Am I possibly having adverse reaction from audio? How does morphic field work on us? Have you had similar experience? Re : lung restoration and strengthening

https://www.patreon.com/posts/pleurisy-37043204

Maybe this?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/lung-antioxidant-53331329

3 Likes

maybe the strenght part plays a role in this one, tries to make your lungs more powerful and you are experiencing lung fatigue?Like an after workout effect? Idk just my thought on this one

2 Likes

Maybe try a different approach in the meantime to increase lung function, read the below description for details:

From the Lesser Diamonds release on Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/lesser-diamonds-58417254

2 Likes

Oh, OK, I didn’t thought about it. Thank you
When we use muscle work out type of audio from Sapien, yes, we feel like we had some work out and bit tired, then have sore muscle on following day.
Well, so mine could be lung fatigue…?
Never thought about it, but to me, it’s been scary experience because everybody else says good things about this audio, like their lung feel light and can breath better. Mines is totally opposite, and have painful heavy lungs with breathing problems.
It shows the audio working for the lungs, but not knowing what’s going on has been kinda scary… especially other audios work fine to me.
I wonder how this morphic field work…

Thank you for finding this one.
I have seen it somewhere as well.
So, fat and muscle… to be honest, I have lost so much weight (looks almost anorexic), which means lost lots of fat and muscle. I don’t know if I ever have some fat around my lungs.
What’s written here makes sense, muscle play an important roll in good lung function. Maybe my age-related breathing problem may come from loss of muscle, not really from lung itself???
Thanks for sharing this.

So what did the doctor say?

2 Likes

The doctor said my lungs looked a bit inflated (not inflammation),
but it may have looked so due to my small tiny body figure vs lung size.
It has been true that my lung isn’t as great as when I was younger, aging play a role here. But I don’t know my lung function itself decreased, or it’s happening because I lost so much weight (fat, muscle) and without proper muscle, don’t lungs have hard time function?.

Unfortunately that is part of the normal aging process, decreased lung capacity (among other things).

I would investigate and read the threads on this forum.

Also start to do some deep breathing exercises, my sister has needed to start these.

Sapien Medicine’s fields:
Lung Restoration
Lung Antioxident field

and there are some breathing fields, for which I am not familiar.

2 Likes

I know, that’s why I used this lung restoration and strengthening audio to maintain good lung function. The description says it’s good for those who have age related breathing difficulty, so I thought it’s good for me. I get good effects from other organ regeneration audios.
However, what I experienced from this particular one is just opposite, my lung function seemed worst after use,
What I’m asking here is if someone experienced similar thing after using this audio, or if someone has any idea of what is going on with my lungs, or how morphic energy works… and such
because, I really don’t understand why I’m having seemingly negative effects from this particular one. I don’t have this type of negative effects from other organ regeneration audios, and everyone else who uses this lung audio seem to have very good result, so makes me wonder why this one? why me?

I searched posts regarding this audio, I didn’t see much, and especially my topic is about possible side/negative effects.
I’m hoping someone has good explanation of what’s possibly going on to my lungs…

Thank you!

Well if u have read threads about healing of other organs/parts of the body u will read that because these fields are strong, some times there are some side effects caused by the healing process. This has happened to me. Because Ive had this expereince and it bothers u enough to post, I would limit the amount of time I listen to this, before the feelings kick in. (maybe even as short as 20 seconds) I would then try the antioxident fields for support. (the one I mentioned) plus Vitamin C , Hyperbaric Oxygen-this one only max. of 2 times always followed by Glutathione.

I am only mentioning the FREE fields for now.

I agree about listening to Restoration from the long haul.
Also in T.C.M. the lungs are related to grief.
If u think this may be a problem for u, look into fields for that issue.

There are general healing fields like
Fa Jin Gong healing
and others.

No one has a crystal ball and can tell u definately what will work FOR YOU. Most likely it will be a combo of a few fields.

2 Likes

Try the breathing audios instead. Maybe automated pranayama. Start slowly though. Are you okay with plasma light? Might possibly be too intense.

Lung antioxidant, did you try to see if you find relief from it?

