Alien Intercession

Today I experience bad things I am not in good state to listen to it .

1 Like

You can listen to audio and ask them to put you in the right state.
Try it.

1 Like

I donā€™t expect anything from this creatures that appear in my dreams :joy_cat: ā€¦ I donā€™t sure what triggers this bad dream but I slept listening to this field ā€¦ maybe itā€™s from something elseā€¦

Okay so I havenā€™t been listening to this audio lately, but last night I had a random dream that I fully believe to genuinely be a mystical/alien encounter.
I wrote this down as soon as I woke up from it, so the description is as raw as it gets:

My dreams were largely proceeding as normal, with wacky word-salad events occurring like they usually do in my dreams. Then, there was suddenly this tonal shift. I suddenly saw this figure approach me out of nowhere. He was reptilian, and his face looked like an Argonian from Skyrim:

He wore this large black druid robe with a pointy hood. It looked somewhat like this, except with only black features:
He also had these spindly hands with long black talons, like chicken feet. I canā€™t remember what the colors of his eyes were, but I think he may have had egg-yellow scleras.

The being told me his name was Kaive (pronounced ā€œKravā€), and I think he may have said something about being my ā€œguardianā€. He told me something roughly along the lines of ā€œit is timeā€ and he anointed my body with some oils, which I forgot what exactly they did.

The dream sort of deteriorates from here though. Iā€™m not sure if this part was still the actual actions of Kaive, but he then proceeded to mount my back like he was on a piggyback ride. I remember his hands feeling very dry and scaly when they touched me.

Anyways I wrote down everything I could remember about this as soon as I woke up from the dream. Tell me what you guys think.

10 Likes

Play Exorcisim right away! :joy: JK i dont know what it could mean for you.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty wild, nice!

Have you been listening to the Orion one?

2 Likes

I did a few weeks back but not very recently. And iā€™ve been told by Nabs that I may have a connection to it!

2 Likes

Yah I remember ;)
Maybe ā€œitā€™s timeā€.

Meanwhile I dreamt I died in an explosion šŸ¤·

5 Likes

You know what you did!

7 Likes

Time for what, no clue. But Iā€™m keeping it in the back of my mind

2 Likes

Oh my ego :scream: :scream: Yeah that makes more senseā€¦

It was not a nightmare, I didnt wake up after i died but the dream continued, and i remember knowing i was dreamingā€¦ while in the dream, I thought to myself:
ā€œRight - in real life I will see this small shop with the skirts hanging, with this woman and child. When I do, I must RUN.ā€ :D

7 Likes

days ago I was meditating and doing pranayama while listening to blueprint of life and started feeling my whole body vibrate intensely for minutes. And eventually I got into some deep state of nothingness and opened my eyes to an entity that looks like how the greys are described, but it wasnā€™t a pleasant experience, I felt scared or as if iā€™m doomed and the grey ā€˜alienā€™ infront of me looked angry. This situation lasted 3 seconds.

8 Likes

Any entity that treats u in a ā€œbeast of burdenā€ capacity, UMM, just say its NOT a good thing.

10 Likes

Listening to this just in case:

3 Likes

This seems to match the description:

2 Likes
3 Likes

As far as I know (Iā€™m in no way well versed in this, my sources are just the law of one + the Daniel pdfs), they are linked to Orion.
Orion is also (in)famous for being primarily service to self oriented and having some ā€œtricksterā€ entities. According to the law of one, an encounter with a negative entity would make you feel fear/at least uneasiness.
So I would also examine how you felt after waking up.

Telling you theyā€™re your ā€œguideā€ and trying to make you comfortable is what a trickster, ill intentioned entity would do :D but if you listen to your intuition/higher self, I think youā€™ll know the truth.

Donā€™t worry too much though, especially if you didnā€™t feel bad upon waking upā€¦ Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be on high alert after this.

11 Likes

The most i ft was a sense ofā€¦amazement i guess? I never detected anything overtly ā€œmaliciousā€

1 Like

Orion used to be service to self but its been service to others oriented for the most part for thousands of years.

5 Likes

According to you?
Not according to the LOO material.

Everyone has to make their own judgement calls and decisions.
If its your own opinion or experience I wish u would state that it is.

5 Likes