AMBROSIA - NFT: New Release

Ambrosia

This is a 5 minutes audio track meant to represent the ideas and energy of ambrosia. In the ancient Greek myths, ambrosia is the food or drink of the Greek gods, often depicted as conferring longevity or immortality upon whoever consumed it. Combined in the crafting of this audio are elements from a few of the popular Sapien Medicine field videos on YouTube.

This audio was successfully previewed on a Facebook live event with a lot of positive feedback and interest. Now presented as a Limited Edition NFT

Enjoy this rainy piano audio as your journey into the pantheon of exclusive ownership.

This NFT listing is supported by Bondly’s NFT services. When purchasing an NFT through Spring, you are agreeing to the Bondly terms and conditions and directing Spring to share your personal information with Bondly to facilitate the purchase, as described in our Privacy Policy. Learn more here.

55 Likes

Cheers, my cup of ambrosia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think The divine tree is already working for me :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

32 Likes

Wow fastest buy ever! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Cheers guys! And of course ultimate gratitude to the Captain! :pray:

8 Likes

be sure to message me with a photo of your order details to get the audio itself

35 Likes

Wow we had an estimate of $500 or something!
@GoddessAndGodOfAll

Such a generous price for it!

18 Likes

Same man, insta buy ahah

8 Likes

How many of the Ambrosia NFT will be sold?
@SC448

2 Likes

Bought. Captain I will write to you on 2 questions :)

6 Likes

it says out of stock already :cry:
congrats to those of you that got it, l wish you all great success with it :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

Phew, made it in time!!

36 Likes

Thank you, Captain! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

out of stock …

1 Like

What was the reason again for limiting the availability to a certain number of buyers? It had sth to do with NFT right?

Can we not do this again, please :pray:
This was discussed in depth in the other Ambrosia fields with explanations given. Please search for them.

Fun fact: The original Dale fields were limited to a batch of usually 5… maybe 10 if enough people PRE-ORDERED them. And then we had to wait weeks for their production often.
Even now, advanced tags like “Divine Balance” are limited to often 3 or less.

Think of NFT as “digital tags”… with limited supply runs and completely and utterly dependant on how many DW wishes to make.

or…
he can just stop doing anything like these to ensure no one is upset about anything, ever.

28 Likes

No No im not upset.
Just clarifying.
I’m not familiar with NFT that’s why I’m asking

16 Likes

Ok yes. That’s also part of the “appeal” of NFTs.

They are supposed to be “rare collectibles” like a mint, rare trading card.
With the verified NFT ownership adding special personalized benefits and perks(or full potency) to those who own it (similar to the protections placed on newer fields).

Like art collectibles, maybe you buy it for it practicality, or because you like the way it looks or maybe you buy it for it future investment potential.

22 Likes

I am to lucky when it comes to all those wonderful fields of late i randomly opened the forum during a conversation i was having and this was dropped for like 10 seconds i am curious if this is luck or sth else that makes me able to get all of the cool limited fields of late one thing for sure its really awesome :smile:

27 Likes

Not so lucky, was unable to checkout :disappointed:

6 Likes

:clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

10 Likes