New Release: Five Elements Balanced (Mongolian Medicine)

Ohh i just realized these are the same 6 healing sounds of Chi Kung.

This audio should pair greatly with the 3 treasures!!

5 Likes

Yep. It’s part of my “3 Treasures” stack.

3 Likes

Had a runny nose, phlegm in the throat and a lot of sneezing the whole day today. Until now at night I played the sinus drainage audio twice and this one 5 times along with some hot water, and it’s almost completely gone , awesome :v:t6:

12 Likes

24 Likes

I’m guessing that it also balances the doshas? since doshas are essentially manifestations of the five elements in the body

1 Like

Yes but I suggest you should buy elemental alchemical ability one if you can since that one is much stronger and better than this

5 Likes

ah okay, maybe in the future when I start earning. thanks for the recommendation!

I want to preface this by saying that this field is really amazing and important, I love it and play it every day.

I was playing it the other day in the kitchen while we’re making dinner and my husband goes, “why is Cookie Monster singing right now?”

And now I can’t stop picturing it.

I thought you’d find that amusing

Happy weekend!

17 Likes

I have overlooked this field thinking it was not for me, I was wrong,

I have a lot of huge release using this field, a lot of anger and sadness, like deep release but after some time

• I have a lot more energy
  • A lot less blockages, all other field for health are enhanced and more redistributed like the water that I charge or the life force Tree
  • My skin improved a lot after using this
  • I have better hair, more shiny

I don’t know what kind of poison is talking here but I was sweeting like crazy, at first I was playing this field 3-4 times a day, the night where I play this 10 times,I felt like I was in a sauna. When I slept, I was sweeting, when I medidate I was sweeting…
I wonder what it pull out from my body

13 Likes

It’s more for the elements. We have other fields more directly focused on the chakras.

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

Well, of course, their experience was vaild and–I’m sure–truthful for them. I don’t want–in any way–to invalidate their experience. (I’m not arrogant like that; I can’t possibly know.)

When your chakras are out of balance because your elements are out of balance, then this field can help you bring your elements back into balance, which then–in turn–will resolve the reason why your chakras were out of balance in the first place, you following me?

Your chakras, though, could be out of balance for many other reasons other than your elements being out of balance. This is why I answered you in the way that I did.

Hope that helps.

4 Likes

After hearing this for the past two days

i really wanna know the lyrics to the song.

4 Likes

Good field… It’s slept on!

A lot of people need this but are swept away by “non-free” fields

12 Likes

This is the same as Elemental Alchemical Ability ?

Not same

Most powerful beyond all fields

This is strong af

I love the singing so much
Magnificent

2 Likes

Huh tengerees zayatai
Huduu arald mendelsen
Huh Mongoloo negtgej
Huvchin delhiid duurisvaa

Eie eieie

Erelkheg mongol Chinges
Ezenbogd Chingesee

Galt mesnii dundaas
Ganbold shig hattai
Gazar delhii deer
Garid shuvuu shig huchtei

Eie eieie

Erelkheg mongol Chinges
Ezenbogd Chingesee

Deed tengerees zayatai
Delhiin taliig daguulsan
Sur huchee negtgeed
Suld hiimoroo badraavaa

Eie eieie

Erelkheg mongol Chinges
Ezenbogd Chingesee

1 Like

Comments:

profile_pic

Athira j2 months ago

Man!!! this is pure magic i tried virus ,bacteria from sapien it worked but this one is immensely magical cure

profile_pic

SPS NATH4 months ago

T

profile_pic

Krsna Krsna Krsna5 months ago (edited)

Na - Earth, Ma - Water, Śi - Fire, Va - Air & Ya - Ether. “Namah Shivaya”, these are the 5 elements which are the building blocks of creation. This is the most famous Panchakshari (the 5 syllable) mantra of Shiva. By worshipping Lord Shiva you worship and give praise to all.

