The History of DW and Dale Redux

Open Letter to Whom It May Concern:

Hey everyone!
Hope you all are having a wonderful day in SM land.

I’m sure most of you have read this already…
If not, give it a nice review, so that you are not lead astray by those who wish to slander or lie to you in order to take your hard-earned money and/or waste your time.

Let me highlight the important part of this post which was written back in July of last year…

Pretty sure, none of us from back then ever thought he would have a youtube channel (putting it on an audio for mass consumption was a game changer in itself) with treatments for nearly everything imaginable.

Here’s the thing guys and gals, as said in the above post, Mao and I have been with DW since the beginning… in fact, we were with DALE from the beginning of XM.

There’s not a field out there that we don’t know about and, in most cases, had a part in the brain child creation of.

So when people claim that they have this or that field from DW or Dale, it’s pretty easy to check our own memories and, at worst, and cross reference with each other if we somhow missed a field being made.

It’s also easy to remember the exact wording of previous fields they made and know if someone’s trying to knock of, or repackage an old field as a “newly created” fresh-from-the-mind-of-a-non-DW-creator who-didn’t-even-know-about-morphic-fields-7-years-ago, as their own “creation”

My point

DW was the only person to create Morphic fields on audio back in the day.
By the time DW was doing that, Dale had pretty much “retired” and left the field creation to DW.

At no point, did Dale ‘secretly’ or ‘publicly’ create an “audio” field of ANY of his creations.

Any one claiming otherwise, is outright lying to you and trying to steal your money with something the NEVER existed. …ever… on any timeline.

Let’s make this perfectly blunt…
They think you are fool and hope that your “greed” to get something that (as said above), even if it DID exist, is easily 10x-50x less powerful than the FREE videos DW puts out now.

They are mocking you!
They think you are so dim as to blatantly lie about something that’s easily refuted…
Heck, they probably even think that because DW avoids getting in these situations
and
your collective “hatred of _OM” will actually cause you to ignore this post.

Don’t let those people mock you and call you stupid in their minds
and then have the nerve to take your money on top of that…

There was not, nor has then ever been, a field by Dale that was put into audio form.

If there had been, I’d certainly be bragging about how I had it… like I do most every other original Dale creations. :wink:

78 Likes

Thank You :white_check_mark: :face_with_monocle:

Negentropic Breeze over here , I need some Plasma Piña coladas

37 Likes

44 Likes

I’m a simply guy
I see OM speak
I trust OM

Brings out the speakers in front of the Mojito to plasmafy it

:tropical_drink:

24 Likes

Thank you for the explanation, Mr. Lovely @_OM.
Your information is so worthwhile. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

well to be honest I was repulsed by You for some time and I don’t really know why :stuck_out_tongue:
I had no Idea it was a ‘‘collective’’ thing tho, I thought You were kinda worshipped here :smiley:
But I am not repulsed anymore and dont really know the reason why I was in the first place.
Don’t think we hate You man, we love You, You are one of us :smiley:

14 Likes

Thank you, as always, for maintaining the integrity here, @_OM! :pray:

On a slightly humorous note, this old post of @_OM’s has been coming to mind recently.

Don’t be like him. :wink:

14 Likes

I really like the energy emanating from that photo

:tropical_drink: :desert_island: :sunny:

11 Likes

Thank you for the information.

3 Likes

Who’s selling DP fields in audio form? This is one I have not yet run across.

1 Like

Well, I recently discovered Sapien Medicine and this forum (which is my favorite place right now - probably will remain so) and I really enjoy learning a little bit of the history behind DW and your activity, you guys (You and the Captain, Maoshan, SammyG, all the other OG) are absolutely awesome, I mean your wisdom and knowledge is on entirely different level.
Thank you for all you are doing for us and for this world.

14 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I should delete this

seems like people dont like to read this thread.

8 Likes

Nooo it was very interesting

8 Likes

well decide amongst yourselves.

It is the truth as I know it anyways

But you know… people take offence and usually have dire needs to put down anyone else.
Regardless of the truth.

and I am trying my best to avoid all situations.

28 Likes

Please do keep it up
It reads like a fairytale and is very fascinating

12 Likes

Yeah please do not delete it

5 Likes

Please keep it. thnx

3 Likes

I vote leave it up.

The ones for whom it was written will read it.

6 Likes

I just got confirmation with Dale,
I will have him write it out explicitly if I need too,
that he didn’t make any fields on audio.

40 Likes