Alohaaa, Sapien family!

Hello you beautiful people out there all over the world!
I’m Siria, born and raised in Germany but Latina at heart. I got family in Venezuela and Argentina, and lived a year in Guatemala and then in El Salvador.

Last year in September I quit my job and decided to find my purpose in this life. This journey brought me to this forum hehe And I’m so happy to be here!!
At the moment I’m travelling full time and I’m currently in Japan and heading to Australia next.
My first step is really getting to know myself and loving myself.
That’s why I’m mostly focusing on the self-love fields but also higher self connection.
I also had some crazy cool success with the draw luck fields recently. Gotta share those in the “results” thread soon.

I’m excited to be here and learn from you guys and exchange with you about our experiences. A big thank you to Dream for blessing us with so many incredible fields, and also to Sam for creating this forum, and to the active community members here.
I already learned so much from all of your input! Really hope I can also contribute in the future!

I have a question, are there any active discord groups created by forum members that are open to join? Edit: Oh just found the link myself!!

Cheers to you all,
Siria

16 Likes

Ok, that is so cool!!
Welcome and willkommen im Forum :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Vielen Dank :relaxed:
I always liked reading your comments in the forum. And every time your profile pic shows up it makes me wanna watch Parasyte :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Haha
Bitte, bitte ;)

Feel free to watch Parasyte, it was recommended to me and I do love Migi’s logic quite a bit

3 Likes

Welcome :blue_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome! Where will you visit in Australia? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Aloha. :pray::grinning:

2 Likes

Hi abro, I will fly to Sydney first. Planning to stay 3-4 weeks there and then see where my path leads me. I would like to learn more about Aboriginal culture and hope to connect with people who would like to teach me. Would also love to see many more places of Australia.
Do you have any tips or recommendations?

1 Like

Welcome :partying_face:
Japan and Australia are great places

I used to live in Melbourne and it was beautiful

4 Likes

Thank you, Hauru. I love Japan, it feels like my home away from home. I used to live in Fukuoka and keep coming back to visit my old host mum and friends (and to eat lots of Hakata Ramen lol) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m very excited for Australia! I spent one month in Melbourne in 2019 and it was such an amazing experience! The nature along the great ocean road was breathtaking :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

agree! When I arrived in Melbourne on the first day, I fell in love with this city :partying_face:

4 Likes

Also the different markets in Melbourne are the best! I loved the South Melbourne Market and the almond croissants they sold there :yum:

3 Likes

I like to visit their vegetable market the most, it is very clean😄

4 Likes

Hello, would you mind telling me that discord link as well?

Heyyyy, I think they wanted to set up a general discord group but it’s not completed yet.
There is one group for the mass meditation. If you enter “discord” in the search function you’ll find the thread. You have to send a pm to one of the admins directly who set up the group. I haven’t done that yet.