"Aum Namah Shivaya!"

profile_pic

Brunhilde von Eisland6 months ago (edited)

Ich liebe die Mongolei und den Kehlkopfgesang sehr. Das Universum erstaunt mich jedesmal auf’s neue. Das Gesetz der Anziehung ist :pray:t2:
Vielen dank für dieses Machtvolle Video​:pray:t2::heart::pray:t2:

profile_pic

𝔅𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔦TX6 months ago

Sounds like one of those mouth harps lol

profile_pic

Positive all7 months ago

Thank you

profile_pic

mæd8 months ago

this has nothing to do with chakras or elements. its simply a mongolian folk song and its about chinggis khan. im turkish and i recognize some words in this song. the title is very misleading.

profile_pic

Pigeoneer Toy9 months ago (edited)

All Sapien Medicine, Dream Seeds and Energetic Alchemy fields work, the description box contain info a lot of ppl keep asking in the comments. Maybe you’re not listening to the track you need for your situation, or you’re comparing yourself to others based on comments, or you’ve been repressing/enduring stuff for years on end and want results in one listen :roll_eyes: Be patient and stay consistent, listen daily. Thanks a million, Dr. Dreamweaver :raised_hands::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Smo Ove9 months ago

The beautiful elementals :green_heart: thank you luv

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen10 months ago

Just Wouw…

profile_pic

Sonu Gupta10 months ago

Plz make video on melasma treatment

profile_pic

Lynn Marcia10 months ago (edited)

Whenever I listen to this I go into silence and an African aborigine looking man always come and circle around me perform a dance and say things or sprinkle some dust on me. One time at the end a child came and give me a tiny flower from the field, a family is always seen gathering further away like waiting for this healer to do his healing in me. Always when he’s done as he walked away he put his hands together and bowed while walking away and I put my hands together as well. Also as he performed healing today on me a puff of smoke came out of me like an energy that has been bothering me… I feel light and healed. The spirit world is lightly veiled. I also know this is a Mongolian music, maybe the old aborigines of past had used the same music too or similar. :milky_way:

profile_pic

Oracle Owena year ago

THANK YOU MONGOLIAN ANCESTORS LOVE AND POWER TO US IN THE BUDDHA DHARMA

profile_pic

Kiaraaaa year ago (edited)

I think this works very fast. I was feeling immense heat in my stomach. Now nothing :pleading_face::heart::sparkles: thankyouu. I will listen to it for a week and will update because I am having extreme heat issues in my stomach recently.
Edit: I no longer feel extreme heat in my stomach and it’s only been like 3 days i guess. It worked because I didn’t do anything else besides listening to it.

profile_pic

ShaDusiaa year ago

Warmth and lightness in the chest, heart area, very pleasant, thank you

profile_pic

Pioneera year ago

bruh genghis khan magtaal, such a classic

profile_pic

조성우a year ago

Thank you very much!

profile_pic

it’s me, Georginaa year ago

Yes :relieved:

profile_pic

Michele Terestchenkoa year ago

Absolute masterpiece, I agree
Quite extraordinary.

profile_pic

GracefulVa year ago

Its 01:10. I am.listening to this and suddenly i am laughing and feel it in my heart laughing…and now i am singing in the same low pitch…this is amazing…has anyone tried singing in same low pitch and felt it vibrating in heart

profile_pic

Katie corina year ago

Thank you :blue_heart:

profile_pic

둘리짱구a year ago

Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Sapien medicine is Best Channel

profile_pic

God’s infinite power is within usa year ago

Maybe this will help to slow down my metabolism. I’m underweight.

profile_pic

Colda year ago

Instantly quiets the Mind. Gratitude :pray:t6:

profile_pic

Wisdom Seekera year ago

With or without headphones?

profile_pic

Il canale di Willya year ago

I feel pressure in my stomach

profile_pic

WHY AM I BLESSED?a year ago

Fusion of five elements?

