Clear boost on item

Hey!

How do you undo boost on your item? Does curse/spell removal work or what is the best way to do it? :)

1 Like

Hi @Tomat, unfortunately it is not possible.

The boosts become part of the item. It is a bit like the DNA of an item is intrinsically different after a boost.

That is why it is best to consider carefully before boosting an item.

Also, items genuinely do not need boosting at this point given the powerfulness of Dream(Captain_Nemo)'s fields.

Please see the threads below for more information. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Okay. So another question. So does these audio’s boost Dream’s tags permanently?

1 Like

It’s really best to ask the makers of those fields. I don’t know that any of us can tell you for sure what those recordings truly do or how they work, if they work.

If they do, in fact, work according to their titles, then, yes, your tag(s) are boosted permanently and @uial’s answer (and the posts linked therein) is still accurate for your tags. Sorry.

1 Like

I played the orgone accumalator audio from dream seeds while my ipf tag was on the same table as my speaker and it seemed to boost the tag. Be careful playing some of the fields around your tags. I wasn’t able to wear the tag for 2 weeks after this. I am not sure if the tag will be as effective as before.

1 Like

Interesting. I’ve been playing Orgone accumulator a few times everyday since it was released, usually whilst wearing my tags (not IPF) and haven’t had any problems.

Is boosting an aspect of the Orgone Accumulator field? I thought it was more directed towards biological cells, rather than inanimate objects?

1 Like

I was not wearing the tag it was on the same table as the speaker.
I am not sure, but that is the only audio I played and as soon as I noticed the tag on the table I took it off and could not wear it because it was too strong.

I don’t think this is possible.
Perhaps your perception changed and you became more sensitive to it, but playing a field near a tag will not effect the tag’s field… they’re made with that in mind.

8 Likes

No

3 Likes

Oh, I’m not disputing your experience. (How could I? I wasn’t there, right? :wink: ) I’m more wondering, out loud with you, if there might be another explanation for your experience.

For example, if it were me, with my understanding that the Orgone Accumulator seems to be more focused on living cells than on inanimate objects, I might wonder if the Orgone Accumulator field did some work on me (as I had intended) and then it could make sense to me that my physical body might have healed enough that I might have to get accustomed to a new way of interacting with my tag. With this explanation, I might then conclude that my tag is fine (which I would want) and my new, healed self gets to learn once again how to work with my fine tag in the way that I would like.

But that would be me.

2 Likes

It’s possible something else happened. I just know that it started to hurt when I put it back on. It is my favorite tag.

When the tag is on me and I played the Audio loud I did not notice a difference.
It is just once I left it on the table with the audio playing loud is when I noticed the difference.

If you want to boost boost it once and see how it goes. But yea once it’s boosted. No turning back :upside_down_face:

Not as in it does not boost items.

But it does enhances the receptivity of your energy systems therefore the absorption of energy from fields, tags etc

@XspaceX

I have noticed that but its not that it boosted your tag, but you got more receptive to its energy

4 Likes

I see. So stay away from the audio? I got worried because when I put the tag on it felt like someone put a lighter near my heart chakra and took it off immediately. It hurt so bad, so I stopped listening to my audios and removed all tags from under my pillow. I just did like 80 reps of the star exercise for like 2 weeks and then i started using mana circuits after the first week and felt better. I was just worried I had ruined the tag. Coming in for the save again, Luna. Thanks again!

Not at all…
Finally you feel it more :laughing:

Use some energy clearing, chakra audios, mana circuit, star exercise etc. They should help support and make you more “robust”

2 Likes