My boyfriend is dying, HELP!

I know its tough but focus on the positive not the negative.

Not if he is thin
Not if the doctors wont do anything else

HE IS GOING HOME!!!

Celebrate that.

Some weeks ago he got 2 weeks to live. They werent going to do anything for him thats how bad it was.

Now he is going home.

Keep pushing, hes gonna be now in his way to recover and you as well.

And we will continue to help.

Its a day to celebrate.

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball: :heart:

27 Likes

How is he doing now @Gita ?

10 Likes

Thanks god he’s better.
Don’t relax and keep working with the fields and postives vibes and I’m sure he will keep improving.

3 Likes

He is getting worse, and is going to a hospice now… he is too sick to come home… cant eat, have a lot of nausea and pain all the time. Also sleeps most of the day.
Still believing he will get better in some way though.

14 Likes

I’m so sorry :cry: stay hopeful as anything can happen. Hope and faith are very powerful
But at the same time keep him comfortable and try to keep him at peace. If this is his time, he just needs to feel loved at and that he shouldn’t feel any negative emotions towards his life or they after life.

I’m so sorry about hearing this. Stay strong

13 Likes

Oh nooo

Im so sorry.

Can you get the new field?

Elemental Alchemical Ability: New Release

This field can help him fast and best after listening to it he can just think of the field and it will start working again, so if this is like an attunement like the energy course fields itd get stronger with each play so i guess just a couple of times a day would be enough then he can think of it and like concentrating his intention to the stomach/pancreas/liver area.

Im gonna link this post to the 13th skull see if the skull owners would want to help so we can send them to your bf !

We are not giving up x

15 Likes

Such a powerful idea :100:

Sending healing to Mads and you.
You have done a wonderful job so far, keep strong Gita :heart:

7 Likes

I want to ask this in the thread for so long haha. But i didn’t know if it was appropriate to ask that.
Thanks Luna!

9 Likes

I sent mine. I wish you the strength to overcome this together with him and I wish him a fast and gentle recovery. He’ll get better soon! :hugs:

14 Likes

Update please?

4 Likes

Please Pray to Jesus

2 Likes

Hope you check out the book I recommended earlier.

Update
He need less pain-medicine now. Only 4 times a day instead of every 3 hours. He has a lot of “corks” in his hear, so he feels like he is in a bubble. The doctors says it is due to his big weight loss. They cant do anything about it.
Stil have a lot of nasua, and sleeps all day. Maybe awake 3 hours a day.

14 Likes

try weight gainer field, if you’re comfortable with that

1 Like

How’s your boyfriend?

8 Likes

Got the 13th skull today sent it to do healing
thanks to @anon46520955 to taking the initiative to ask skull owners.

I hope he gets well soon🙏🏾

14 Likes

Thank you!!! :heart:

9 Likes

Mads died yesterday 14.33 pm.
I was with him, together with his family, holding his hand. I asked the universe to let him live in me and unite us. He passed away in a good way. I will always miss him.

We are one <3

59 Likes

Oh no, Gita. I am so sorry. You did everything you could. I feel as though if love could have saved him, he would have lived forever. My sincere condolences to you dear Gita. May Mads rest in peace .

24 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss gita. Rest in peace for mads

24 Likes