ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO

Reserved for me to add info later lol

Relevant info that will be the first thing to read instead of getting buried within comments

8 Likes

How much Matic does it cost to transfer an NFT?
How much Matic do you get when you buy an NFT?

7 Likes

I have been using the crypto NFT site on my pc, but have the crypto app. Can you see the same things (Sapien NFTs) on the app that you can on the website?

So far I can only see that they offer buying cryptocurrency on the app, but don’t see how to get to the NFT list to buy or put an offer in on SM NFTs. Thanks!

3 Likes

Also, for those having trouble with completing a sale through Crypto, can buying currency help? I’m guessing yes, so which currency (theirs?), and how do you figure out the exchange rate? Perhaps $1USD is equal to 1 of their currency. Thanks, again. I tried reading their FAQs but they leave a lot to the imagination, lol.

2 Likes

Yes i forgot this part.

Im gonna edit the 1st comment

Edited @Rosechalice

Regarding the exchanges fee,
If you dont find the exact answer which i think is hard because they are different variables at play, you can always ask them on help center.

Ive noticed an average between 2 to 4% fee

3 Likes

Thanks for taking on this project Luna. Very much appreciated! and I can’t resist, lol.
thanks so much

8 Likes

Hi
Omg thx so much for creating this. The other day i thought about a streamlined thread and here it is…

4 Likes

Dang, lady! @anon46520955 You wrote a dissertation! Just awesome - thanks, again. :star_struck:

4 Likes

You can open a page on browser from your phone and log in and see everything and do everything.

The app is to pay only for now, it does have where to look for a collectors profile but since our Capi is still new on the platform is not coming up yet when you type on searching bar :)

3 Likes

Oh that explains a lot!

3 Likes

When you get one NFT you get 1 Matic
When you transfer is just cents but i dont know exactly

Will add more info when i get replied from help center

:boom: Unless someone else here already knows :boom:

5 Likes

want to join the millionaires community group? only two spots left. maybe you and either Gian_Lee or MonkeyOwl, if you are interested.

3 Likes

Sure!!

2 Likes

The last time I transferred, it only cost 0. 0017211 MATIC ~ 0.004$
So for now you don’t have to worry about the transfer fee. It might change if they see there’s a noticeable amount of transferring transactions lol

8 Likes

Sorry to butt in, just to correct this. Actually a creator can sell as “many” editions as he wants, of course they won’t do too many because of the demand and things but still.

2 Likes

Perhaps when you are just starting as a creator on that platform and it opens more spaces as you advance

2 Likes

Holaa, pues no se si quedé IGUAL o PEOR :stuck_out_tongue::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::+1::+1::+1:

their reply: @SC448

Hi, thanks for reaching out

I can’t say how much exactly it may cost, the gas fee differs daily,

kindly check this article it has some gas estimates.

Your wallet does not have enough funds to execute this transaction:

Thank you and have a nice day!

So when I buy the NFT, it automatically transfers to Venly in a few days?

yes, to your wallet, if you dont have a wallet yet and this is your 1st NFT, dont worry. youll get an email saying you got an nft sent to you and a link to create your wallet so you just follow the steps and will see your nft under the inventory tab

6 Likes