The Magician NFT: Testimonials

Now that you mention it my heart and my eyeballs have been pumping fire!!

I was already prepared for the heart one butā€¦ eyeballs? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

Iā€™m ready for some magic in my life! :partying_face: šŸ§™ā€ā™‚

Reading @anon46520955 ā€˜s post from other thread, printing and carrying it with us seems like a good start. Also, having clear intentions on goals/outcomes.

Any other tips? :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Are we able to print out that image or is it better to wait for the hi-res from Dream to print and carry around?

5 Likes

Either way, it recognizes the owner right away

5 Likes

Well, itll do all for you.

But maybe help to prioritize for him your needs and desires?

Strengthen your connection with the higher self

You know, the usual

Higher self connection
Imaginarium divine
Divine will if you have it
Dream of purity
Depths of the soul
Conceptual realizations

Etc

The world is ready for YOUR magic is how it is :relaxed:

14 Likes

Amazing! :star_struck:

The funny thing is that just yesterday, I was reading about Elemental Alchemical Ability and contemplating getting it. Sounds like this Magician NFT has all those elements and more!

Thanks! Yes, already working on my list. :white_check_mark:

13 Likes

I feel it deeply.

When I got the skull, things started to happen, seemingly small things but I KNOW they are building toward something. What or when ? I didnā€™t know and didnā€™t really care, just enjoying the journey while doing my best. One day those dots would connect to form an image, at the right time.

I spent some time in front of the Magician, and itā€™s one those pebbles. Well more of a big chunk of rock. I feel that limitlessness, I am that limitlessness, it seems unshakable. I am not anymore looking in awe at my skull, I am becoming an equal. I said about my skull that I felt she could bend universes. I now feel like I can (or will be able to) bend MY universe.

And when I look at the dots and how the Magician fits in there, thereā€™s a glorious light ahead of me, something grandiose, and the path towards it is also full of light.

Now, I know how it sounds :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
And maybe itā€™s just the high of my first exposure to the Magician, but wow, what a first peak at the power of that card ! :star_struck: :sparkling_heart:

Thanks a lot for that wonder, @Captain_Nemo ! :bowing_woman: :heart:

20 Likes

It sounds awesome! Thats how it sounds.

:nerd_face:

The future is now.

The past is coming to join it

The present is gonna blossom. Every day.

10 Likes

Love this, @Saan ! Feels very empowering and powerful.

11 Likes

Me today after sleeping with this printed above my bed lol

22 Likes

:clap::sweat_smile: :+1:
(yes, this is a three-handed emoji, why ?)

On an almost unrelated note, I shamelessly quote myself about Magician + Elemental Alchemical Ability for anyone not reading ALL the threads :

18 Likes

Lol Magician and 9 of Pentacles landed in our wallets

And lots already on Venly market haha

I hope those are extra you guys got :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Otherwiseā€¦

*walks away whistlingā€¦

11 Likes

I was gifted this NFT from someone that had an extra copyā€¦

Spent the last 24 hours integrating this and while I expected something similar to The Magician audio, thereā€™s a lot more this.

It seems that it implements the whole magician archetype which is how I basically live my life. Seeking deeper silence, running experiments, discovering deeper understanding, implementation of logic and understanding to my practices.

First thing I experienced is the Magicianā€™s ability to understand the use of consciousness and converting to energy, while I already had strong practice in this, a deep knowingness was installed and I suddenly can control and use deeper understanding. In fact it led to an instant upgrade to the things I do.

Then came the mental processes. According to my understanding the magician embodies wisdom, esoteric knowledge, and knowingness. All of which I am feeling a massive boost on, the knowingness is the most obvious. Thereā€™s no questioning in the past day. Thereā€™s just an understanding on whatā€™s the next step and having fun while doing it. That said, everything is a lot more fun from the lack of questions (other than data gathering questions), doubt, and fear of results.

The last thing Iā€™m noticing is deep appreciation for my work and a calmness about it.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll discover a few more things in the next three days but thatā€™s it for now.

35 Likes

I agree with what @anon22855873 says.

The knowledge. I among other places had it printed and placed right above my bed and 2 days later i had to put it away, to sleepā€¦ because it was MASSIVE knowledge poured in my head lol

I am not at the level of Angel, but im an empiric Magician/Alchemist at heart and what i have most valued, researched, learned and experimented close to Me all my life. All-My-Life since probably 5 years old.

