Elemental Mastery Collection

Sounds wonderfull :boom:.
Thank You :green_heart:

3 Likes

I’m really excited for this one. Thanks Sammy and Dreamweaver for this amazing creation.

Before anyone makes the same mistake that I made, there’s a bundle that includes all the audios for $150. You don’t have to buy them all individually. I bought the first audio and then realized that the bundle was under the Uncategorized section while the individual audios were under Advanced Fields.

19 Likes
10 Likes

Beautiful collection ! after listening to these audios for 3 loops each, I feel 
 Good ! my thoracic cage seems to have expanded and I breath much deeper. Thanks a lot !

7 Likes

Do they have voice guidance?

Just music. The fĂŹrst one is meditation but no voice, only a short video of the 4 elements with music and another file the equivalent without the video

5 Likes

That Fire Field was an insta-buy for me! The Creative Inferno subfield in particular left me with no choice.

1 Like

Is there a way to determine which element a person needs more of in their life?

1 Like

You could look at you astrology natal chart.

2 Likes

So it looks like fire dominate my chart, with water being almost not even there lol. So my question is would it be better to get the fire element to further refine it, or get the water in order to give some balance?

Usually it’s best to balance with the opposite, but it feels like these audios do something new/different, so it’s up to you :slight_smile:

Dreamweaver , Sammy, Mao or whoever, I know I’m not supposed to tag :sweat_smile:

Since the subfield include the elemental energy

Are these fields also supposed to balance?

For example too much air imbalanced / lower vibe will be overthinking, fire being too impulsive, water living in a dream world & lost in emotions , earth inflexible, pig headed and resistance to change.
Would these audios basically help balance and elevate the way the elements manifest? Would someone with “too much fire” benefit from the fire audio?

7 Likes

Elemental Pranayama: Breath of the four Elements

:point_up_2:

5 Likes

I know my chart is heavily dominated by water, so fire was an easy choice for me.

I can say after two days, it seems this field is already helping me in the creativity and passion for projects departments. My latest story idea uncoiled into an extended outline without much effort on my part. (just in time for nanowrimo lol)

6 Likes

You and anyone can tag me whenever.

Yes, these fields balance but they also strengthen and increase the power/capacity of the elements within you. First will be the process of clearing and balancing within you. But over time, you’ll get balance but also more of the beneficial aspects of the elements. Also a boost of that element when you listen.

22 Likes

@SammyG curious on why he left out the fifth element which is space or akasha? Cuz it’s too metaphysical? Also how does elemental alchemical ability compares to this in terms of benifit? Like I know they have different working pattern but on a fundamental level can alchemical ability replace these?

4 Likes

Not Sammy but
I was reflecting on this same reflection earlier today (and in the past by the eastern/western elemental crossing) and it came to me, atleast, that the first audio being the Pranic flux of Breath is the hidden quint element oneself.

When sensing it in,
It made me get back to these lines which spelled forth and through when exploring the quint element of ancient Egypt, personified

Just a take out of :infinity:

(Numbered, they are 5 after all)

5 Likes

The 4 elements audios focused on the refining and expanding the base elements that make up the base human experience. If you’ve noticed, the sub-fields of the elements focus on their worldly aspects (creativity, strength, emotions, intelligence, willpower).

That being said, as @sensin-sensei mentions, the breath of the 4 elements is the 5th element. The 5th element is activated strongest through the harmonizing of the 4 elements.

The 5th element is the inbetween element that hides between each of the 4 elements. It is their essence after all. Through connecting the 4 elements with the breath, the 5th element is more physically reached and activated within your conscious awareness. Considering that the 5th element is also consciousness, our conscious awareness and integration into this breathing practice brings it into ‘awareness’. It is the all in one, one in all.

Hope that answers your question.

25 Likes

Thanks for these audios. Cool stuff.

3 Likes

Appreciate the explanation as always Sam.

2 Likes

Would the Elemental Alchemical Ability and the servitor elemental NFTs, like The Salamander, be a good match with these fields?

4 Likes