The Requests and Fields

Ruyi Jingu Bang

(being able to expand and strenghten your aura exponentially fast if used consciously)

A smart field to fix excessive sweating in full body or in specific areas like palm, feet, underarm, back etc

4 Likes

THCV, mainly via Citravin:

THCV is Derived from Cannabis without the effects of being stoned, benefits: fasting, energy/focus, weight loss, and appears to have no negative affect on those suffering from mental illnesses ,

April 21, 2021 by Dr T. Dalton Combs PhD

For thousands of years, people have smoked the dried flowers of the cannabis plant and noticed that it increased appetite. In the 70’s, a researcher at Stanford University identified THC as the cause of that appetite-increasing effect today known as the munchies.

Researchers in the UK later identified another cannabis constituent that had the opposite effect. THCV actually reduced appetite.

∆9-THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin)

∆9-THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol)

It wasn’t until the 90’s, with the discovery of the endocannabinoid system, that researchers started to understand how these two molecules have this opposite impact on appetite. The first endocannabinoid receptor (CB1) was discovered 30 years ago by researchers at the National Institute of Health. Since then, CB1 has been found in every part of our energy regulation system: in the parts of the brain that regulate food drive, the sensing of food smells, memories of feeding time, and food reward; even deep within cells, on the surface of mitochondria.

Compared to our endocannabinoids, THC is a much stronger CB1 activator. That’s how it causes the munchies – by increasing our hormones’ control over what we’re thinking and how we’re acting. THCV also acts using the CB1 receptor. But instead of activating CB1, it blocks it. Thereby reducing the influence of hunger hormones on our thoughts and actions.

Our product, Citravarin, contains the same THCV found in cannabis, but instead of being isolated from the cannabis plant, is made from citrus peel extracts. This process means that Citravarin is 100% cannabis-free and doesn’t get you “high.””

Or Click here for more info:

7 Likes

Street fighting, boxing, martial arts - ability field

4 Likes

Field to program mind to love eating veggies. And induce the feeling of eating it😃 that would be awesome

6 Likes

Healthy Mindset

2 Likes

Diabetes ver2.0 by repairing insulin receptors merged with the pancreas regeneration and elements of the autoimmune field for type 1 diabetes.

3 Likes

Insulin Receptor Gene aka INSR which bind to Insulin, was just reading a cool article about it

3 Likes

I agree +1

3 Likes

As we age our circadian rhythm becomes altered. Phenotypes of ageing: wrinkles, gray hair, decline in function, muscle mass loss, metabolic disease, high blood pressure, insulin resistance, sleeplessness and alterations in sleep/wake cycles, can be the result decreased amplitude and intensity of your circadian clock system.

Food influences your body’s peripheral circadian clock system, which provides feedback to the central clock system.

Your circadian clock system is intimately connected with your metabolism and the rate at which you age.

Introduction

Importantly, the functions of the circadian clock can be reprogrammed by external cues related to metabolic alteration, such as nutritional challenges [[22], [23], [24], [25], [26]], caloric restriction [27,28], fasting [29], time-restricted feeding [[30], [31], [32], [33]], oxygen levels [34], and physical exercise [35], as well as metabolic decline, such as aging [27,28,[36], [37], [38]].

we review recent evidence describing how aging reprograms the interactions among the circadian clock, metabolism, and gene regulation, and the possibility that the activation of the circadian clock contributes to metabolic health and regaining a younger phenotype.

Circadian rhythms in aging

On the other hand, comparison of circadian signatures in the SCN between 5-month-old mice and 22-month-old mice revealed a robust reduction of circadian clock components in the SCN as well as degraded rhythmic physiological activity and inadaptability to a shifted light-dark cycle (jet lag model) in the old mice [45]. More importantly, genetic deletion of molecular clock gene Bmal1 from mice results in cellular senescence, strong signs of aging in several tissues, including ocular abnormalities and astrogliosis, and a subsequent reduced lifespan [47,76], pointing to the role played by molecular clock components in the regulation of aging. Intriguingly, a further report determined that the moment of deletion of the core clock gene Bmal1 influences its effects on aging and survival [77]. Even though circadian transcripts are dramatically dampened in both the conditional adult Bmal1 knockout mice (i.e. deletion of Bmal1 in adulthood rather than during embryonic development) and standard Bmal1 knockout mice (i.e. deletion of Bmal1 during development), the conditional knockout mice do not show the premature aging phenotype, body weight loss, and shortened lifespan of the conventional knockout mice [77]. This indicates that the premature aging phenotype of conventional mouse models lacking Bmal1 might depend on circadian and non-circadian functions of this transcription factor, highlighting the complexity of the role of molecular clocks in homeostasis and physiological aging.

but maybe DNA repair can help with this since we’ve affected our clock based on our environment and way of living.

11 Likes

Like turning our mind to think of having our body healthy like untouched by any illness, because our mindset says so?

Or you mean like thinking healthy about anything?

Because for that there are many but to build a mindset that our body is fully healthy and nothing can touch us (illnesses wise) THATD BE SUPER DOPE.

3 Likes

I was just saying replying to Imogen about what the field can be called. But yeah, ur sugested would be kinda dope. I was doing some watching reclently and reaised how crazy a mindset can change ur life its the different between getting up and learing a skill u want to or just getting up and watching a movie

1 Like

Negentropic Full Body Health Mindset

maaaan! i hope Dream sees this.

14 Likes

A smart negentropic field for healing, rejuvenating and recharging all organs and glands, and that can scan the body and then prioritize where to start first.

4 Likes

A smart negentropic field for cleaning, balancing, healing and rejuvenating the nervous system, all the neurotransmitters and all the neurotransmitter receptorsites.

3 Likes

A (smart field) full body scar tissue to stem cell converter would be pretty cool

1 Like

A automated ‘power nap’ field. That would be amazing!!!

4 Likes

Being a huge One Piece fan I was wondering about fields for Haki! :smile:

For those who don’t know Haki is a power system in OP which is a “manifestation of ones spirit” and there’s 3 versions of it.

Observation Haki - Future sight + intuition + energy reads

Armament Haki - A type of hardening on ones body which allows them to have stronger and harder hitting attacks

Conquerors Haki - A type of intimidation that when used basically overwhelms the other person’s will using your own. I’d think of it as the intensity of your intention overriding someone elses.

W.r.t to Observation, I think fields like IPF, Astral Viber, and esp Imaginarium divine do the job.

I’m wondering what could armament and conquerors would be like?

Of the top of my head, for Conquerors I would imagine something like a radius field like Empathetic shielding but with the fields of Unstoppable Will/Unbreakable/Sword of St Michael with an intention based activation like with certain mandala’s.

Armament has me beat.

And in general if fields from stories like these would work? I feel like I remember Sammy saying a long while ago that stories in and of themselves def exist even as fields out there because of the level of intent and focus on it. If I’m wrong please do correct me!

• This was inspired by the fact that Karna’s Kavach was incorporated in a field so I was wondering how these would pan out :D
1 Like

I think Brain Refresher should do basically that

1 Like

thanks bro…okay let me try it. i been naughty getting home 3am and shit. lacking sleep lol

1 Like