All of this has happened before

A place to post items that hint at a cyclical nature of the universe, the galaxy, the solar system, the Earth, civilizations, and our lives.

1 Like
1 Like

That will definitely showing some impact on that stream if talking about planetary position. Rahu is under water right now. He will fuk up the system itself. Especially when it crossing saturn next year. It will be very strange years. 2025-2026.

2 Likes

When does the madness stop?

When will we catch a break lol.

In this current time is quite relaxed actually

But in few days from now mars will conjunt with rahu directly face to face i think 18 may. That’s where you might see lot of crazy shit happening like terrorists attack coming out of nowhere so yea.

But the biggest things going to happen start next year… it’s going to change the entire world completely. It’s not an easy year at all after 2025.

Something big going to shift very big for the world nation of humanity itself. That it will be remembered forever. So yea just prepared I guess

4 Likes

God help us lol…

need more infoz please, economic collapse? EMP / global blackouts?
thanks

1 Like

Well my best advice is. Be mindful with your money. Save it as much as you can. Not in a bank. Something like vault where you can access it easily without any technology dependent.

I can’t really say much about it. Because it might freak people out.

3 Likes

what about crypto currencies? i worry even crypto something could happen if the power goes off or exchanges say they got hacked

1 Like

Yes that too. I won’t even recommend using crypto as currency. But like internet blackout or something like that. It will likely to take full effect 2026. But you will see it on 2025 too. But not as severe.

2 Likes

Is there anything good coming ?

1 Like

Certainly. Despite the numerous challenges we have faced, it is important to acknowledge the positive outcomes that have emerged. For instance, the covjd pandemic has heightened our awareness of personal hygiene and safety precautions.

Looking ahead to 2025 and beyond, we anticipate significant changes that will reshape our current practices and introduce new opportunities. While change can be unsettling, it also presents an opportunity for growth and innovation. It will happen. And it will reshape the history itself. The end result will be for the goodness of all.

2 Likes

Solid answer thank you Imogen

1 Like

Well that is something I didn’t want to see sigh

2 Likes

they are legion :ghost:

Fun read. An ultimate happened before story.

I’ve been aligning with these types of planets. Lately I’ve been deep with astrology and fields for them and asteroids and stuff