ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO

2 Likes

Ive never seen sign request before :thinking:

2 Likes

I believe that refers to when you put your Ayur up for sale. I am unfamiliar with the Venly App as I strictly use a PC for these things. Is there a way to just check your balance? When logged into Venly from a website using a PC your account balance is shown.

2 Likes

1 Like

Oh, it might just be taking awhile to show up on your account. Also, check the Locked (?) link. Maybe your account got locked somehow? You can also contact your customer support, theyā€™re usually available to chat with.

2 Likes

Nah the lock always shows. And its on zeros so nothing is locked

2 Likes

Screenshot_20211221-122745_Chrome

This is what it says when i click on the question mark icon thingā€¦

Iā€™m hoping its true like Lawton says itā€™s just taking a while to depositā€¦ Iā€™m trying to celebrate with some taco bell :D (forgive Luna you probably hate taco bell since you eat the real stuff haha i used to too when i lived in Cali and even tried the real stuff when I visited Mexico haha)

1 Like

Yeah its probably just taking awhile to show up in your account, which is a little strange because it should show up fairly quickly. Iā€™d contact their live chat customer support to be certain about the situation.

Just checked my account, that ā€œCredits locked in auctionsā€ is normal, nothing should be locked since you donā€™t have anything in your balance. So it is likely that your USDC is taking awhile to make it to your account, but to be sure about everything, contact their chat support for more clarification.

1 Like

Another possibility, do you have two different accounts @GoddessAndGodOfAll ?
If yes maybe check against what account you put it on sale.

2 Likes

Yeah i think so too, i hit up customer support but their offline :/

However! A dear friend of mine just hit me up, and he told me during one of his major transactions the funds where reserved for 24 hours till he was able to recieve it! Which brings me solace :)

Nah this is my only accountā€¦ At least that i know of :flushed:

lol thank you guys for all of your support! Iā€™ll wait a day get back to you guys, also will see what customer service says :)

1 Like

Weird, i see Lawson online. On Venly Market. Try there? Not on main venly page

1 Like

He hit me up! But he went offline again lol

But!!! It deposited!!! :D

Sooooo

Whatā€™s the next step??

I click on withdraw but it says i need a wallet destination?

Do i put my venly wallet address? And then i can withdraw it from there?

Summary

HOOO TACO BELL!!!

2 Likes

My venly wallets currency is Maticā€¦ Does it matter?

No, you need to create a crypto wallet to receive usdc that then can convert into flat meaning that can be sent to your bank account.

Since you live in usa the easiest one and that does not charge to move the usdc to it is coinbase

Download the app follow the steps and then you can send the usdc there

1 Like

Matic is the chain on polygon platfrom (where all transactions are made like the ā€œcloudā€)

The crypto currency on venly is USDC a stable coin meaning what you have in usdc = exactly usd

2 Likes

Okay i got it!! Thank you!!

Just sent it to my crypto wallet now! Happy day indeed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

(1)Iā€™ve realized I can create more wallets on the same email account through mactic.
What does that mean?
Like if I donā€™t want a second trade to see my first tradeā€™s IDā€¦ is that why they created that? Iā€™m apprehensive as last night I created another mactic wallet or address on the same email.

(2)And how much is the gas fees to send a traded NFT to another email account?

(3) if you are ineligible to put ā€œmoneyā€ into arcana from Visa via Transak or Ramp due to your regionā€™s laws, does that mean the only way possible is through that wallet from another place?

(3B) Because Iā€™m confused if I really have to deposit 90 dollars just to transfer my nft from another account of mine to my original account (I made a mistake in creating two accounts for Venly).

Note: I spent two hours last night trying to figure this out and then some the day before.

(4) Will the nfts works for me still on the second email account? Like on both the email addresses, which created two separate Venly accounts? (And no, I am not NFT energy savvy otherwise I wouldnā€™t ask).

1 Like

I mean, i understand the sentiment but i dont even understand why you would want this?

Only people you want to make a transaction with would know your id anyway, so whats the point of not wanting the other part to see your id if you are going to be talking to A person before the transaction?

Or i dont understand exactly what id and where and who you would want to avoid.

But if thats what you want thats what you want, but then my question is, are you going to be creating new accounts for each transaction then? Makes no sense girl.

Its hard to give you an exact number because it varies and fluctuates like if its was currency

But very little tho, for instance when you buy an NFT on Teespring and it lands in your wallet you get 1 Matic, when you transfer to another email it could be something like 0,0020 matic. Or put it this way, 1 matic you get when a new nft lands in your wallet (only when buying on teespring or on the venly market you get 1 matic, you dont get any when its a gift or transfer from someone to your email address) that can last you from 3 to 5 transactions more or less.

To pay when?

To buy something on venly market or to buy more matic for transactions?

Yes you have to send usdc to venly wallet from another place

No, if you have just 1 Matic in your account thatd be enough to transfer nfts to other email addresses and you still wont use up the whole 1 matic, just some cents as i said above

Yes of course. You are the owner regardless of how many venly wallets you have and that NO ONE ELSE have access to.

1 Like

Iā€™m so confusedā€¦

So, when I blick ā€Buy Creditsā€™ on venly, I get to this page that shows me an Ethereum adress and a QR-code? But no info at all What to do with this? Where do I even use this adress/QR?

When I try to deposit balance from the wallet page, all of a sudden it is a new currency (ETH instead of USDC)? How do I deposit the simple amount pf USDC you need for a purchase?

How would the process actually go to buy from Venly Market a new customer (that is, not through a teespring-link)?

Thanks

Yes as you are the owner! :) Sorry, Luna had already answered this :blush:

3 Likes