Vibration of Creation

Not to sure have for like 1 week but i have been overworking my energy system with to many items + audios so i stopped wearing them since yesterday and i feel way better again the first time listening was extremly nice feeling of euphoria and i exploded into a creative singing session.

14 Likes

The Vibration series rapidly increased my energy sensitivity.

Eg. For a time it felt like certain neighbors of mine had an aura around them, that felt like an unreachable wall. Sensed their negativity from afar and avoided them as much as possible.

Repel Negative Energy ver 2.0 and Vibration of Divine Love helped and I can approach these individuals without a problem.

And certain paranormal websites became off limits. Felt really dirty just scrolling through them, without reading much.

Manifesting specific material gains isn’t working, yet. But I manifest answers to psychic and spiritual questions like crazy.

My ego tried to push me away from Vibration of Transcendence in the last few days, but without much force.

20 Likes

Interesting, what are some of those websites you found dirty?
Energy sensitivity, I’ve noticed too.
Manifestation? It also takes practice and focus.

3 Likes

Don’t remember every site but here is a short list:

• seductionmagicflow
  • xtrememind
  • both 8kun’s paranormal and occult channel

An interesting one was an wikipedia article discussing an obscure pantheon of gods that each were associated with 7 planets of our solar system. Saturn was named the place of the ruling god.

The sigils of each god were placed all over the article and they gave off really weird vibes.

Was browsing through articles on Mithra, Demiurge in Gnosticism or Enki but can’t find the page. Argh

3 Likes

No never used it. Only read a bit about it here in the forum.

1 Like

Yay, it’s story time! Promised I’d tell this story sometime.

It’s funny to see the wheel of time, repeat itself.
I see this forum has become the new, defacto, “xtrememind” again.
So most of you don’t know how xtrememind was during it’s prime.
It was the go-to place for working magick, good, evil, whatever.

Then a guy named Dale came around. (or should I say, people started talking about him on the forum).
And people were getting consistent results - unseen from the finest most expensive Radionics, subliminals, you name it - even xtrememind’s own special blend of experienced magicians.

He was talking about this crazy thing called morphic, psychic fields.

Even claimed he was from a different timeline.

And there were a few of us that started working with Dale.
The sterotypical powerful wizard who was cranky and didn’t suffer fools gladly… let’s call him Mr. BlueSake.
In fact, he was so powerful, his work with Dale inspired a whole new collection of spells from xtrememind that really, really worked, and well.

There was me. who worked mostly with Mr. BlueSake

And there was a quieter one named Dreamweaver.

He started off making energy collection fields that even the most skeptical of cynics couldn’t deny.
(I have an ex that STILL wants to rebuy that original field as she would continually lose the one’s I gave her)
And he grew stronger. Not as strong as Dale, but A- to Dale’s A+.
And he was able to produce fields to make up for the demand Dale couldn’t handle.

And more and more, people were buying Dale’s and Dreamweaver’s fields, because again they gave consistent results unlike many of the “other” magicks out there that gave varying results and were too dependant on the individual’s subconscious makeup.

Somewhere in this time, I requested a “subconscious blocks remover” field to be made. In my memory, Dreamweaver said it couldn’t be done. But now that I think back, i think it was DW telling me what Dale could/couldn’t do. A couple years later, presto! What do we see on the youtube channel?

And then xtrememind rapidly went away. Why? Bad karma? Losing massive customers to Dale/DW more consistent work? Who knows.

And DW was on another forum (that we won’t name) getting stronger and stronger.

And the he started Dreammagick. (here’s where a bigger portion of you meet him) and he was creating NEW, never before seen fields.
And fields you could create yourself!

And he kinda went away for a while. lol. Only DW will know what this means.
And when he “came back” he was different and very very very strong.

The fields he was creating were easily 3x stronger and more noticeable on a conscious level than Dale’s original fields, which again, blew away all the competing majick spells, radionics, subliminals, etc out there.

That was at least 5 years ago.

Since then, all of his work has grown exponentially.
Pretty sure, none of us from back then ever thought he would have a youtube channel (putting it on an audio for mass consumption was a game changer in itself) with treatments for nearly everything imaginable.

