Ambrosia Field Testimonials šŸ· FB Event Edition

Well if it helped your pain that much, even the next morning, then I am definately going to try my best to obtain ā€œAmbrosiaā€

9 Likes

Lmao you and your poetic on point jokes

1 Like

And real talk he had told me just some time before the webinar that he was in real pain

Im so glad it helped :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3: @SC448

5 Likes

Would the team consider selling the replay on gumroad for those (like myself) who got locked out of their FB accounts? It would be appreciated. Thank you.

6 Likes

Then itā€™s probably the ambrosia part of the field not the sirtuin , Gpld, etc. !
Dont know how literally we can take this part but :

" Hera ā€œcleansed all defilement from her lovely fleshā€,[7] and with ambrosia Athena prepared Penelope in her sleep,[8] so that when she appeared for the final time before her suitors, the effects of years had been stripped away, and they were inflamed with passion at the sight of her."

9 Likes

Also this:

" Ambrosia and Nectar as Restoratives

ā€‹Amongst the Greek gods and goddesses Ambrosia and Nectar were used as restoratives, for the goddess Aphrodite was given some to restore her strength, and to cleanse her wounds, after she was injured by the Achaean hero, Diomedes.

Zeus also Ambrosia and Nectar as restoratives, giving the food and drink to the Cyclopes and Hecatonchires, after Zeus had freed the giants from their long imprisonment in Tartarus.

Ambrosia and Nectar as Anointing Fluids

ā€‹Ambrosia and Nectar though were not simply food and drink, for individuals could also be anointed in the substances.

During the Trojan War, when Sarpedon, the son of Zeus was killed by Patroclus, Apollo would cleanse the body with Ambrosia. Similarly, when Patroclus himself died, Thetis would cleanse the body with Ambrosia to ensure the body did not decompose prior to its placement upon the funeral pyre.

The most famous case of Ambrosia being used as an anointing fluid occurs when Achilles was just a baby. Achillesā€™ mother, Thetis, would seek to make her son immortal by covering him in Ambrosia, before the mortal elements of Achilles were burnt away. Thetis though, never got to complete her work, for she was discovered by her husband Peleus, who believed his wife intended to do their son harm."

10 Likes

I donā€™t know what it did, but lā€™m guessing here

Yesterday l was messaging Luna and then Captain about my issues. Dream replied right before the event. I started using Saint Biceps and the automatd workouts soon after my back got hurt. He said that as l kept regularly using those, and building muscles, it was putting more pressure on the nerves that l damaged. Almost 5 months of doing that 6 days a week had put a lot of strain on my nerve, thus resulting in very strong pain

Ambrosia probably loosened the pressure on the nerves by somehow moving the muscles that are pushing on them? lā€™m not sure

12 Likes

I hope you are one of the 15 people who will get it. Good luck!!!

11 Likes

I listened to the field /webinar yesterday for just 10 -15 minutes . And yesterday evening I noticed my face looks a lot better . My skin is smoother, hair is softer and wrinkles are less, just looking BETTER in generel .
I didnā€™t listen to any other beauty / anti-aging fields yesterday.

19 Likes

OSM results :ok_hand:

I need it for my mom. I think itā€™s miracle field :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Looking out for this field to be put up for sale on Gumroad or teespring :crossed_fingers:t5::pray:t5:. Canā€™t wait to sip on a little Ambrosia and taste the experience of the actual mythical effects of that amirta :star_struck:

1 Like

It feels good , The best wine i ever taste (?)

Im not too much into Skin Care , But after the session and getting ambrosieed ( 4 hours webinar )
i noticed my skin more ā€œperfect ?ā€ ā€¦ :baby: :star2:

Just realized this . :+1: :white_check_mark:

10 Likes

Hey man you gave me a great tip, thanks! :clinking_glasses: :smile: :wink:

2 Likes

how can i listen to this ambrosia field cant find it on youtube, your singed into facebook group wating for aproval

Everyone that has access to the event, the pdf has been uploaded!! Go to the Discussions tab on the event page to get access

@Fermanu2 Welcome to the forum!! To hear Ambrosia, you have to go to the Facebook event and buy access to the video. Or wait for a bit and they plan to sell Ambrosia to only 15 people

13 Likes

I just read it!!! Thats amazing.

Thanks @SammyG for putting this together :orange_heart:

4 Likes

@SammyG you said in the pdf that we only need to listen once every few months

But most of us have made stacks of these audios we listen everyday

Iā€™ve been listening to all the health audios every week on Sunday for the last 8 months.

So it not really needed?

What gives, lol?

7 Likes

If you already have those audios in those stacks, then continue listening to them as you do. When I mention listen to these audios once every few months, these are for audios that you already arenā€™t listening to frequently.

12 Likes

I feel quite touched in my heart listening to this today while I was reading some good posts about love. It is a heart opener. I am feeling it strongly in my heart center. And it definitely helps with longetivity and spirituality too. It resonates with the whole body cells after a few timesā€™ listen. Heavenly feeling~~

A bit sudden to share here tho. Hope you donā€™t mind. :heartpulse:

21 Likes

I really want to encourage privacy hawks to consider using FB. I think youā€™ll find that you can set the terms of data collection and tracking better than you think (see the link below.) I did, and now I have the event with minimal concerns about what MZ might do with my data.