The Requests and Fields

i’m still here months later asking for a thigh enlargement formula, i really want it and i’ll even pay for it on gum road.

1 Like

:point_down:

3 Likes

I’d like to see the return of the friendly neighborhood animated sapien character.
And more humor
one to grow an extra arm or make motts apple juice lol

also less audios with crackling sounds. I dunno i think im just paranoid that crackling sounds are bad for speakers :sweat_smile:

Hopefully we can get fields with music just like pain control 2.0 lol, that’s the best music I’ve ever heard in any field

What about a legendary healing field which integrates several other fields acting as a whole sort of The Shamanic Medicine Blend.
It could include Plasma light, Advanced Healing + voltage, Cosmo Voltage, (Smart) Fat cells to stem cells, Anti Cancer v2.0, Microkinesis therapist, maybe accupuncture or reiki.
This would be a smart, interactive field and could detect illneses and disorders we aren’t aware and try different healing aproaches.

3 Likes

A very overlooked one that can heal anything and has more or less the concepts that you mentioned, but it even goes farther, it brings much more.

To me this is the highest healing field we have now.

This combined with BoL

Elemental Alchemical Ability: New Release

4 Likes

Eye refresher, like morphic eye drops would be pretty cool

2 Likes

Negentropic hormones!

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Can you please do a field specifically for Moles(benign and cancerous) and non-acne related blemishes (such as liver spots)?

Rationale/why? From all of the fields on skin that I’ve come across, none seem to quite touch on the subject. For me the reason is 1. Self Confidence/Self Esteem 2. Possibility of Skin Cancer down the road (Family History) 3. Preventing unnecessary deaths or additional health complications. 4. Everyone deserves healthy natural skin!

As for what ways I think it can be done, it has been a mystery that has eluded me for 3 decades. The commonly accepted medical hypothesis is that moles are largely determined by genetics. So gene therapy/modification would be my first idea which I’ve never had access to as a possibility before but with the fields could be achievable. Are moles determined by genetics?: MedlinePlus Genetics There are at least 4 genes mentioned in this article linked to moles. How moles change into melanoma -- ScienceDaily Another link that mentions 75% of moles have BRAF gene mutations. I’ve mostly avoided sun exposure in the past decade and that doesn’t seem to correlate to where new moles appear as they have also developed in areas that have gotten zero sun exposure, but that seems to be the working medical hypothesis.

I’ve also looked into various concepts and suggestions over the years ranging from the possible physical imbalances to emotions causing stuck feedback patterns that stem from original traumas, to possible viruses. There’s a German MD that claimed to be healing people’s issues by finding the core trauma and getting to the subconscious root to link the conscious mind to change it and once the 2 were working together it could be resolved through the healing phases (first getting worse by appearances then coming out of it completely healed.) It is called German New Medicine from Dr. Hamer. The practitioner from that modality I spoke with said moles are a “dirtiness conflict.” Meaning a core trauma at a young age (For me moles first started appearing at age 2-3 around the time of my parents’ divorce) where I was made to feel unclean/soiled/ugly/shameful. Perhaps I took a shit when or where I wasn’t supposed to and was shamed for it causing the original trauma. Who knows, I can’t remember the specifics at that age. Skin This link can help get an idea of the concepts behind it. There’s a lot to wrap your head around.

I also want to include the possibility of environmental toxins such as pesticides, harmful chemicals used for manufacturing goods, plastics, EMF as potentials that could also mutate/modify genes. This gets my mind thinking around Bruce Lipton’s Biology of Belief book that our beliefs influence our biology and epigenetics are the light switch that turn on or off our genes. So perhaps a core trauma and then a continuous reinforced belief keeps certain genes on or off creating the undesirable effect.

I’ve also had a “medical intuitive” tune into me and said there was some association with Epstein-Barr Virus. He gave me a homeopathic remedy that was not effective for me. But that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s wrong. I don’t put a ton of stock in this as I didn’t see change.

Some have associated a pH imbalance (acidic environment) as another contributing factor. As well as blood glucose and insulin resistance imbalances causing moles too. Pre-diabetes and diabetes have been proposed. I’ve tried supplementation of trace and regular minerals, vitamins, tried various diets with and without carbs with no noticeable change.

Those are the possibilities that come to mind. If you could create a solution for this, you would be doing a GREAT addition to your body of fields to help people. I know I am far from alone in this. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

6 Likes

Complete disconnection from the collective unconscious and connection to your divine spark, higher self and etc, or to planet earth itself.

2 Likes

Underbite/tmj and other jawline corrections!

4 Likes

Smart (with plasma) DNA repair

5 Likes

A universal steroid and non steroid must have in sapien shop

To surpress virus ( HIV & Hepatitis B & other ) and control all type of auto immune system

If this will be done… Medical companies has to shut down business across globe.

I know fields are available, but field will not works to all

Hoping the best to sapien team.

By this creation i think a big threat to sapien Medicine from WHO

1 Like

Automated Tabata

Automated mewing

2 Likes

Bonjour! Je suis nouvelle ici et je me demandais si c’était possible de faire une demande spéciale pour un audio?

Merci à l’avance et je vous souhaite une excellente journée! :blush:

3 Likes

C’est le concept @Johanne
Écrit ce que tu veut, c’est aussi simple que ça :slight_smile:

C’est sûrement mieux si tu l’écrit en anglais par contre, google translate est ton ami

3 Likes

Lesser Pentagram Ritual A ritual performed by most mages prior to a ritual, or even a matter of routine, as it is highly effective for banishing negative energies and even abutments and entities in the environment.

More Yagnas

or more rituals/initiation in general

The reason why i like those so much is because one doesn’t have to play them daily. The effects lasts pretty long.

2 Likes

Public nft image (if it replaces tags in future) or item fields for astrological primer series like alien galaxy one’s.