AMBROSIA - NFT: New Release

Thumbs up.

Welp, all I can tell ya is that my offer’s real.

12 Likes

I just got the email for the NFT.

4 Likes

No one will please that generous man? :grin:

I read through the thread sometime back and , if I’m not wrong and if I remembered correctly :crossed_fingers:t5:, Captain actually mentioned that the benefits of Ambrosia field will not be that effective when it is bought by another person from the initial first buyers , am I right ? So if that’s the case , it’ll defeat the purpose of buying it from the initial 15 lucky buyers, yep? I hope I’m wrong :grimacing:

1 Like

no
you own the nft,
if you sell it, you have to transfer it to the new user.
which means whatever rights
and benefits are transferred also.

31 Likes

^^
That’s incorrect.
The full benefits of the field are transferred to any rightful owner.
Rightful owners are those who own the NFT, whether bought originally or the 10th person to buy it thru 9 other previous owners.

How?
The field automatically checks the the subconscious of the listener to see if they currently have rights to the NFT.

24 Likes

Oh ok Captain, so then the new user , once he had bought the NFT from the previous owner , he will verify it to you then you would send him the Ambrosia audio field yeah

no your seller is responsible for that.

14 Likes

Oh ok @_OM , I think now I get what it means , yep, thanks :pray:t5: :blush:

1 Like

That means that only owner of the NFt could have benefits from the field, and if he would want to share it with wife/husband/kids, field would not work for them?

Imo it would if you are the owner and use it together with your fam no problem if you send the audio it to all of your family it wont work for them.

3 Likes

Wife/husband/kids is quite different than

My reasoning is that if the field checks subconscious of the owner it should not work even for immediate family.

Thanks!

Nice. I still haven’t got mine.

1 Like

But you got the email from fanhelp@spri.ng and responded to confirm your email?

1 Like

Yeah right away. I just emailed them to find out what’s going on.

Good move. Hopefully it won’t take much longer. They sent me an email on July 8th and I sent my email to them for confirmation.

1 Like

I mean the field still feels like it’s working so I don’t think it matters that I don’t have it in my wallet yet since I still bought the rights so it’s in my subconscious.

5 Likes

I feel amazing, with the field, I look younger, feel younger, my overall health has been improved immensely, higher level of energy and many other things…my skin Is so much better and younger. feeling so good, calm, at peace, and happy. Less mind chatter.
Honestly, I have no plan to resell it at all.

21 Likes

What is NFT?

Here’s something to get you started:

If you’d like more information, I invite you to use the Magnifying Glass/Search function at the top of the page and, of course, your favorite search engine. Enjoy!

3 Likes