Alternative Payment Methods - What has worked for you? šŸ’²

OKā€¦ Whatever.

I just donā€™t 100% need their services.

Therefore, Iā€™ll skip.

OKā€¦

@DR_MANHATTAN @Rosechalice @Nice2knowU
If i risk getting in trouble for my last few replies (due to my language not being kids friendly), itā€™s better, perhaps, if you move them to the Venting threadā€¦
Anyway, you know if itā€™s needed or not.
Thanks. :pray:

My point still stands, if you got your debit card before, you probably brought your id to a physical bank office, this isnā€™t any different.

1 Like

Nothing really, these days I take the hit to pay the VAT. Typically I want to wait for a good discount which could level the VATā€¦ unless there is an urge to get a field :stuck_out_tongue:

In the end these companies (gumroad, patreon, etc) are liable to pay the VAT to the governmentsā€¦ you can move to the US or indeed ask someone to gift them who lives in a VAT free region (I never actually used this method).

1 Like

My Friend, You Are Right.

Unfortunately, we donā€™t have that many options and if I refuse to go the ā€œoffering my dataā€ (including pictures And ID) to those very trustful companies :roll_eyes: (or banks, whatever) route, then I would have to bother the mods (in order for them to buy the fields from Gumroad And send them to my email as gifts, after I send them moneyā€¦ ) And whateverā€¦

This is one of the few times where I wish that I lived in America (or in a Western, more Prosperous Country), otherwise Iā€™m not That interested.

America is Not a bad country, btw, itā€™s still Rich, just waay too leftist nowadays and starting to restrict Freedomā€¦

Anyway.

1 Like

Anywayā€¦

I finally Bought one of my Dream fields: Kinetic Quasi Crystal!

Canā€™t wait to see itā€™s Splendor!!

I used Wise (Virtual Card) ā€¦
It asked me what country/countries Iā€™m gonna spend my money in And I chose The United States of America (Beautiful Country BTW), since Gumroad is there And, after having my virtual card and my info all set And Approved, well I could check my virtual cardā€™s number and expiry date and whatever, wrote them somewhere, then just went to Gumroad and I bought my field. :blush:

Well, With All my complaining, at the very least, it works, AND My Country is set to Romania, I even gave them my ID and stuff, now I canā€™t buy weed lol (Joking)ā€¦

Anyway, Thank You, @Rosechalice for this Thread, and thank you @Nice2knowU for telling us about these Companies and their Services And Thank You, Dreamweaver for Making These Wonders. :pray:

Also, I thank EVERYONE Who helped me in the past, especially those Who Bought Stuff for me or those who Helped me and my family in any way.
Thank You. :pray:

Have a BLESSED Day/Night! :heart:

7 Likes

Dear folks, dear @Rosechalice,
I read all the stuff about the VAT here. But I didnā€™t see anything about i.e. if my Wise account is opened in Germany, a second one is actually now in the States (the Wise-address is NY). My money - that my card will use - will be taken from the US account. Do I still then have to pay VAT as the account holding my money sits in the states directly???
Thanks for your replies :pray:t2:. Would be great to read your answers soon so I can use the cyberweek for Gumroad ;).
I did not find any answer on that on the Wise Website.

1 Like