Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Help (and other motor neuron conditions)

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or ALS, is a progressive nervous system disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord, causing loss of muscle control.
Doctors usually don’t know why ALS occurs. Some cases are inherited.
ALS often begins with muscle twitching and weakness in a limb, or slurred speech. Eventually, ALS affects control of the muscles needed to move, speak, eat and breathe. While there is no commercially available cure for this fatal disease. This here is programmed to help reverse the conditional, using a few different approaches even with the genetic mutations that cause it.
It may help some cases and may not be universal to all cases, but i hope for a speedy reversal of conditions.

Use 3 - 4 times or gauge your own responses with it

40 Likes

I dont need this but it brought tears to my eyes when I saw this. I hope those who need it find it. Thank you for all you do for humanity @Dreamweaver A cure doesn’t exist, yet you made it possible to heal atleast some people.

Very frustrating for me because I get a lot of patient’s with ALS but I know if I introduce this to most of them they will reject it.

38 Likes

:100: :+1: :+1:

22 Likes

Thank you Dreamweaver for making this!

23 Likes

Wonderful audio, will listen to it, have some nervous system problems and couple years back had some mild brain scarring

16 Likes

As someone with autoimmune and genetic “difficulties” I do hope those in need find this audio.
And if they don’t, may I find them to share them so.

It is my wish and my blessing :bowing_man:

23 Likes

@maTata this will help too!!

15 Likes

Is it safe to use without ALS? I just wanna maintain a healthy functioning nervous system

5 Likes

Theses types of fields including the autism treatment generally don’t have side effects since they target a specific condition.

You could try it I suppose but since you don’t suffer from ALS, I’d like to direct your attention to NGF, BDNF, ISIRB or the sclerosis field.

15 Likes

That dancing moment coming closer and closer :sunglasses::dancer:t2::man_dancing:t2::partying_face:

11 Likes

And we’d be Dancing all day And night!

10 Likes

Wow this is brilliant Sapien! Keep up the amazing work!!
I really hope you can upload the MD limb girdle frequency for dysferlin one day :heart:

4 Likes

Can I use this to improve general health of nervous system? I have migraines and I definitely have scar tissue build up in my CNS.

5 Likes

Now released on Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/amyotrophic-help-48593969

7 Likes

Thank you Captain! This will help a member of my family who suffered lately a lot.

6 Likes

Yes it is safe.

4 Likes

How can I get the youtube fields please help

1 Like

Which fields are you looking for?

1 Like

Sclerosis Help (and other motor neuron conditions)

Thank for your prompt reply

@Rosechalice

1 Like