There’s also this thing about chi, you might see if chi elixir makes you feel better, but tbh it was the essence of chi in negenthropy which had a very obvious lung expansion and inhalation the first time I used it. I was able to breathe and absorb better after that.

2 Likes

Just to ride in on this comment, we can (and do) make chi. We do this through the foods we eat and through our breath.

If your breathing is impaired, you’ll probably want to supplement your chi, particularly if you have a small frame.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your reply gain and again.

Of course I’m not expecting someone to use crystal balls for me😆
I made this post, just hoping to hear from someone who has had similar negative experience, someone who can explain how morphic field energy affect us physically, someone has some idea of why this happened.
I thought they may help me understanding what is going on to me now.

I agree Sapien audios are powerful.
I don’t even listen to whole audio, only a few minutes, sometime one minute and see how it goes
This time, I listened to lung audio only a few minutes as usual.
But still, it may have been too much for me?? Gee…but all other audios don’t cause me any problems though

Many people say in their comments that they listen to audios several times or sometime in loop. And they say the feel much better.
Each individual is different, it’s beyond my understanding how each individual responds to energy field. I just tried to follow what majority say, but that wasn’t for me, I guess.

I don’t know what side/negative effect you experienced from Sapien audio, thank you so much replying to me based on your experience.

Hello, thank you for your comment

My lungs are not impaired, do not have any lung related sickness. But we all age and my lung function isn’t as good as before, so I used this lung restoration and strengthening audio, but caused my lung function even worse (the problems I’m having are explained in my first post)
Everyone who comments in Youtube leave positive comments, saying it worked really good… but here, I’m having totally opposite experience, and thought of asking here if someone has similar experience, or can explain me what’s possible going on. I don’t know much about morphic field energy. (I watched Sapien video in which talk about morphic field somewhere, but I didn’t understand much)

BTW, you commented in my previous post. It’s about Smart Stem Cell from Gumroad. I worried because it used fat to stem cell technique, I might lose weight…
I think I found kinda answer from Sapien’s comment to someone.
It was in Fat-to-stem-cell YouTube audio comment section. Someone commented “this one does not work at all to me” and Sapien replied “If your purpose of using this audio is to lose weight, you should …(I don’t remember exact names)”
So I guess by using fat to stem cell technique, one is not unnecessarily lose weight, unless one has lots of fat around organs.
Thank you so much for your comment back then
And I appreciate you show up here again.
Thank you

These both fit my definition of “lung impairment” that I used in composing my replly to this thread.

You’re welcome!

1 Like

I really can’t do better than to suggest anti-inflammatory audios, the vitamins, enhanced cellular nutrition and carb metabolizer. Oh and stem cells and nitric oxide. I’d try physical supplements just in case. This is so you don’t hurt yourself.

Then, since you are sensitive to energy, you can listen to just about all audios that can help (careful with the physical ones). “All audios” seems like a really bad suggestion, but it is a matter of maybe indirectly helping it, mostly with “energy” audios, but if your diet is good and you feel good, you can use hormones, etc. Don’t forget the longevity series.

After that, you can try the breathing or lung related ones. Does “a belly full of laughter” induce heaviness too? Or lifts it?
The power lung trainer audio is on the same album as positive power waves. Maybe you can use that one before lung restoration or a breath trainer audio.

I thought there was a field that simulated a gene modification that made the body manage oxygen better, but I don’t find it now :thinking:

Playing the air revitalizer before a breathing one could help too, as it is a negentropic ionizer.

Since you only got detox symptoms with emotional fields, maybe that tells you something.

I would listen to radiation removal, the whole elektrosmog album, and anything with 5G on its description and negative entity banishing frequency, parasite destroyer to complement. The exorcism rite could be added, the sword of St. Michael and alchemical holy oil too. Maybe alchemical crucible too, as it transmutes physical elements.

I would add any blessing field or intercession, and a house blessing/improving field that you have (blessings for the hearth and home is free) after radiation removal, bad entity banishing, exorcism, etc if you use them.

