AMBROSIA - NFT: New Release

You were asking the other day how to get this or if it would come back.

Were you asking about the live presentation on fb that played the field in the background?

Or were you asking about the actual original Ambrosia NFT?

Because i see you deleted that question you made the other day, so im not sure.

If you are asking about listening to the fb webinar playing in the background that you can always access if you paid the 5usd or so it cost at the time?

Then yes no problem, you can play it all you want.

If you bought the Original NFT just the other day from someone that bought it on Teespring when Dream releaed it? Then all good. You can play it as much as you want.

If you bought one of the Pirate ones going around in the black market for a small price, which is poorly made from scratching some minutes of the fb one without Sammy’s voice :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Then good luck and i cant answer that. Because it is def not the Original one.

Edit: 6 audios in one???

1 Like

Oh I don’t have it yet, but considering buying / making an offer to someone who is an original owner of Ambrosia on Venly, so just getting to know what to expect before that. Also my comment must’ve been removed as i didn’t delete it myself

2 Likes

and yeah as in it has GPDL1 Booster, Sestrin Protein, Klotho, Sirt 3 and 6, Induced Mots-C so seems like it would be a lot physically

3 Likes

How do you guys feel this compares to the new eternal NFT?

2 Likes

It is a different functionality. I use both, daily.

3 Likes

Does have anyone have this and Philosopher Stone?

As they both have aspects of being an elixir of immortality,etc.

1 Like

Yes I do. They are both my babies.

3 Likes

Also have both. And soon to be another Group NFT that also hits on these same themes. I think I’m overdoing it…

1 Like

Ayur (which I just got) also has immortal elixirs. This NFT is super powerful!

8 Likes

Today i was lucky to trade for Ambrosia!
Hopefully this field can help to improve my (physical) health

There aren’t many testimonials in this thread:
Can some of you who are using this field give one?

13 Likes

It’s the ultimate rejuvenation field bro. Improves complexion as well. Overall well-being. This and Philosopher’s Stoneare my favorite vitality and energy fields (although the Stone is MUCH more than just an vitality, energy, and rejuvenation). This is a field to never give up.

19 Likes

Oh, Ambrosia- Soul of the Mercury- how much I love you. :heart:

11 Likes

I just reread all the Ambrosia threads and I gotta say… The forum vibes felt different in the past. Or that’s me evolving.

Whatever the case, ambrosia is still delicious :yum:

7 Likes