ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO

Oh I must be missing something-

How do you purchase the NFTs if you don’t have to buy solana first?

Have they figured out a way to just link a credit card?

I buy NFT from thesoundweave.com with PayPal or credit card and then enter manually my Phantom wallet address. I’m not sure if you can buy Venly NFT’s this way.

2 Likes

So you’re saying I could use PayPal to buy the NFTs on the sapien shop like Solidifier eternal etc?

2 Likes

You can try. It can be done with soundweave for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your input! I really appreciate it

2 Likes

Can anybody recommend a good “centralized cryptocurrency exchange”?

I want to cash out on an NFT I sold and venly doesnt offer that.
One of the FAQ pages says this:

“Transferring crypto to your bank is not a service that Venly provides. We advise you to transfer your crypto assets to a centralized cryptocurrency exchange that supports your local currency and where you can transfer it to your bank account.”

4 Likes

Thanks that’s very helpful !!

1 Like

Major Key Alert :rotating_light::key::rotating_light:

Regarding CRYPTO.COM x VISA x USA RESIDENTS:

In the past, Visa Credit Card would allow for NFT purchases on Crypto.com
But after spending an .5 hour on the phone with Visa, this is what’s now up for USA Residents:
Only through Visa Debit Card -not Visa Credit- can transactions be completed successfully

So if your credit card was getting declined, that’s why

Enjoy :3

1 Like

Folks, I’d like to get rid of my Venly account period. So tired of these spam NFT’s showing up. At least in Phantom, you can burn the token. Also, it seems to be more and more difficult to login to Venly.

So for the handful of Sapien NFT’s I’d like to keep from Venly, I can send them to Phantom somehow? Is it the Polygon wallet i should send to?

1 Like

Thanks to @Kishore’s visual steps, I was able to do just that. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you, i will try it out.

2 Likes

I assume I can transfer my Venly Matic over in a similar fashion? I have like $48 in Venly matic.

EDIT: The answer is Yes.

2 Likes

it’s such a bummer Venly just went downhill; they were really doing well and then idk, they just became so half hearted blah

@Scribe good call, I think maybe I should too in that case lol

Did you migrate your wallet & then move nfts to solona?
My venly says to migrate. I can’t access my nfts.
Also, when you do move the nfts, matic converts to Sol?

Yes & yes.

I only moved the nft

This is another transfer you have to make, which I have not tried.
Think it does not convert to sol as you’re sending to your ‘polygon address’.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I did this yesterday and it went fine.

I needed to leave a little bit of matic in Venly in order to be able to transfer the rest of the amount but everything seems to have gone fine both with NFT and matic transfer.

1 Like

When I paste my phantom wallet address to transfer nft from venly wallet it says to enter a valid address/email

Edit: I entered the solona address. It should have been the polygon address. I will try again