Elemental Alchemical Ability

Elemental Alchemical Ability

A unique and interesting creation, that can only be likened to a swirling torus field of music, that surrounds your being, from the inside out.
Circulating, even down to the finer details of your being, with a vibrating energy that is a negentropic alchemy of all five elements.
A refresher, a strengthener, something you can recall, with your memory and begin this deeper process anew without even playing the song physically, such is the deeper and more profound effect this musical creation can inspire within the depths of your being.

Please enjoy this 6min 30 sec (approx) inspiring piano and violin piece.

73 Likes

Wow, getting the effects of a field by just recalling memory :flushed:
Truly innovative. I never used five elements balanced really, so this should be a treat for sure!

20 Likes

Wow…

All you guys interested in magic, I have a feeling, this field would be gold (to be confirmed lol) :smirk:

I’m getting this is soon as I’m home :sunglasses:

20 Likes

One of the games that I have recently started playing by myself is to guess the price of each new release just by reading the description. and if I guess it correctly, I buy it. no luck so far…

4 Likes

I’m interested to know whether this is taken from the Chinese Five Element Theory which consists of Fire, Water, Earth, Wood and Metal, or from the Yogic/Indian/Hindu point of view which is Fire, Water, Earth, Air and Ether/Space. Either way, this looks fascinating…having an audio/morphic field bestowing an actual ability…simply stupendous!

10 Likes

I guess Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Ether.

I wonder what this does. Maybe a manifestation field?

Whaaaaaaaaaat. I WAS JUST THINKING OF THIS :flushed::flushed::flushed::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

It’s one of the many times this happens that I’m convinced Captain is reading our minds :joy:

13 Likes

Most likely Captain is piggy-backing on this one guys: New Release: Five Elements Balanced (Mongolian Medicine)
(which is already great by itself)

This kinetic adventure starting for the last few weeks :star_struck::star_struck:

Looking forward to be reading reviews :))

8 Likes

Haha you know I wanted to @ you but thought the field will call for you anyway :joy:

9 Likes

I asked the same in the five elements balanced thread, there the answer was basically it works for either approach.

@Desiree you know me lol :laughing:

13 Likes

So this would make us become like the Avatar and bend all 5 elements? Wow!

8 Likes

I’ve always wanted an enhanced version of the 5 elements, I love the concept :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Well there is a book
By Franz Bardon, it is written in older style, called initiation into hermetics…
it “only works” (works well) when you follow the instructions extremely carefully.
Halfway through the book (I think chapter 4-5 out of 10), the exercises are considered passed when you can light/put out a candle using the elements (by your mind of course :sweat_smile:), and also shatter a glass similarly, by invoking I think fire and water into it at the same time.

But the first 3 chapters are all about control and self discipline and balancing the elements within you… and most people never pass those, or it takes many years (for most).
There is a warning that you can of course try other exercises before, but if you’re still unbalanced when you attempt to work with a specific element, it will enhance your imbalances which of course can lead to both physical and mental illness.

(I’m sure Gnosticmedic would have a lot to say here as well, may or may not alone with my input :sweat_smile:)

30 Likes

great reference

6 Likes

what is your guess on the ability it provides ? since you can replay the energy of this field by memory. perhaps a refreshing balance of the five elements at will. ( and overtime a strengthening of this said balance ). but possibly goes beyond that
well who knows :sweat_smile:

anyway it’s a very appealing and mysterious creaction

6 Likes

Yes! These are the first 3 chapters because they are the foundation. When we control the elements within, we control them outside of us too. For example, Air and Fire are related to the mind (Air) and emotions (Fire, water too), so when we have extreme control over our hearts and minds, we are controlling air and fire within. I am big on sexual transmutation (water element) because when we control our waters it makes it much easier to control our air (thoughts) and fire (emotions) eventually. When you’re working with the elements you will get “ordeals” in life that relate to the elements. Because they are our subconscious egos/I’s boiling up to the surface (which of course reflect in our outer circumstances) for us to be able to see, comprehend, and eliminate. I personally have been going through a lot of this purging in the last few months. Eventually after mastering the elements it makes manifesting the life you want, doing magical practices, self-healing, healing others, etc…basically controlling the elements outside of you much easier.
Yeah I can say a lot more here about the elements, but anyway- this field looks spectacular. Can’t wait to be able to buy it! Enjoy guys.

30 Likes

From the astrological point of view all planets in the natal chart belong to some element and there is often an imbalance… one can only change within the elements that are given as a given for life exactly on Earth
it’s more likely that the field balances it…
and that balance is the most favorable condition for the transformation of the soul…

it’s just a thought…
5-el

17 Likes

Yeah we all definitely have our own imbalances in our charts.

But when it comes to the spiritual path and the revolution of the consciousness one can stop being a victim to the astrological influence in our chart. That’s the goal. Or else one is simply repeating mechanically the same patterns.

:+1:

12 Likes

First impressions from last night.

It was super emotional somehow, a bit like blueprint for the first time.
I looped it a couple of times, i could feel the energy swirling, my legs were expandig to what felt like twice their size (energetically lol).

As it turns out, it was too energising for the night. I realized it was too late and wanted to play the deeper sleep audio… I had to turn it off because I could still feel the effect of this one after an hour actively working and it didn’t feel right to mix it with another field.
I just put Schuman resonance on instead on loop for the night because I could feel so much energy swirling and it didnt let me sleep - I needed grounding.
Afterwards I slept like a baby :sweat_smile:

34 Likes