profile_pic

psychic psycho2 years ago

I may sound lame for this but the song reminds me of the animation show "oggy and the cockroaches " theme song lol

profile_pic

lara ley2 years ago

"Helping, fixing, and serving represent three different ways of seeing life. When you help, you see life as weak. When you fix, you see life as broken. When you serve, you see life as a whole. Fixing and helping may be the work of the ego, and service the work of the soul "

profile_pic

وسع صدرك و ريح بالك2 years ago

This balance everything inside you even your all chakras. Play it 2 or 3 time daily.

profile_pic

shanli jerome2 years ago

LOVE IT , really enjoy your use of strings on this channel!!!

profile_pic

Jayde spring2 years ago

Stumbled upon this and it’s so amazing :heart_eyes_cat: it makes my whole body vibrate. It feels like it’s coming straight from the divine :alien::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::nerd_face: :pray:t4: thank u

profile_pic

Luke2 years ago (edited)

This should also balance our 3 Doshas quite nicely. :)

profile_pic

me3092 years ago

:clap::clap::clap::100::100::100: my body loves this. A huge THANK YOU!!!

profile_pic

me3092 years ago

Incredible, just like the description says. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

profile_pic

A Totally Extinct Dinosaur2 years ago

İ was completely healed from my early signs of cold and stomach ache in 3 listens :pray::pray:

profile_pic

Livyah2 years ago

Thanks❤️

profile_pic

Ronald King2 years ago

THANKS AGAIN Dreamseeds peace and light

profile_pic

Relaxed Sense2 years ago

We are praising you “The Daddy Lovers of all lover’s”.
Imagine how many his queens that every 200/1 person in china relates with only and only Genghis khan DNA.

Just imagine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Daddy of CHINA

profile_pic

Relaxed Sense2 years ago

Aiiiiyeeee hhauuuueee. Aaaeeeeeee jjuuuuuujujujeee aiyeeeeee aiyeeeeee thiyethaiye ouuuuuuyeeeehhhhhh aaaaaaaiyrrreeeeeeeee aiye aie aie yehhhhhhhaie aaaaaiaiaiaiaiai ooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaoaoaaoaoaooooaoaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

profile_pic

Jennifer Smykala2 years ago

:heart:

profile_pic

Greatness4442 years ago

Wow, animals so beautiful. I love this. The song is amazing, it brings happiness from within. Thank you so much in doing this for humanity. I wish the world knows about this knowledge you give us. I wish you unending supernatural wisdom.

profile_pic

Cookie M.2 years ago

Love this one!!! So exciting to try all these you don’t even think about but I feel and see differences in myself after using this one for sure. Alot of tingling everywhere like my body is able to balance itself out. I noticed alot more hair growth as well as if circulation had improved.

profile_pic

Lotus2 years ago

The images are so beautiful. So free

profile_pic

Inge Lisa2 years ago

Shivers everywhere :smiley: thank you Dream.

profile_pic

Cyerra Vasquez2 years ago

Is laughter a side effect ?:joy:

profile_pic

S R NAIR2 years ago

@sapien medicine how many times per day

profile_pic

Raaaj2 years ago

Does it help with pitta dosha?

profile_pic

Liena2 years ago

My left leg started pulsating from the first listen. I listened to moldie first then this now my legs feel heavy and my headache feels better.

profile_pic

Ana Macklis2 years ago

Amazing!!! <3

profile_pic

Kasia Star2 years ago

Awesome awesome song / mantra…:heart::heart::heart::star2: so is this design to heal us from different / all ailments / giving us perfect health ?
God I hope so…:heart::rose:

profile_pic

Cecily Erker2 years ago

This is a famous song about Genghis Khan, I don’t know who sings this version but the most famous recording on YouTube of this song is by Batzoorig Vanchig.

profile_pic

Kevin Earl Enright2 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Bruna Martins2 years ago

I am speechless :heart:

profile_pic

bipul singh2 years ago

Where do i find the lyrics for this

profile_pic

Kyle Pollock2 years ago

Thanks man!!

