and ask help from the Warriors of Light for assistance to help you understand your raw warrior power within and use it in a way where it servers you and others in the best most harmonized way.

Hope that helps.

18 Likes

My main concern… the “tricksters” are also masters of timelines and forever trying to change the Earth timelines for darkness.
And that particular battle is far from won yet.
Soon? Maybe.
Now? Under one unified dominant timeline? Nope.

And not everyone here as exactly developed the discernment or psychic know-how to spot them or defend themselves against them.

Simply not worth the risk at this point in time, when there are plenty of benevolent systems/aliens out there with the exact same info/teachings

18 Likes

I agree

You see in the eyes of the Infinite Creator everything is valid thus what will be happening in the upcoming years is there I feel to be earth timeline splitting where positive oriented will split from negative oriented so if you are positive oriented, in your timeline (version of earth) things will seem to prosper with peace but the negative timeline would seem to bring more war, more conflicts and suffering.

18 Likes

I’ll tell you what they have told me, that the only savior is actually your own selves. You see the only way you could have attracted such technology as Sapien medicine in your life or anything that helped you grow is because you made changes within yourself. So the more positive changes you make within your self vibrationally this allows for more of ET contact and them sharing their own wise knowledge for us to improve our civilization. It can appear like they are the “saviors” lol but really you saved yourselves.

38 Likes