AMBROSIA - NFT: New Release

Yeah right away. I just emailed them to find out what’s going on.

Good move. Hopefully it won’t take much longer. They sent me an email on July 8th and I sent my email to them for confirmation.

1 Like

I mean the field still feels like it’s working so I don’t think it matters that I don’t have it in my wallet yet since I still bought the rights so it’s in my subconscious.

5 Likes

I feel amazing, with the field, I look younger, feel younger, my overall health has been improved immensely, higher level of energy and many other things…my skin Is so much better and younger. feeling so good, calm, at peace, and happy. Less mind chatter.
Honestly, I have no plan to resell it at all.

21 Likes

What is NFT?

Here’s something to get you started:

If you’d like more information, I invite you to use the Magnifying Glass/Search function at the top of the page and, of course, your favorite search engine. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Finally got it! :pray:

12 Likes

I emailed them on Friday too, have not heard back yet.

2 Likes

Check your Venly. I just checked mine and it’s there but they never responded.

1 Like

I don’t have a Venly account, I need to create one first?

Let me think. I forgot how I got mine set up…I think it was when Bondly first emailed me to tell me I have the Divine Tree of Life. I’m going to look back in my emails.

Then below that it gave me a link that said “go to your wallet.” So see if you got an email from that email address

Edit: strange that I missed that. Only found it when I searched for it in search bar. Thought it was from the Divine Tree of Life. Guess it was sent yesterday for Ambrosia.

4 Likes

It should be in your wallet.
Here are the instructions:
Your new NFT is now in the Venly wallet associated with your email address.
To play your NFT please view your NFT on Opensea
Your NFT will be playable in your Venly wallet from next week. [Click here to access your venly wallet ]

• How do I find my NFT?

Once you’re logged in take the following actions:

1. Select ‘Matic’.
  2. Pick the ‘default wallet’ which is the one with a gold star
  3. Click on the Unicorn Icon
7 Likes

Here is direct link:
https://login.arkane.network/auth/realms/Arkane/protocol/openid-connect/auth?client_id=Arkane&state=b0c71347-427c-479e-b80a-b2a4b15b78af&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwallet.venly.io%2F%3Fchain%3DMATIC%26auth_callback%3D1&scope=openid&response_type=code

1 Like

I never got this email sent, yet… I did not get the Divine Tree, my first one is Ambrosia.

1 Like

Oh word. Well that link I just sent should bring you to log in with your email as long as they created the wallet for you

1 Like

I think it is not yet created fully.

• Tried to create a new account - it says “email already exists”.
  • Tried to reset password - and logged in
  • Got the error below …

Capture

Ah damn. See if what @XspaceX said works. Weird Tee Spring isn’t responding- they usually do very quickly.

2 Likes

I think this is what @XspaceX is referring to.

3 Likes