I would try a clot dissolver, blood charger, etc before the long haul one. I listened to that one after virus disruptor (I should have listened to fear release instead) and it gave a very weird feeling to my body. My breath felt weak too. But this is just my experience.

I could add even more stuff (mstate elements, crystals), but yeah, I mostly came to suggest radiation removal. Dunno why. Maybe it is intuition maybe it does nothing…except it would remove radiation in any case. Definitely try Schuman resonance after these fields or lung restoration, or whenever any field makes you feel weird. And ground too.

1 Like

Thank you for taking your time to reply for me.
You have such superb ideas.

In this post, I’m simply trying to know if what I’m experiencing now is sort of adverse reaction (something like that), if someone has experienced similar reaction, and how morphic energy works on our body.
From audio review, everybody says good things about it, they say their lungs feel lighter, breathing better… My experience is just opposite, after use, my lungs so heavy, have breathing problem, oxygen level a bit lower… I don’t understand why this happening to me while everyone says they have got good e=result.
If someone has any solution idea to what I’m experience now, that would be great. But at least I’d like to learn about what is going on to me now.

Your comment here is so appreciated. Thank you

Hi Candy :wave:

Ive read the whole thread and I understand your frustration and confusion.
But lets look at the whole thing from a different perspective.

I think this is something you already have an answer for, since you said it yourself that

If every single audio would be causing you the same issue, then we would suggest different things (like more likely you are overusing them or that your aura and energy systems need to grow and strengthen) but this is not the cause, since only one audio has the opposite effect on you, and further more you said it several times, everybody or lots of people comment that it works perfectly, so its not the audio, its not the technique used to create the field or the concept of Morphic fields.

We dont need to get too technical or analyze in detail the way morphic fields made by Captain work (specially because we are not the creator himself, so what we understand comes from what each one of us have experienced during certain periods of time, or comparing the process with other practices) , specially since you have used others, you more or less can pick up, pint point, understand how they actually work based on how they have felt in the process of healing or changing anything in you (all the other audios that have worked for you) but just for your mind’s tranquility, and in very simple words, the fields are energy, transmitted to us through the vibration of sounds, like the sounds sinply is the carrier of the fields energy, we “absorbed, embraced, suck” or it is “infused” in whatever you wanna call it, either through or by our Aura or our different energy systems like chakras, dantians, meridians etc or subconscious mind. Depending the type of audio or other tools.

We are exposed to that mechanism ALL the time in our daily life, the difference here is that the exposure to these fields brings healing and transformation to us.

Having said these things i think we can agree that:

Morphic fields work in our physical, emotional and mental benefit. (So long your energy systems are not weak or depleted)

You have successfully used several other audios made by the same creator… Captain.

This particular audio you mentioned has lots of great reviews on YouTube and here in the forum.

Theres nothing weird about morphic fields or this audio.

Everybody that has commented before Me and myself i believe or at least its my perception, reached the same conclusion: The issue is within your lungs or other aspects in your body etc

And thats why people kept suggesting you other fields or different approaches. But yeah, it happens, this and that field is great and fast for so and so people, some others havent seen results as fast, some fields are strong for some people, and very easy to manage for others.

Why the difference?

Because every person has a different body, even if the anatomy looks the same, there are endless elements in the body, environment and life of each individual that requires different ways to work on. And thats why we see several different audios and tools for what seems targetting the same. We get the opportunity to try them until we find the perfect one for us to use alone or along others and create perfect alchemy, synergy, harmony etc

Now, lets see about this particular body and case: yours.

First of all, tho, i agree that aging plays a part, honestly, middle 50’s is not that old to be having these issues. Theres gotta be more to it, specially when you mentioned that you dont suffer of any condition or have a history of related problems. But you also say:

ALLERGIES

Sometimes, unfortunately for a lot of people, lung problems start showing after years of being exposed to triggers that you didnt even realize at the time or remember. Asbestos, Chemicals, Metals, Cats, etc.
And they find themselves not understanding why since they never smoked or had asthma growing up etc.

Those triggers can be silent for years.

I dont think its just aging.

