All. And i mean ALLL audios that can help in spiritual growth. Go crazy!

Thank you for all your suggestions in advance!

1 Like

Almost every audio in dream seeds, vibration series, self realization series, conceptual realization, ipf, chakra audios, sou restoration series, plasma bioactive, blueprint of life, project kundalini vibration, vibrational guidence, ojas marrowed, negative energy removal, negentropic Jing, shen, chi, alchemical mind expansion blend, pranayama and many other. The list will be enourmous. Also most audios in energetic alchemy

5 Likes

This one is the #1 spiritual field and most important field of all of the fields available in my opinion.

7 Likes

Vibes, course, LVG, conceptual realizations

And don’t forget Shen Yang from Ancient Arts.
It’s like battery for you in using many spiritual fields.

2 Likes

:point_up:

2 Likes

Spiritual growth states of being

3 Likes

I’d say it’s almost every single one tbh.
Think about it. Spiritual growth hence the path to enlightenment, once you have touched it even slightly you’ll never lose it, you’ll always try to reach it, get a deeper understanding etc.

My friend, you are listening to sounds that someone has implanted within an idea that can be absorbed by you and attained through it’s result. If that’s not spiritual growth i don’t know what is.

More direct fields would be anything to embodying/being more loving, kind, unselfish (in other words high vibes), understanding the world better, so conceptual realization, IPF, energy sensitivity, chakras. Anything that gives you a broader view really. Also anything that brings out your own uniqueness and creativity

There are too many fields really
The choice is yours

4 Likes

spiritual growth needs top notch body. Make the body like iron and then go deep within
So i guess almost every field , most important being:
soul series, aura repair, internal alchemy, plasma beach, BoL, conceptual realization, mindfulness…
vibration series (takes a toll on the body)
and emf radiation protection to keep nasty away

And the ambrosia field which i have no idea about

3 Likes

enlightenment doesn’t needs any special body, since it’s a realization, that is if you consider it the end point of spiritual growth ofc

1 Like

during the process “things” will happen and the body needs to be in top notch condition to “deal” with that for a smooth ride

I guess it depends on the type of spiritual experiences

Get the Ascension tag :wink:

1 Like