What does it mean to boost a tag?

Simple question…thanks!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/field-booster-32099078

"Field Booster (for items)

Found this, and decided to put it up here for you guys to use. (its in the pdf attached)

The item with the field you wish to grow should be placed on a printed copy of the sigil, you then you say the keyword to activate it.

Leave the item untouched on the sigil for the duration of the growth which should be one hour.

You can re-use it as much as you want.

It may be possible to grow any kind of psychic or magical item as long as there is a coherent field present on the item."

5 Likes

Please don’t boost anything :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Sage advice. First of all, nice to see folks from Xtrememind here :smiley: The Dale, Dream, Wizard Troika brought back some fond memories (wonder where the “Wizard” is these days?) I had done some experiments in my own amateurish way boosting Dale’s fields, and he had told me not to do that, even back then… And Dream’s fields are a whole new level of not only strength but also finesse and detail. I initially got sucked into the let’s boost and see what happens game too, till some sanity struck me again.

7 Likes

I bought recently Thor redux tag…
How much should I boost it? 1X , 2X? 5X?

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing that @_OM it’s a pleasure to have you here!

3 Likes

:laughing: 20x at least bruh. YOLO! :joy:

10 Likes

Great name for a band.

6 Likes

Dale & Dream present Wizard Troika

2 Likes

15-16x is max. after that the field gets weaker and unstable, atleast for my thor redux.

Sigh. I see my sarcasm was lost.

They don’t need ANY boosting. Even 1X is likely probably too much. 15x is just wasting time, money (especially if it’s on a physical piece), and likely gonna mess with your energy systems for a long time therefore providing NONE of the benefit that was hoped for. …

(This post is for everyone reading along. )

8 Likes

I know it was. If you go to gym do you also lift the same weight like any other? Think about it… At the end the user should know how much he can handle and it’s really not smart at all to tell anyone else what he has to do.

1 Like

Well, i’ll play along… lets use your analogy.

In this instance, pretty sure I’m like the record holder for overloading one’s system with tags, fields, etc and have been experimenting with what’s the max for years…
so I bench press 750 lbs metaphorically speaking. :wink:

Anyone trying to bench press 2000lbs (what you metaphorically are doing in this analogy by boosting) isn’t going to happen. Period. No matter “how unique” their energy systems are.

7 Likes

Fields grow lol…

2 Likes

I know.

Maoshan_Wanderer. Is it safe to listen to another creator’s field booster while caring for Sapien’s tags in your pocket? I am listening to Maitreya’s Field audios because I like the music and also her audio boosters. I heard on this forum that it is not a good idea to boost Sapiens tags.

1 Like

Heya Mark, I cannot comment on that because I have not tried these protocols extensively. Also, it would depend on the nature of the “booster” I suppose. For example, does the other booster claim to boost the field itself, or does it boost the effects of the field by boosting/expanding your energy system (aura) (or by improving hydration, multiplying the number of listened sessions, etc.) so that it can assimilate more and better?

If it is the latter, then it should be ok - so it is important to understand what exactly the booster is claiming to do. In any case, watch out for signs of overload, and always use a grounding audio at the end of the session.

5 Likes

Hey, Thanks a lot for the reply. I really appreciate your wisdom.

3 Likes