profile_pic

Avlokita shree2 years ago

Panchtatva (five elements balance) is Mongolian Medicine ? :thinking:

profile_pic

quantumpowered1472 years ago

anyone know any frequencies/video to fix the root cause of sleepin disorder ??

profile_pic

SillyRabbit2 years ago

Love this :moyai::raised_hands:

profile_pic

V332 years ago

Thank you for this! Sending you love and light :)

profile_pic

Stephany Kaiser2 years ago

So appreciate this. Thanks so much. Feel so happy after listening to this

profile_pic

Maheshwari2 years ago

Just WOW!!! :pray: :argentina::rainbow::sunny:

profile_pic

Faziah Addala2 years ago

MERCI DE TOUT COEUR❤
THANK YOU SO MUCH :heartpulse::heartpulse:
LOVE SO MUCH THIS MUSIC :sun_with_face::hugs:
GOD BLESS YOU

profile_pic

Grace Sridevi2 years ago (edited)

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

profile_pic

A Totally Extinct Dinosaur3 years ago

This is so beautiful, i repeated 4 times just to hear the song :D

profile_pic

Dee Dee3 years ago

The music is kinda weird to my ear at the first time but then I feel intense vibration around my head.

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye3 years ago

Listening after plasma light

profile_pic

Amanda Lane3 years ago

Thanks

profile_pic

Cute3 years ago

Pls make a video on aspergers syndrome and flat feet…

profile_pic

Cute3 years ago

Is it permanent or temporary? pls reply,

profile_pic

Yugen Bliss the road to happiness3 years ago

Thank u all ur beautiful video I feel them very useful in my journey, and my transformation… I am very grateful :pray: sending you love and light yugen bliss the road to happiness :blush:!!! I am a lighthouse steady and strong for the world to see my light shine bright :sun_with_face:

profile_pic

Sohini Basak3 years ago

After listening this, I choose to serve Life.:heart:

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago

Wild horses couldn’t get anymore direct from our ancient past
Awesomesauce of wholeness
Thank you
And you, and you and you!!!
:heart:

profile_pic

Sadaf Fayyaz3 years ago

Are these frequency or affirmations?

profile_pic

denny Lovers3 years ago

thank you dream seeds

profile_pic

Mez3 years ago

Damn, this is probably your best audio yet. Finally something that targets all major 5 parts of the body. Beautiful indeed

profile_pic

THE PINK DOLL :tulip::cherry_blossom:3 years ago

I feel pressure in my throat

profile_pic

P Borah3 years ago

Can i listen in low volume

profile_pic

MORAG3 years ago (edited)

I never knew that I needed more HEEEUUUGHHHEHUEEUGHHH in my life :weary::ok_hand:
Love from 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙

profile_pic

Carson Flowers3 years ago

Loving the 432 likes and 1 dislike synch :)

profile_pic

Viewsonic3 years ago

This could be alchemy serie all in one?

profile_pic

Jalal Ahmed3 years ago

:joy::joy: the guys singing about genghis khan lol, they pronounce it “chingis kaan”

profile_pic

Ricky Muzakki3 years ago

Very simple yet sophisticated, I like how this feels on my body and mind. So relaxing and I feel healthier

profile_pic

Axillaris Thubten3 years ago

So this is mainly to boost and enhance healthy metabolism?

profile_pic

Pattiannedoll .Family3 years ago

MAGNIFICENT :innocent::pray:

profile_pic

H3 years ago

Does this also balance the elements in our personality ?

profile_pic

Arghavan3 years ago

I like the song!! It’s interesting. What do the lyrics mean in Mongolian?

profile_pic

Luke3 years ago

Amazing, thank you kind soul!

profile_pic

Denise Barnes3 years ago

Wonderful to see beings running in wild open space,images of freedom are essential in our physically confined & oppressed present.Transcendent sound,thank you.

profile_pic

Barry Saey3 years ago

Love this FUNKY ass track! Field is brilliant of course.

