An Indexed Collection of Posts by _OM

Energy Sensitivity and Improving it

13 Likes

Thank you Urial, we really appreciated your dedication to sharing knowledge with everyone! :pray: :100: :laughing:

11 Likes

You rock @uial!! Thank you for consolidating.

7 Likes

The Star Exercise

15 Likes

Mass meditations

16 Likes

A History of Morphic Fields

26 Likes

@uial is awesome, as always! :grinning:

6 Likes

Oh wow @uial you are such an awesome being!!!
Thank you so much for going through the trouble of capturing and pointing out all the important and vital information that everyone needs to know.
I love and admire your dedication! :heart_eyes: :heart:

7 Likes

@uial are you on Christmas break already? :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Thanks to you for making this topic, really great! :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Wow, thank you so much for all your great work ! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@uial is quintessentially the kind bespectacled Librarian who will point you to your book & accompany you to the Bookshelf while giving you a tidbit about the the author & will have warm nice hands that shake yours in a greeting.

11 Likes

What’s a “Librarian”??

5 Likes

Lol :rofl:
Had the same thought.
Apparently, a mythical, bespectacled species of kindly folk… :joy:

8 Likes

Kind & Librarian are oxymorons? :joy:

3 Likes

Conceptual thinking development tips, and sending concepts to your subconscious

8 Likes

@uial Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to compile these valuable insights for us all. And not just here but in so many other posts. You are a true gem and it is so helpful and much appreciated. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, @Sazza. :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:
It is always a pleasure and honour to be of service to everyone where I can, and to be a small part of this community we are all building together.

13 Likes

@uial What is DL and SLR mentioned in this thread? Between the Advanced Healing and using this plasma and bioactive bach, with torsion would…do you think one is better than the other for healing the physical body? Would they complement each other? Or would I need to invest in the Plasma Protocol to regenerate cartilage? I get so overwhelmed with everything I don’t know what to focus on. Your experience and input is appreciated. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you OM for writing all these posts!

6 Likes