Taoist Negentropic Academy: Private Project

For a long time Taoism existed in the form of groups of practitioners formed around an authoritative teacher. These groups were very closed and isolated, and, as a rule, each of them had its own set of methods and sacred texts. Later on, these groups began to realize themselves as a unified Taoist tradition, creating large schools and a single body of authoritative treatises. In order to enter such an esoteric group it was necessary to pass special initiation rituals, which presupposed the right to read certain texts, which the teacher had at his disposal.

Later these Taoist practices were partially sidelined for a while, becoming peculiar “adepts” of the new queen of Taoist practices - the Great Alchemical Practice; later, however, they were not only included back into the alchemical procedure itself, but replaced it and regained their ancient authority under the name “inner alchemy” (nay-dan). But in any case, it was alchemy from the first centuries of our era that came to be considered the Taoist Great Art.

Taoist alchemy is a “science of immortality” close to macrobiotics and divided into two branches - external alchemy (wai dan) and internal alchemy (ney dan). The second sought to create the elixir of immortality in the body of a practicing Taoist from its juices, secrets and energies, and then to transform this internal elixir (“immortal embryo” - xian tai), in a new immortal and endowed with miraculous properties human body, formed by the finest positive energies without any admixture of negative particles.

Proceeding from the principle of similarity of the cosmos and the human body, the adepts of internal alchemy concluded that there is no need for laboratory-chemical modeling of the universe, since the alchemical model can be successfully replaced by the Adept’s own body, whose energies, juices and secrets are the microcosmic analogues of metals and minerals of macrocosm. Inner alchemy is a form of yogic-type psycho-practice aimed at a radical restructuring of human psychophysical characteristics, or, to put it in its own terms, at creating a new immortal body and an enlightened consciousness corresponding to it.

The importance of the lower Dantian in the process itself

The Lower Dantian is a gathering place for vital energy, a power that is constantly being wasted due to the uncleaned essence of Sin. The health of the Lower Dantian allows the Qi to go down, and get the maximum effect of the alchemical process. The constant return of Qi to the Dantian triggers its circulation, the so-called Small Heavenly Circle, which has a positive effect on health and creates an energetic basis for further transformation. Also, in a healthy lower dantian, the energy of fire will effectively heat the water in the cauldron (the concept of yin and yang). Heated “steam” will rise from the cauldron, which will flush and renew all internal organs, systems, meridians and glands. This steam produces an incredible healing effect; stagnation in the body and problems that could not be affected by conventional practices are dissolved. In addition to “steaming” and renewal of internal organs, there is a global purification not only of the practitioner’s body, but also of his consciousness. Channels and meridians are opened which cannot be opened with simple “more standard” techniques, ect.

This project connects the Taoist audio fields presented at the forum for two years into a coherent alchemical negentropic system, with a clear understanding of why the first series was called Soul Restoration. Important task of the project: to restore the three treasures to their original state and to recreate an energy complex for generating the elixir of immortality or “immortal germ” and, in the long run, a new “immortal” body. The elixir in the body itself is created from its juices and subtle energies (qi, ching, shen) through a complex ancient original process; but to reach the end point (birth of an immortal fetus) - you have to learn and work on yourself (this is reflected in the name, in the word “Academy”). Of course, the energy conductor of this NFT allows you to improve more effectively in various Taoist practices. Not everyone can afford to go to a monastery to practice or have a personal sensei, not everyone living in a modern metropolis can allocate enough time for meditation, qigong, and various practices.

I will not describe the details of the full process itself, I think you can find complete information in certain sources (if there is a desire).

Only some "general" parts of the complex project

Constant optimization and purification of the whole physical and energetic structure of a person & preparation of the energetic and physical body for the alchemical process and transformation; restoration of normal physiological vitality of internal organs, tissues, body channels; human mental and thinking activity, vitality and activity; optimization of kidney function. Overcoming and correcting the “Three Gateways”, the concept of “channels” through which qi circulates through the body; restoration of energy reservoirs (Dan Tians) and their “sealing”, ect. Transmutation of energies, microscopic orbit concept; theory of fire and water (yin and yang concept); constant replenishment (restoration) of Jing as the basis of human vitality; and many other things related to Taoist traditions and practices…

And of course: restoration of the primary three treasures of man. In internal alchemy, “innate” (pre-born, prenatal) usually refers to the original, essential nature (shin) and those aspects of vitality (min) that are received by the embryo at the moment of conception. The energy drawn after birth when the child’s breath appears refers to what is already acquired. The ideal of inner alchemy is to return to the innate, the true, the eternal, to one’s own nature, and to reject everything secondary, acquired (postnatal). According to the teachings of Taoism, the inner alchemy is called upon to restore the “prehistoric” (innate) state of man…

Chart of the Inner Warp

The Neijing tu (Chart of the Inner Warp) is a chart of the human body that representins the views of Taoist Internal Alchemy (Neidan)

Mandala + Audio (whole negenotropic process)

50 Likes

This is a banger! Congrats on this release.

15 Likes

19 Likes

This is just glorious! Imo one of the best things ever created.

:open_mouth::star_struck:

12 Likes

An immortal fetus is an energy structure and is used as a vehicle for the movement of the soul to higher planes. The new subtle body is always connected to the physical body by an energy cord, so no matter where it goes or what trajectory it travels, at the mere thought of returning it is in the body by the shortest distance and instantly.

But such states are probably achieved by years of labor and painstaking practice, in closed systems most likely. This is really serious stuff

nevertheless, these are incredible facts that we found in the writings of a professor (my region) who has studied the Taoist tradition for decades

I, as a person living in a big fussy city, see this NFT more as the most effective optimizer of all human systems (physical energetic mental and other bodies, physical emotional health, strength, longevity). And the ability to shorten the Saturday playlist lol

23 Likes

I completely agree

13 Likes

What an awesome project. It’s extremely impressive.