profile_pic

Zarah883 years ago

Thank You. Bless You All x

profile_pic

LesG3 years ago

Outstanding. In a lot of pain from Ulcerative Colitis flare, 2 listens and im calmer. Will this be available on Spotify? Immense gratitude, thank you.

profile_pic

Marianne Apers3 years ago

Is this also good for the brains and brainfog dreamwaver?

profile_pic

Van Diamond3 years ago

Thank you :heart::fire:

profile_pic

Dave Hibbs3 years ago

Crashed twice, no thanks on this one

profile_pic

Hubba Bubba3 years ago

thanks

profile_pic

Wisteria A.3 years ago (edited)

This felt really intense, I feel Alive.

profile_pic

Jonathan carter3 years ago

This is quite possibly THE most powerful healing tool that I have ever, ever come across and I know hundreds and hundreds, believe me. This for me, in just one day,has been quite literally phenomenal. I will keep you updated. I play this at least 5 times in a row and afterward I go to dream seeds, bell rock Sedona vortex video which will send your vibrations thru the roof. Love and gratitude for this!. I would love to donate but am struggling myself at the moment, however, in time I will. Love.

profile_pic

Wisteria A.3 years ago

It touches my spirit

profile_pic

Grant Fox3 years ago

New Earth is here im getting success in my business so fast most awesome dream seeds yet love the song choice thank you

profile_pic

Tortik3 years ago

I listened this song before! Nice song! Thank you!!!

profile_pic

Doll K3 years ago

Can’t thank Enough​:raised_hands::raised_hands::palms_up_together::palms_up_together::palms_up_together::pray::pray::heart::heart: Thankyouuu So mUch

profile_pic

bee happy3 years ago

How about instead of requesting something unrelated to the video, we say THANK YOU SAPIEN MEDICINE.

Posting your requests again and again won’t get them done any faster. Stop begging. Yes that’s what you’re doing, expecting something for free. If you want to get your wish, do good things for others. It doesn’t have to cost you money. Do something selfless from a loving and grateful heart, and the universe will bless you. Try it and see.

profile_pic

tn3 years ago (edited)

Wow. For some time I have been thinking of writing to you about creating an audio for Balancing the 3 Doshas as per Ayurveda. This is quite similar to balancing Vata, Pitta and kafa. Even tridosh balancing is a good idea.

profile_pic

A C3 years ago

this feels amazing, love the concept, the visuals and the music :pray: thank you for this gem!!

profile_pic

sm_johan3 years ago

The music is funny :joy::joy::tornado:

profile_pic

艾可3 years ago (edited)

This field is huge. I’d say it’s definitely better than jing shen and chi imo…think was the missing link I needed to calm my mind. And it manifested in reality which is amazing. I was even Wondering that I’d ask maitrya to make a custom audio for that but his timing couldn’t be any better…now I can meditate without any trouble…a calm mind is the first condition to manifest what you have in your mind. I’m always good at it but this will take it to another level. Only a few people will understand the true value of this audio and good thing he made it for free. This could be easy 300 If it was sold in gumroad…

profile_pic

Owen Lawrence3 years ago

Thankyou x

profile_pic

Vida Maria Ixchel3 years ago

Better than sex. :horse:

profile_pic

KIM TSZ TAI3 years ago

sounds like Attila Csihar

profile_pic

Kristy Bramley3 years ago

This made me feel happy right away, definitely noticeably raises your vibration quick! Thank you Dr. Sapien and team!! ☉:heart::dizzy:

profile_pic

Poornima S3 years ago

O God thank you so much for this

profile_pic

Blank3 years ago

Thank you Sapien :heart::pray:

profile_pic

Kooky Alex3 years ago

U always come out with exactly what we need. I needed this one. Thank you sapien

profile_pic

lurgy3 years ago

Thank you for providing us this!

profile_pic

for wish chakra activation ( light language) :heart:

profile_pic

Channel, CAMI CRIST CAMIS FLUIDART

profile_pic

Mauricio Sánchez3 years ago

Maravilloso!! Se siente poderoso!! Gracias!!!