The audio again, is not the problem, but because its strong, its showing you or revealing an underlying problem you didnt know you had, its weak not just for aging, aging alone would never cause the reactions that you mentioned by listening to an audio that is made to help the target and that lots of people have agreed it helps.

So if you dont remember having been exposed to what i mentioned above (oh second hand smokers get it worse than the actual smokers, so think of that too)

Then it might be something congenital you dont know about, or the size of the lungs is not within normal range. Whether smaller or bigger it would cause the same issues.

You could be having these unknown conditions:

Mentioning it in conventional words for easier understanding.

Yes, Pleura could be inflammed, but more than that if there is liquid between the layers, the audio helping the lungs to expand their capacity could create pressure outwards, therefore can cause pain and the feeling of the lungs being inflated.

Ill give you a simple example,

Have you ever got a finger infected because you hurt the skin when cutting the nail, and the finger got swelling? The swelling is literally liquid or pus between the skin and the tissue and nail. Remember how it feels? Tight, burning, about to explode, skin stretches?

If there is liquid in the passages or between the pleura and the lung or chest, expanding the capacity of the lungs would feel like stretching the skin of the finger.

So yeah you might try using that audio suggested up there for a few days. Minimum 5. And see how it feels.
If you feel better then keep using it for longer. 1 month, 2 months. THEN use this one again just maybe once a day for like 3 days and see how you feel.

What im trying to get at here is that you can try other audios before, to see if there was an underlying problem that needed to be solved before so the lungs could sustain the strong energy of the lungs field.

If nothing changes.

Then second option is

The auto immune system field.

there are a few conditions that directly affect the lungs, might just be showing up now.

You can combine that with DNA repair. (Read the descriptions in both and follow instructions correctly)

If the triggers i mentioned earlier resonate to you or had you remembering you being exposed in the past, then not only the lungs tissues might be affected but also the bronchioles might be blocked, or the Cilia having inherited disfunction or by exposure to other stuff not just smoking which you dont but other things maybe.

There are damages in the lungs that cant be reversed by normal treatments.

But you can use the Plasma Light Beach one as suggested above, same just that one alone increasing the time of listening little by little, if you have Blue Print of Life you can play them together and that can definitely help you resverse damages etc.

I also suggest the the lung antioxidant one for a few days, and someone mentioned the super lung trainer, in case the muscles around the lungs need or could use improvement and then that helps the breathing too.

The 5 elements balance on Dream Seeds feels very gentle yet it is super good to balance everything in the body.

And last because :woman_shrugging: you never know… lung or breathing problems are also associated with anxiety, sandness, depression, insomnia, loneliness among other similar things.

But if you feel that nothing i said sounds like it, Doctor didnt mention a specific problem, you think is just age, and that its definitely the audio, then dont use it any more.

And definitely just get either BoL or

Elemental Alchemical Ability: New Release

Or both.

And just work with those for a good while.

Of course up to you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking your time to kindly reply to my post.
And I apologize my response is late.

I am still having breathing problem and a bit pain, heaviness and tightness in my lungs. It’s like I’m carrying heavy stones or something in my lungs. Gee…
To be honest, my brain and physical self won’t work well due to breathing problems.
(In addition to it, I’m not an English speaker, I’m an Asian living in US. I try my best to express myself and understand what’s written in English, but at times, I do have difficulty with understanding.)
Your kind reply (and all others’ reply) are truly appreciated, it is very nice to know many people in this forum care about others.
However at this point, I’m just hoping current problem go away, can’t think about anything else.
You took your own time to reply to me, however, I have not been able to finish reading all, I am very sorry, but I don’t mean to be rude to you. Simply, my lungs not feeling well after using morphic field, very tight and heavy with a bit pain
As I stated in my post, everyone says good thing about this audio, so I don’t understand why I’m experiencing opposite. And I have not got this much unwell feeling after using other organ regenerating audios (of course, from same creator)
It’s just “Why? Why? Why?” to me. Human body is just mysterious.
Please allow me some time to read thru your comment and will get back to you if I have any question.

Again, thank you so much and I truly respect your kind heart.

translate.google.com

To translate English to whatever language u need. : )

2 Likes