AMA with Archangel Metatron

Ask what you will. Answers to be received when i receive them and choose to post them and are not to be rushed. Bad vibes posts will be deleted, or bring a quick end to this experiment. All posts should be directed to/about Archangel Metatron and his wisdom and experience as channeled by me. Whatever else… This isn’t the place. But whatever you want to know, this is the place to ask.

11 Likes

What is his opinion on the use of the morphic fields created by sapien medicine ?

2 Likes

Is human thought identification in the forehead area artificial in the sense that the human vehicle was purposefully tweaked to create this identification for purposes of human control ? If not, why did this happen ? If yes, was it Orion entities who did this and how ?

1 Like

How old am I?

4 Likes

When will I get my desired job?

1 Like

I am at a crossroads, is there more for me to do, is there a point to why I came back.

Also, will there every come a time when the human form will no longer be needed.

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Is earth the only planet with humans? Are there any humans anywhere else in our universe (be it planets or ufos)? Thank you

1 Like

When?

(Experimental (?))

1 Like

What happens to the souls of animals - do they reincarnate?

Do they reincarnate into other animals different species same species?

Do they eventually incarnate into humans?

Can humans reincarnate into animals and then back to humans?

Sorry for multiple questions - but I do feel they’re all in the same vein. Thank you in advance @SorcerySupreme and Metatron

2 Likes

They are great tools.

Be cautious of relying on unearned power and knowledge. Just because you have the One Ring doesn’t mean Gandalf or the Witch-King or Gollum can’t take it from you. And then where are you?

The goal is to experience and integrate. If you have experienced a field 100 times, you should easily be able to project a passable energetic version of it into a glass of water, or into yourself, or a friend, or a pet, effectively and without a full understanding of morphic fields or any understanding of pocket dimensions and related concepts. Practice.

5 Likes

The current default human energetic template is somewhat of a compromise. Beings from Orion were involved, but the original change you speak of was made by beings from Alpha Draconis, to move our decisions from the heart to the amygdala.

The Metatron’s Cube allows you to unite these concepts and energies, as does all heart-based work.

1 Like

Old enough to know better. :wink:

1 Like

I am asking soul age

1 Like

It may not be the exact job you applied for or are searching for, but you are likely to receive a job offer in 7-13 days, and it appears to be on your path.

1 Like

Old, and I see great industry. If I were to guess, I would say ancient Greece, and that we have lost most of the records of industry from that time period.

1 Like

ayeeee I am wise and old nice!!!

one more question that I have don’t know if you can answer in private or here only?

2 Likes

Of course! There are many things to do and purposes to your current incarnation. There will be a place for you here, but you do not have to return if you do not want to.

1 Like

You can PM me.

1 Like

There are humans in many places, though some are genetically modified. Some of these are interdimensional, and you would not be able to get there in a physical spaceship alone with currently admitted technology.

1 Like

Now. Experimental means I have never done a public AMA with Metatron before.

1 Like