AMA with Archangel Metatron

There are suggested soul paths (do 9 incarnations as a cat, then move on, for example), but these often do not apply and you always have free will.

Animal souls do reincarnate, and we can choose to reincarnate as an animal if we desire.

1 Like

My answer is “now”?
Honestly this is deeper than anything I could come up with
Lol

1 Like

I see
It was a statement of mine - “Experimental (?)”
I was trying to ask a question without actually saying it
So I labeled it experimental
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Much gratitude to you and Metatron for the response

1 Like

Thank you :green_heart:

1 Like

How old is my soul?

And am I doing the right thing in life?

1 Like

Am I going in the right path right now?
Will I be accepted at my school’s nursing program?
What are some things I can work on to make my self better right now?

1 Like

How old is my soul?

Earth Soul or Starseed Soul?

What is my physical body’s frequency?

And am I doing the right thing in life?

I would like you to PM me the answers. Thank you

How many questions are we allowed to ask him?

Can we literally ask any question we want too?

Hello, I can’t think of any specific question to ask but would love to hear any advice Archangel can give me :pray:t2:

1 Like

I see an old fishing village. Reminds me of the early stages of Age of Empires. So, you’ve definitely been around a while.

You are doing the right thing (though perhaps after some missteps). A new love is just around the corner.

2 Likes

You have not, but you are in the process of beginning a spiritual journey. Do not let current failures discourage you.

This looks nothing but promising.

Be honest with yourself about your failures and successes, stay strong. You already know what you need to do. Stand strong in self-realization and grab the successes that are about to reveal themselves to you (if they have not already).

1 Like

whom i was in my previous incarnation :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
and if i may ask something in pm

1 Like

You may.

1 Like

How long will I live?

Am I going on the right path right now?

Is there any advice Metatron can give me? in general

What should I do/aim for?

Also one thing that has been on mind… is my energy system fine/optimal?

Thank you for doing this @SorcerySupreme and Metatron

2 Likes

How old is my soul?

Who was I in previous incarnations?

Am I on the right path?

Thanks in advance! :pray:

1 Like

Note that no one should feel spurned if this takes me some time to reply. I only reply when I am “in the Metatron zone”, and not otherwise directed. Metatron does not like when I speak for him in partial truths and projections, so I make sure to be in tune before I reply here or on PMed questions.

13 Likes

Hi there.

I would like to know how to continue with my life. What is my next step? What path am i supposed to take? What is my life’s purpose?

Thank you :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hi, ami! Welc Back tall

Perhaps you might tell us where you are at this point in your journey. It is not easy to give you assistance if we don’t know what you are seeking. All I know is I am not an oracle, and so cannot answer your questions. There may be others that have more of a handle on what to say, but I imagine almost anyone would want to know more of what is in your heart first.

1 Like