Ambrosia Field Testimonials 🍷 FB Event Edition

#After listening for 4 hours, let us know how you feel.

33 Likes

No! you! :rofl:

13 Likes

I will, lol, busy trying to winnnn right now lol

5 Likes

started at 2:00 a.m. my local time.
It’s 6:00 in the morning.
I have to work today (my employer asked me to)
I feel great :)

ps. I thought I would fall asleep during the webinar, but it did not happen :))

11 Likes

Well I didn’t sleep all night and woke up till 5 am for the event. Now it’s 9:18 and I don’t even feel like sleeping lol. I’m more refreshed than I would if I slept
But gotta admit it was definitely worth sacrificing the sleep for lots of fun and the playing audio in background. Overall better than I expected. Also felt some minor pain in some areas where it needs healing as well

8 Likes

Other than that there’s a cold breeze in body and a taste in my mouth as if I was in a lake for a cold shower. All body parts feels very relaxed than normal. Other healing audios are a bit uncomfortable but this one is completely exception. I might not even need to sleep rn lol

9 Likes

Amazing event!! After a few minutes into the audio, l felt my 3rd eye vibrating a lot, then awhile later, huge energy flowing thru my chakras. I have very bed back pain, so bad l can’t sit without pain, I was fine the entire 4 hours!! Right now my back feels great, I’m moving around in my chair, no pain!

18 Likes

I had just woke up from 3 hours of sleep and it woke me right up! Now it’s time to go work :smiley: i feel good :)

14 Likes

I was on “E” and dragging after 2 sleep derived nights, could barely keep my eyes open…now I’m full of energy and don’t even feel tired…

8 Likes

I felt so relaxed and almost a little drunk :rofl: definitely a lot of energy lingering around my head and higher chakras.

14 Likes

Congrats on your win! :partying_face: :partying_face:

13 Likes

Thank you friend! :laughing: :partying_face:

10 Likes

I could feel stress erasing effect and also enhanced mental functions .
Overal well being , maybe i was having a bit of the effects from an overdose of coffe ( i love it lol ) from a momment to another i forgoted totally about that and feeling completely smooth . Fresh .

(Pranayama from Sam played an important roll here too :ok_hand:)

17 Likes

My mind has been feeling really sharp! It’s 6 in the morning and I don’t feel sleepy at all! I felt it working on so many parts but didn’t leave me tired!

I started with some pain in my nose lol but it went away in -20 minutes!

12 Likes

I could not make it thanks to some damn meeting at work but reading all these posts, wow, I can literally feel the group energy buzzing on this thread ! Seems like it was one helluva session!

15 Likes

Now thatttt was energizing!

6 Likes

beware of the ichor :crazy_face:

18 Likes

14 Likes

TMI but I had to rush to the bathroom after about an hour of ambrosia. I feel like it has a cleansing/purifying effect. Maybe purging out my humanity lol.

Other than that it felt like a sugar high, or how one starts to get relaxed and sociable after a teensy bit of alcohol. Energized and in a good mood and able to function like normal person even on 3-4 hours of sleep.

14 Likes

Continuing my comment, when l was going to bed, getting out of my chair was easy, a huge reduction in pain, not gone but significantly better! Even getting up in the morning, my mind was expecting a lot of pain as l usually do, but nope, it was a lot less!

When Sammy and Dream say this is the Eternity Redux in audio form, unless my Eternity field isn’t working, the audio is WAY stronger! I got better results in 4 hours of the audio, than 4 years of wearing Eternity 24/7 lol

I will most definitely work at getting the audio when the limited release is out!

23 Likes