profile_pic

idada9993 years ago

Walking in the dark give’s us more balance we can use more than ever … keep yourself all on high vibrations :heart::pray::heart:

profile_pic

MohammadMahdi -e Ghafouri3 years ago

What a tune! so contemporary …

profile_pic

Imogenpsychic3 years ago

Nice (:

profile_pic

🫧ש S̷e̷ñ̷o̷r̷ p̷r̷o̷h̷i̷b̷i̷d̷o̷ ש3 years ago

Sapien :green_heart:thanks

profile_pic

paul1999a33 years ago

This will complement my Tai chi and qigong practice to balance my chi and my Organs. Thanks Dreamseeds :heartbeat:

profile_pic

Angela3 years ago

Oooh i love this, cant help smiling !

profile_pic

julie Dean3 years ago

Brilliant thank you and highest outcome for all beings

profile_pic

Jonathan carter3 years ago

Wow, this is potent and very addictive, what a GLORIOUS medicine. Love and gratitude for this fabulous transmission. Now, it’s stopped so I’ve got to put it on again.

profile_pic

:crown:Su 369​:crown:3 years ago

WOW thank you dr :tulip::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

Naina Banik 11113 years ago (edited)

All Twinflames need this Master Piece :sparkling_heart::fairy::unicorn::sparkling_heart::yin_yang: Gratitude Master :purple_heart::pray:

profile_pic

magicspells3 years ago

Is there anything for nanotechnology?

profile_pic

Goodfella Ritz3 years ago

If you listen 3 times you will become Captain Planet

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé3 years ago

Thank you very much Dream Seeds.:sparkling_heart::gift_heart:

profile_pic

horizon3 years ago

this is my style

profile_pic

David Fort3 years ago (edited)

Ride my horse, fly my hawk, feel movement

profile_pic

Mishaa3 years ago

This makes me want to dance!!!

profile_pic

Juliet James3 years ago

This is mesmerising. Thank you. I wish it was longer as I just keep wanting to play it. :revolving_hearts: blessings to all who enjoy this too.

profile_pic

Julia Willigar3 years ago

:angel::pray::open_book:Thank You :open_book::pray::angel: Im feeling this in my heart​:revolving_hearts:and lungs​:revolving_hearts::open_book::pray::angel::angel:

profile_pic

Yash Shah3 years ago

How many times a day would be fine?

profile_pic

JS Info3 years ago

Wow beautiful monument on begin video!!!
I’m feel strong listening that. It’s safe put on looping?

profile_pic

kb3 years ago

Didn’t do much for me… how does it help? the singing is kind of scary…

profile_pic

V V3 years ago

This makes me feel very energized

profile_pic

Charlie Durnford3 years ago

Fun facts: Genghis Khan was a red haired caucasian. Also, many Pharaohs were blue eyed caucasians :0

profile_pic

oly3 years ago

WOW.

profile_pic

SummerSumShine3 years ago

This is The Hu, yes?
I love their music. This combination feels beyond words and worlds. Thank you for your service to us all.

profile_pic

Maria3 years ago

Wow this sound is so powerful. How many times can listen in a row?

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

I feel something weird in my body. That’s amazing!!!

profile_pic

Jossette Monroe3 years ago

Dream, is this you throat singing? Wow!

profile_pic

EoNTaY3 years ago (edited)

Thank you eternally. Just what I needed for todays specific chunk in a pie of a journey that’s layered with spiritual. And seriously though(tho), thank you so much for everything.

profile_pic

Portall3 years ago

This resonates. Wonderful idea, thank you!

profile_pic

Ashton Kai3 years ago

Thank you!

profile_pic

Faredri3 years ago

This is a Masterpiece. All in One.

profile_pic

Julio Cesar Arias3 years ago

profile_pic

Barry Saey3 years ago

Thanks, Dream!

profile_pic