Congratulations to all involved!

:yin_yang:

10 Likes

This is too powerful.

It feels like I’m shedding the old skin and rebirthed anew.

Life force coursing through my veins.

Every breath I take nourishing my mind body and soul.

Thank you to everyone for this one of a kind project.

10 Likes

do not overdo it
I answered a question today

1-min of audio activates processes that can last a day.

it does not mean that in 1-2 minutes the whole cycle of the process is recreated - it means that the preparation takes place, and the mechanisms are activated, which start to act after the end

11 Likes

Oh okay so 1x a day and then let it be?

4 Likes

:100:

You won’t be happy if you do. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, more is not better.
x1-2 times in the morning
I think it’s perfect.
I have it in front of my medical playlist in the morning.

But follow your intuition, experiment and find the best balance

But one participant felt bad when he looped it
Unfortunately, I can’t find any confirmation in the correspondence.

7 Likes

synchro

lol

2 Likes

No adverse effects playing before bed?

Want to stop energetic leaks at night with this if possible.

1 Like

I can’t give you a ready recipe
Judging by the theory that arose on the forum over two years (I mean these two basic series) - you can probably try

But don’t expect instant results.
this is really a very subtle and very complex process

The theory of " naidan " itself is huge.

From my notes on this project:

Taoist alchemy overcomes the mundane flow of life by not allowing the reproductive force (jing) that creates sperm to manifest in the normal way that satisfies sexual feeling and leads to the creation of offspring. As soon as this force begins to come into motion, following the ordinary path, it is turned back, and then by inner fire, , is guided into the microcosmic circle for sublimation.

11 Likes

Thank you for this.

An ultimate creation mate.

Time to transcend the baser.

1 Like

Agreed. :pray: :battery:

2 Likes

I understand that we most likely will not reach this point - as to reach such levels you need not just turn on audio for health purposes, regeneration of initial fluids and comprehensive support of the entire external and internal energy structure

But a little info from practitioners of this system will help to understand the versatility of this nft and real Taoist alchemy
:laughing:

info

With further practice, the quality of the subtle body or the new soul begins to change: yin decreases and yang increases. When yang becomes much greater, the soul acquires new capabilities and can be controlled by the Adept’s consciousness. Thus, the new subtle body begins to divide and acquires multiplicity. There may be many such subtle bodies, but they all understand each other and there is automatic communication between them. They are not completely autonomous individuals, like different people. They are all interconnected and constitute a whole. Each subtle body may perform some specific action, but everyone else will know what each one is doing. They can be in different points of space, and not just be, but perform certain actions, do certain work, such as teaching students, healing, receiving necessary information, communicating, and much, much more. Then the practitioner gathers many bodies, or should I say souls, back into one and connects them with the physical body for the final transformation. Finally, its complete transformation takes place, both bodies merge into one and become one immortal and "indestructible, in which there is nothing “post-immortal”, on which all attributes of divine Tao - Cosmos are transferred. The path to immortality is complete.

This kind of immortal soul is able to move to any point of space and time, to any part of the Cosmos and understand the language of any extraterrestrial civilization, understand any form of life. If a person reaches this level, his physical body will be able to transform in such a way that it can be moved by consciousness. It will be able to transform it as if it were vapor, as if it were instantly disassembled into molecules in one place and, having moved it, reassemble it in another place. Then for those around it will suddenly disappear in one place and suddenly appear in another place - the place of "assembly. And this body can hardly be called human, there is no death for it in the usual human sense, it is controlled by the consciousness and its energy.

6 Likes

Well I’m not splurging any precious bodily fluids @strangelove

So hopefully that helps.

3 Likes

I would like to make a small clarification
In my “general” description for the forum, I emphasized the two famous series of Capt.
but the alchemical process (speaking of combining audio fields) consists of a wider range of fields

For a long time, my Saturday playlist consisted of this scheme:

Elemental Alchemical Ability
Mana Circuits

Soul Restoration- Core x2
Soul Restoration-Heart
Soul Restoration-Forehead

NEG Jing x2
NEG Chi
NEG Shen + Alch Mind Expansion
Minor Blueprint of Power
Transmutation and Microcosmic
Hakuin’s Egg

Perhaps this chain is not ideal from a practitioner’s point of view, but from the point of view of a huge Neidan theory it seems more logical to me. But, I repeat - I could be wrong, as I am not an actual practitioner of this tradition

A very important field is often forgotten: Elemental Alchemical Ability

The Taoists believed that the human body was composed of two basic substances: Yin, the feminine energy, and Yang, the masculine energy. In this symbol the masculine and feminine are united in ceaseless motion. Of course, many of you are familiar with this concept - it is often found in different conversations

Their merging occurs during the conception of a child. It is from this moment that the growth of awareness of the future human being begins, the basis of which will be the energies of the father and the mother. During orgasm a vortex is formed, attracting the Soul into the body, which will be in it as long as the potential of merging of these two forces remains.

So the two forces are merged together. These are the forces of Fire and Water. By its nature, fire is hot energy, and it tends to go upward. Flame always goes up and never comes down. The opposite is true of water; it tends to flow downward, toward the earth, and fills in the voids. In adolescence, these energies begin to disintegrate. These are the reasons for the decay of our body and consciousness. Fire burns out, runs out of fuel, and water runs out, runs out of energy in the body. After the last fire has burned out and all the water has flowed away, the body dies, freeing the soul. In fact, these energies, both fire and water, can be replenished. After Dantianyi’s restoration, they can be merged back together again, which is what Taoist alchemy does.

the field in question balances all the elements - but the most important are fire and water
In my opinion, this is where you should start your research

I just wanted to share

18 Likes