Oh okay so 1x a day and then let it be?

4 Likes

:100:

You won’t be happy if you do. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, more is not better.
x1-2 times in the morning
I think it’s perfect.
I have it in front of my medical playlist in the morning.

But follow your intuition, experiment and find the best balance

But one participant felt bad when he looped it
Unfortunately, I can’t find any confirmation in the correspondence.

7 Likes

synchro

lol

2 Likes

No adverse effects playing before bed?

Want to stop energetic leaks at night with this if possible.

1 Like

I can’t give you a ready recipe
Judging by the theory that arose on the forum over two years (I mean these two basic series) - you can probably try

But don’t expect instant results.
this is really a very subtle and very complex process

The theory of " naidan " itself is huge.

From my notes on this project:

Taoist alchemy overcomes the mundane flow of life by not allowing the reproductive force (jing) that creates sperm to manifest in the normal way that satisfies sexual feeling and leads to the creation of offspring. As soon as this force begins to come into motion, following the ordinary path, it is turned back, and then by inner fire, , is guided into the microcosmic circle for sublimation.

11 Likes

Thank you for this.

An ultimate creation mate.

Time to transcend the baser.

1 Like

Agreed. :pray: :battery:

2 Likes

I understand that we most likely will not reach this point - as to reach such levels you need not just turn on audio for health purposes, regeneration of initial fluids and comprehensive support of the entire external and internal energy structure

But a little info from practitioners of this system will help to understand the versatility of this nft and real Taoist alchemy
:laughing:

info

With further practice, the quality of the subtle body or the new soul begins to change: yin decreases and yang increases. When yang becomes much greater, the soul acquires new capabilities and can be controlled by the Adept’s consciousness. Thus, the new subtle body begins to divide and acquires multiplicity. There may be many such subtle bodies, but they all understand each other and there is automatic communication between them. They are not completely autonomous individuals, like different people. They are all interconnected and constitute a whole. Each subtle body may perform some specific action, but everyone else will know what each one is doing. They can be in different points of space, and not just be, but perform certain actions, do certain work, such as teaching students, healing, receiving necessary information, communicating, and much, much more. Then the practitioner gathers many bodies, or should I say souls, back into one and connects them with the physical body for the final transformation. Finally, its complete transformation takes place, both bodies merge into one and become one immortal and "indestructible, in which there is nothing “post-immortal”, on which all attributes of divine Tao - Cosmos are transferred. The path to immortality is complete.

This kind of immortal soul is able to move to any point of space and time, to any part of the Cosmos and understand the language of any extraterrestrial civilization, understand any form of life. If a person reaches this level, his physical body will be able to transform in such a way that it can be moved by consciousness. It will be able to transform it as if it were vapor, as if it were instantly disassembled into molecules in one place and, having moved it, reassemble it in another place. Then for those around it will suddenly disappear in one place and suddenly appear in another place - the place of "assembly. And this body can hardly be called human, there is no death for it in the usual human sense, it is controlled by the consciousness and its energy.

6 Likes

Well I’m not splurging any precious bodily fluids @strangelove

So hopefully that helps.

3 Likes

I would like to make a small clarification
In my “general” description for the forum, I emphasized the two famous series of Capt.
but the alchemical process (speaking of combining audio fields) consists of a wider range of fields

For a long time, my Saturday playlist consisted of this scheme:

Elemental Alchemical Ability
Mana Circuits

Soul Restoration- Core x2
Soul Restoration-Heart
Soul Restoration-Forehead

NEG Jing x2
NEG Chi
NEG Shen + Alch Mind Expansion
Minor Blueprint of Power
Transmutation and Microcosmic
Hakuin’s Egg

Perhaps this chain is not ideal from a practitioner’s point of view, but from the point of view of a huge Neidan theory it seems more logical to me. But, I repeat - I could be wrong, as I am not an actual practitioner of this tradition

A very important field is often forgotten: Elemental Alchemical Ability

The Taoists believed that the human body was composed of two basic substances: Yin, the feminine energy, and Yang, the masculine energy. In this symbol the masculine and feminine are united in ceaseless motion. Of course, many of you are familiar with this concept - it is often found in different conversations

Their merging occurs during the conception of a child. It is from this moment that the growth of awareness of the future human being begins, the basis of which will be the energies of the father and the mother. During orgasm a vortex is formed, attracting the Soul into the body, which will be in it as long as the potential of merging of these two forces remains.

So the two forces are merged together. These are the forces of Fire and Water. By its nature, fire is hot energy, and it tends to go upward. Flame always goes up and never comes down. The opposite is true of water; it tends to flow downward, toward the earth, and fills in the voids. In adolescence, these energies begin to disintegrate. These are the reasons for the decay of our body and consciousness. Fire burns out, runs out of fuel, and water runs out, runs out of energy in the body. After the last fire has burned out and all the water has flowed away, the body dies, freeing the soul. In fact, these energies, both fire and water, can be replenished. After Dantianyi’s restoration, they can be merged back together again, which is what Taoist alchemy does.

the field in question balances all the elements - but the most important are fire and water
In my opinion, this is where you should start your research

I just wanted to share

18 Likes

This is everything right here.

2 Likes

another very interesting thread. thank you very much.

2 Likes

Hi Ugnis,

Does the Taoist NFT replace the routine you mentioned above? Is this NFT already created?

Thanks

I personally do not use the combination you copied. this project is finished. I suggest you check out the logic of the forum. There are some private projects in the “NFT” category. In most cases this is underlined by the word “Private” in the name itself :slight_smile:
You can look for available copies in the sales thread. But even that is not necessary. You can always use combinations of available fields.

5 Likes

so does that mean doing Taoist alchemy, means that u will produce no sperm becauses it being used for somthing else

3 Likes

No, it is not. A man’s seed will be produced in a natural rhythm.
In more specific practices, this energy is sublimated and transformed into higher centers.

Think of this project as supporting the energy system and health, perfecting the body and spirit without breaking away from the standard rhythm of life

6 Likes

Add me too please, i am interested in this Toist NFT

Was this a venly NFT?

No.

2 Likes