Alien Intercession

Please play the mass meditation video as much as possible for your area.

Be well and stay safe.

8 Likes

This is the greatest idea ever! Playing it straight away :pray:t2:

You too :* All of you guys…

8 Likes

I hope all is well @Bronyraur and @anon96557306 :heart: :butterfly: :hugs: :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you dear, we two are fine (I had news from him too). Some mess in my flat but nothing serious :pray:t2:

4 Likes

That is good to know, if I was there i would make you a lovely strong cup of coffee :coffee:, with a few pieces of :chocolate_bar:

5 Likes

You are… angelic :heart_eyes: You already did, conceptually and heartly…

You know what, I kept drinking my coffee while we were shaken like an apple tree and people screaming (I think I listened too much of Amygdala Healing) and then spent the day eating sweets and pastries :laughing:

7 Likes

When the shit hits the fan, coffee, sweets and pastries is what you need :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :crazy_face:, I am glad you are ok and staying calm, life and its curve balls :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks again for the support :* Indeed, nothing else to do right now but we’ll surely try to help people around in the next days, as much as each of us can… :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

No such thing. :smiley:

1 Like

It was sarcastic, in reference to people (family, etc.) who expect me to freak out because of the current situation ;)

2 Likes

I know, it was meant as friendly teasing, with a bit of underlying encouragement.

Of course, the mind set on fear understands only fear - joy and/or peace is incomprehensible. I’m glad to hear you’re escaping that trap, hopefully in time you can show your family the way out as well.

4 Likes

@Bronyraur please stay safe! Tashi Dalek

8 Likes

@MasterOfYellow, @Maoshan_Wanderer, thank you for these supporting messages. May the Alien forces be with you guys :)

5 Likes

Lots of positivity in here. Thanks for being so sweet, @Bronyraur and @anon71772328!

Stay safe!

4 Likes

Appreciated @Bronyraur first of all, sincerely thank you for these words that touched my heart, they feel very sincere and full of transparency on your part, on the other hand I was a little late to read this publication I wish you can be well, I understand how difficult it can be this situation after an earthquake. A hug sister! You always have very large contributions that you make among us !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::heart:

7 Likes

Cough

Ok, I’ll confess something: whenever I see you, The Ascending Bicep and Uial out here, I want to squeeze you guys’ cheeks.

Thank you so much bro. Not only for this post, but for your whole presence on the forum. Your kindness and compassion towards everyone here is just wonderful. I admire your courage and patience towards life since your very first post here. Whenever I feel sick about shit stuff going on and become ready to explode, your posts come to the rescue like a cup of hot chocolate. Muchas gracias hermano :heart:

9 Likes

I feel short before you! You should definitely use the voice of charisma or unconditional love, or all the morphic fields of love, because that is what you transmit at all times! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

7 Likes

No need :raised_hand: I fell into the cauldron when I was a baby, just like Obelix. I have it glued to my aura, ha! (just kidding :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

Ah, that irony… I try to escape them and here’s GianLee recommending them… :p Again, just kidding: they are great and most useful fields… but YOU are the one who transmits them much better :bouquet:

(insert outraged forum members saying: “stop hijacking the Alien thread Bronyrawwwr”)

You made my day dear bro :*

5 Likes

It’s almost like the Spirit Realm is trying to tell you something…

4 Likes
2 Likes