Elemental Mastery Collection

@SammyG curious on why he left out the fifth element which is space or akasha? Cuz it’s too metaphysical? Also how does elemental alchemical ability compares to this in terms of benifit? Like I know they have different working pattern but on a fundamental level can alchemical ability replace these?

4 Likes

Not Sammy but…,
I was reflecting on this same reflection earlier today (and in the past by the eastern/western elemental crossing) and it came to me, atleast, that the first audio being the Pranic flux of Breath is the hidden quint element oneself.

When sensing it in,
It made me get back to these lines which spelled forth and through when exploring the quint element of ancient Egypt, personified

Just a take out of :infinity:

(Numbered, they are 5 after all)

5 Likes

The 4 elements audios focused on the refining and expanding the base elements that make up the base human experience. If you’ve noticed, the sub-fields of the elements focus on their worldly aspects (creativity, strength, emotions, intelligence, willpower).

That being said, as @sensin-sensei mentions, the breath of the 4 elements is the 5th element. The 5th element is activated strongest through the harmonizing of the 4 elements.

The 5th element is the inbetween element that hides between each of the 4 elements. It is their essence after all. Through connecting the 4 elements with the breath, the 5th element is more physically reached and activated within your conscious awareness. Considering that the 5th element is also consciousness, our conscious awareness and integration into this breathing practice brings it into ‘awareness’. It is the all in one, one in all.

Hope that answers your question.

25 Likes

Thanks for these audios. Cool stuff.

3 Likes

Appreciate the explanation as always Sam.

2 Likes

Would the Elemental Alchemical Ability and the servitor elemental NFTs, like The Salamander, be a good match with these fields?

4 Likes

Thats great, thank you!

If anyone is familiar with the work of Franz Bardon… this is what the first couple of chapters are about :)

Funny enough those are the last chapters in he book haha
I don’t know but feel like they could be a good match. The elemental servitors especially if someone does magic i guess, I havent seen many testimonials in those topics. but some of this stuff people dont like to talk about.

4 Likes

Which book? I wish I understand better what the elemental “servitors” can do.

1 Like

Initiation Into Hermetics

3 Likes

Thank you ! :heart:

1 Like

@SammyG I’m getting the shipping error when trying to purchase. I thought it was fixed?

This series is just absolutely amazing. I got them all except water so far, but will be getting it soon.

I had no idea how much I was lacking in the fire element. It actually is acting very similar to The Manly Man on me. My voice was booming after just a few listens and my confidence is through the roof. Tons of physical energy too.

As I’m playing Air Element right now (which I just got), rhymes are flowing to me like crazy. It’s making me want to make an album. And I feel at perfect peace and contentment. Like I’m floating on a cloud with my Innermost Self. Stillness.

This series right here + Panchanga Yoga + Karma Crucible + Light and Vibrational Guidance + 10 Paramitas + Tapasya of Savitur = the entire path to mastery of Self.

Thank you so much for what you do for us, @Captain_Nemo !

25 Likes

Just Bought :dna::white_check_mark: - The Tracks are amazing and I can feel everyone right off the bat :100: , excellent work ! Look Forward to using these often :battery::battery::battery:

6 Likes

Anyone practice Lesser Bainshing/Invoking Ritual of Pentagram? How do you think after using these audios?

2 Likes

I don’t use LRP anymore but I have been using the “fire” audio for some other similar rituals.

Seems to enhance protection aspects very well and for binding the directions. I have been using the element audios for binding and purification followed by the Cone of Power to achieve a cleansed, energized eco-system where evocations become very effective.

14 Likes

I have read that LBRP neutralize all the elemental energy, and energetic programming around us, but I am not sure will LBRP clear out SM fields as well?

How long is the fire mastery audio?

3 minutes 55 seconds

1 Like

I bought the bundle for $150 but I still can’t get access to the audios. When I press the download button it downloads a Google drive link which is not working. Please anyone can help?

1 Like

Sorry guys, I was able to download them now.

3 Likes