ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO

If you do create a wallet, it has to be “matic” wallet, since NFTs are Matic based, least on venly

3 Likes

Exactly, 1st NFT process to create the wallet is easier following the links and steps Venly Team sents you when emailing you confirming you got an NFT, also if you were to create an account by mistake using a different email address, youd still have to create one with the initial email address they have registered as yours and then transfer the NFT to the other wallet you created (if for instance is attached to the email address you want) because you cannot change the email address of a wallet after creation.

2 Likes

I will use recommendation and buy nft for my mom using her email adress

Will wait for the venly email as you say , thanks :pray:

3 Likes

where do we receive the item after purchasing from venly?

Your wallet in venly

1 Like

i purchased a nft but not received yet . it directs to polygonscan

Where did you check if you have received?

You dont get email confirmation from venly, you just go check under you name on main venly page or venly market page, and then inventory and it should be there.

If not, check under activity to see if the transaction shows there. If yes, then contact the support team through the chat and explain the situation.

Did you get it ?

not yet

Did you contact them?

how do we contact? it says no agents available

Still type the message they will get back to you

1 Like

1 Like

That’s not your wallet. You have to login to your wallet at venly.io

Anyways you can just save the image or video on venly market.

2 Likes

How do I get the nft from here?

can i use this image?

Yes man
Thats why i posted it

Nft only works for the owner. You now own it then yes the image works for you regardless if its the image on venly or here in the post.

4 Likes

Oh Luna,
You seem to post the image for the audio, not the nft :joy: