'Almighty Willpower' & 'Childlike Wonder'

Childlike Wonder
child5
As we get older, life gets ‘old.’ As our memories stack up, we get desensitized to the world and nothing seems to quite hit like it did when we were younger.

The spark of love we would feel isn’t as bright and radiant as it once was. Our curiosity dwindles like a dying flame. What is life without that feeling that kept us coming back for more? It can become dull and gray. Well, this field works on coloring the world for you once again.

Childlike Wonder: Children have a magical way of seeing the world. Everything is new and so every moment feels precious. The Childlike Wonder field recreates the feeling of novelty missing in our lives. That curiosity of what comes next, what’s outside, what’s going on, who am I, what awesome thing can I do today. It is a deeper engagement in the present moment. We are naturally drawn to things that we haven’t seen or experienced before. What if every moment felt this way and we could feel drawn to the present moment? That is what this field works on recreating.

Memories of Joy: Joy is a wonderful emotion that encapsulates well being, success, good fortune or the pleasant feeling of having what you want. Memories of Joy field invokes the mesh of joy felt all throughout your memories as a whole and also the experience of joy in the present moment and of what is to come in the future. Joy is a childlike emotion. It is the thrill of living and enjoying life as it is while cherishing the past and excited for what’s to come. We need more of that and this field reflects this.

Unconditional Love– Love is unity. It is embrace and connection. Unconditional love means to embrace and connect with anything and everything. It is a beautiful feeling and allows us to connect to ourselves and the world in much deeper way. It allows for us to give into what life offers and embrace it with eagerness. That eagerness is something much of us can benefit greatly from. It is embracing the wonder of life.

Mindfulness – Although some of the other fields have an aspect that focus on to the present moment, this mindfulness field brings that all together and instills a deeper focus on to the present. It works on slowing down the ego and allowing you to be in the here and now.

Childlike Wonder is a culmination of several fields that reintroduce the curiosity and wonder that children have about the world while embracing it with love and joy in the present. The Childlike Spirit can keep us youthful and willing to experience more of life.

Almighty Willpower

What separates weak willpower from strong willpower is the ability to persist. To continue pushing forward despite any failures or setbacks. An unbending focus that remains steady on the path ahead rather than getting distracted. We are too keen on getting instant gratification that we lose the will to push on. Almighty Willpower is that willpower that drives you forward to point of completion.

Unstoppable Willpower – A constant surge of willpower to accomplish anything. Willpower that can be applied to anything such as exercise, studying, art, projects, chores and so on.

Attention & Focus – Integrated into this special blend is the Attention & Focus field, directed to whatever your intention is at the moment. Maintaining that focus onto your goal at hand despite any distractions. The following field helps with this.

Stop Procrastination – Field for halting the mind’s insistence to redirect its focus to other things rather than the task at hand. Many goals are difficult to stay focused on and continue pushing through because they are usually difficult and take too long to get any gratification for. There is too much in our world today that we can steal our attention. The stop procrastination element here works on halting that desire and instead redirecting toward your current goal.

Dissolution of Resistance/Discomfort – This field dissolves the resistance there is to doing things you don’t want to do. When working towards certain goals, we often get mental resistance to have to push through the slog of ‘boring’ activity or failures that take up our valuable time. This field works on dissolving that resistance & discomfort to the arduous path ahead in any goal we set forth on.

These fields together create a powerful combination that makes for Almighty Willpower. Unbending to any obstacles ahead and with the force of a raging bull.

63 Likes

Seriously pretty pendants, Sammy!

10 Likes

Thanks a lot @Captain_Nemo Thanks lot @SammyG We Love you!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

beautiful!!!

i think this thread is getting buried without being checked fast. i almost miss it.

maybe if you put next to the names " New Release" ? more ppl would see it.

8 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Ahh so my thoughts came from somewhere :smiley:

looking pretty!!

:heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Sadly my pockets are a little light this week but i’m super excited by the wonder one something we could all benefit from especially us grumpy ones :D.

beautiful

1 Like

Loving the pendant! Would love to purchase but noticed shipping to Australia is currently not available, will it be available in the near future?

1 Like

Great to see the new pendants coming in! @SammyG any chance that Ascension, SLR and Sacred flower will return?

1 Like

Great to see the new pendants back, My all-time fav ‘Childlike wonder’ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Edit:
@SammyG looking eagerly for my child like wonder , thank u

7 Likes

It keeps saying “added to your cart” but I can’t access the cart. Can someone help?

2 Likes

welc we're glad you're here 2

4 Likes

I want that Almighty Willpower but i dont have any money😭

Oh these are Beautiful, SammyG! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, EH!

I’m going to guess that you might be adding to your cart on a mobile device. The “mobile” site can tend to hide the cart.

Either switch devices so that you’re doing your ordering through a PC or laptop or switch your browser’s settings to force it to show you the “desktop site”. The cart icon will then be in the upper right corner of the page.

1 Like

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you from the heart, @SammyG for these additions. I’ve always been highly productive and motivated academically and professionally, but after a bad car accident with a neck and brain injury a few years ago, I have been struggling with motivation, focus, drive, energy and consequently, my self-confidence took a back seat too. Every project now feels like pushing a boulder uphill. I just ordered Almighty Willpower and the Unlimited Energy advanced fields and I am excited to see how they’ll improve my current state. Much love and light to you and the team!

10 Likes

I love the pendant design with the clouds / rainbow. Will this artist be commissioned again for another batch? I missed this round!

2 Likes

Don’t know why that’s showing up. I can ship to austrailia. PM me.

2 Likes

Very possible. I love the design too!

4 Likes