All About Cute Animals! ❤️

Hey y’all, not sure if there’s already a thread for this… Could’ve swore there was! But after searching I couldn’t find it…

I wanted to share this cute lil video some where with y’all of this platypus… So I’m making a thread for it :laughing:

Share away all the cute, amazing, touching animal videos/pictures you have!

(If there’s already a thread, please let me know, I’ll take this one down and post the platypus video there instead haha)

@This_Boy_Here :eyes:

22 Likes

10 Likes

That second to last picture of the little kitty is amazing haha i just want to scritch it’s little head!

5 Likes

Did it faster than you hehe! @This_Boy_Here
Lulu :heart_eyes:

6 Likes
  1. Animals – theCHIVE
  2. Funny Animal Pictures Of The Day - 24 Pics
  3. Labrador Retriever – Intelligent and Fun Loving
9 Likes

Look at these cuties… I’m swooned as f. Not even kidding. Lol. I love their little adorable pipsqueak meows too… :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I LOVE LULU! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: He’s the type of cat that will never outgrow his cuteness. He has those cute ass chubby cheeks. Lol

4 Likes

Dude, I love river otters. They are my favorite kinda otters. So precious. Actually, the whole weasel family are amongst my favorite animals. I love all of them… Badgers (American and Honey), skunks, weasels, wolverines, minks, martens, ferrets, I can keep going on and on… lol

4 Likes
4 Likes

7 Likes
3 Likes

I ain’t gon lie though… While I do love otters so much, and think they’re so adorable… I don’t like how they’re being held ‘captive’ for someone else’s enjoyment. :frowning_face: The old me would’ve loved to have one as a pet, but after being in prison, now I understand they are meant to be in the wild… Not in a prison.

I love Chow Chows so much… Look at these lil pups… smh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Lil fluff balls.

4 Likes

I love this story right here. Their bond is really inseparable, adorable and precious. This channel, and “The Dodo” are two of my favorite channels to watch.

5 Likes

The thing with the dodo man, is that it can get you info your feels!! Haha

See some sad sad stuff but then In the end it’s always a happy ending lol it’s an emotional rollercoaster of a channel

3 Likes

9 Likes

1 frame from a video: my kitty watching birds on/from a youtube clip. :heart_eyes::cat::eyes::bird:

9 Likes

7 Likes

Happy baby Orca :) :slight_smile:

9 Likes
6 Likes

7 Likes