I never felt like calling myself a Witch because i had to make peace with the fact that mostly that is associated negatively around, even tho im not one to do incantations, spells and all of that and there are all types of witches i just couldnt see myself resonating with the whole concept. But Magician? Ahh that was music for my ears, youd think they are the same but they arent, tho they do share some concepts, the approach and resources to manifest are different for the most part.

At some point someone told meā€¦ yeah you might have a Magicianā€™s heart, but you are a Witch too haha just learn which one. Fast forward through some teachings and experiments i finally recognized myself as a Green Witch. Which simply and in very chooped description is one that uses all natural resources for a humanitarian purpose or healing.

That discovery to Me brought peace to my soul and so i started the path of bringing my two essences together and its what ive been working on the past several years.

So to me the Magician here brought to us by Captain is exactly and perfectly all ive been trying to manifest.

The harmonious infinite synergy between Magic and Alchemy

So what im feeling, again from what Angelgome says is that all the knowledge there is i guess partly was already in my brain (but barely used as of now) collected over the years has been simply punched awake. Literally and thats why i had headaches at first, because its like now you better get started. And its been just huge constant flow of information.

Im starting to write things
To write about combining things
To implement ideas
To create things

I cant wait to plan a trip deep into the forest or jungle and be alone.

My life will never be the same. Drastic amazing changes are coming i can feel it and i cant be happier about it.

One thing tho, and i hope this helps other Magicianā€™s owners, even if it sounds far fetched or not in the description or cornyā€¦ i wanna share it because its working for me.

I literally raise my arm and point upwards and say ā€œstart activation of the Magician in Meā€ and kinda pull whatever downwards myself up to the chest area then plexus and command to the Universe what i want

I kid you notā€¦

I get buzzing in my head
And my arms and hands get hot

Immediately

Such a powerful feeling and confirmation that it is so. Done. And it happens.

I swear im gonna get me a nice wand lol

22 Likes

Iā€™m just a nerd that when I see something works I go the distance to understand how and why :man_shrugging:t4:

So if thereā€™s a level it would be called obsessive with a enthusiastic work ethic.

I had this conversation recently and In my opinion the difference is that a witch/warlock clings on tradition and the results of those traditions whereas a magician has an innate curiosity on why those things work and finds out not only why and how but ways to make it better through study.

Higher self integration :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

That level :)

Hence why Magician is slapping me like

Ok let me stir up all the info youve been gathering over the years yet barely used and here is some more lol

12 Likes

Will do ! :fist: :star_struck:

7 Likes

Sorry I have to reflect, that sound really wrong and you shouldnā€™t say that :sweat_smile:
You guys are walking different paths but one is not above the other.

Anyway
Xxxxxxx

I mostly agree what Luna and Angel said.

I would say yes there is knowledge, and there is also power/confidence as a consequence.
Itā€™s the power that comes from the certainty that is the result of a deep understanding.
For me the understanding is on a core level, not necessarily intellectually.

Sometimes when you intend something, you can feel it ā€œworkingā€.
I wrote a long time ago here about something that happened when I was a kid, I concentrated all my hatered on a bully and he got sick/faint within 2-3 min. While I concentrated, I felt that something was happening (but also I didnā€™t know if o was imagining it). I didnā€™t know what, but I felt it, and then when he got faint and all yellow face I got super scared and felt guilty af :laughing: and stopped with the occult for a good while lol

The reason I bring this up again is because the card enhances this imo. If I set the intention, and I mean SET the intention, itā€™s like I can FEEL something shifting. A clear mind and some power/energy are needed, butā€¦ itā€™s like the ability to ā€œpull the stringsā€ is way enhances because of the deeper understanding.

I feel like if somebody uses this card actively, it is a total game changer.
(I am maybe a bit biased because everybody has their strengths and weaknesses, and I think as per the story above there is a way this card works really well with something i personally seem to have an affinity for)

Xxxx

I have a picture in mind with a certain symbology, but I canā€™t I find/post a good one because the similar pictures I found were with women and made to look sexy and that destroys what I want to convey :laughing:

17 Likes

Im still kicking myself in the butt for not getting this one,
had just bought BoL and only had enough left for minor BoP and didnā€™t want to wait another two weeks for my check to get it so it was mbop or magician NFT, probably one of the dumbest decision i ever madeā€¦and Iā€™ve made a lot of bad ones before

4 Likes

Lol
You havenā€™t missed out!
Use the minor, address your limiting beliefs, put together a wealth stack and youā€™ll get the magician later.

11 Likes