What’s the point??

I see alot here are “newer” to the magickal journey who are posting things to help or enhance or quicken results so you’re gonna what to experiment with different modalities and techniques, etc. (and you should)

But at the end of the day, you’re going to learn exactly why all those people on xtrememind over a decade ago were flocking to Dale and now DW’s work.

My only advice would be - Don’t try to “enhance” Sapien’s stuff. Trust me, it’s already 10x+ more powerful than anything else out there -
and it’s already pure.

99.999% of anything else you find is gonna muddy the fields in a non-beneficial way.

I see the multiple stories of people “boosting” his fields more than once.
If you’re on patreon, you’ll see I recommended strongly AGAINST that and nowadays, most of the fields don’t need ANY boosting whatsoever.

The boosting sigil was created back when DW was “only” 1.5x as powerful as Dale’s fields.

Of course, everyone will do exactly as they want. They always do.

But remember this story and why xtrememind is a ghost of it’s former self and DW is around and all the other “stuff” you tried before and why you are here, now, on this forum.

139 Likes

Thank you @_OM! I really appreciate you taking the time and sharing this story. I enjoyed reading it! :pray:

17 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing a bit of Dream / Dale Power lore.

Guess my higher self knew this and protected me from my foolishness. I stopped using / lost every field I boosted more than once lol

12 Likes

How could one remove the results of the boosted fields?

5 Likes

Did he find the spiritual equivalent to the Hyperbolic Time chamber? If so where can one find it? lol

9 Likes

Something like that. And you don’t find it. It finds you.
Like the above warning - TRUST ME you don’t want to play around with it.
I’m just NOW, with the help of VoC, recovering from it’s effects.
That’s 6+ years of not knowing what timeline you are in. NOT fun. Not fun at all.

35 Likes

Just like in my favourite manga/comics “when the time is right it’ll find you” lol. Thanks for the story and I’m glad you’re recovering from whatever that was.

9 Likes

Hi @_OM. I find your post interesting and thanks for sharing with us. Btw, i have no more updates of XM forum member Mr. Green Tea. How is he now? I’ve read in a post that he’s no longer around. I learned a lot from his posts in the forum. Thanks.

1 Like

Yes. We worked on one last major thing and then he was “gone”. :frowning_face: Part of the reason XM quickly started fading away.

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I also learned valuable info from Pleiadian Healer, another member. I have fond memories of that forum, several standout members and I really miss their posts.

2 Likes

@_OM did you go into such a deep meditatinal state that you somehow ended up in a different time line ? Or perhaps your conciousness quantum jumped to a different parallel universe? Man sometimes I feel crazy but it’s comforting to know that all of you guys are into this kind of stuff too. Makes me feel a little less crazy xD

14 Likes

Normies are crazy people… :innocent: :crazy_face:

12 Likes

I’ll DM more but…

Do you have any of the Vibration of __________ fields?
If this is happening to you, I suggest you get one of them.

The “even the parts of you that extend higher into different dimensions as well is effected” part of the field also extends “sideways” or into the “parallel” dimensions aspects of your being as well.
Thus it grounds you in the seemingly primary* collective consciousness and your primary individual consciousness timelines.

*I’m sure many of you here are aware of the Mandela Effect.
To vastly oversimply my understanding of it… That “effect” has been caused by the 3 - 5 main “primary” collective consciousness timelines collapsing into one primary timeline where everyone can experience the exact same thing collectively, for good or ill.

34 Likes

And what happens if you put the pendants on a big powerful orgonite?

Why? What’s the goal?
Are you trying to power up the field?
It doesn’t need “powering up”.
You may need to be more patient.
or
You may need change some beliefs around the issue,
but the field is doing it’s “thing” just fine.

See what Conker wrote.

Pretty much the same here.

Heh. Orgonite doesn’t work how or why people think it does. But there’s a whole “religion” around it (purposely created) so I’m not gonna explain further.

The crystal in the orgonite may take on some of the attributes of the field. It may not.

9 Likes