Permanent brain enhancement audio boosts subliminal results?

For anyone that has been using this audio for quite some time, when you would listen to SUBLIMINALS from another channel, do you guys notice that results happen to come in much faster than usual?

4 Likes

Woot! Now, someone’s thinking!
Too bad I already handed out my 50 likes to @Bronyraur earlier today otherwise you would get them!

As I said in the diatribe found here
Sapien’s stuff is 10x+ better than anything out there (and stop boosting his fields)
but you may be the first to realize that it’s better to “boost” other people’s stuff using Sapien’s fields. (completely different mindset and way of looking at this)

So to answer your question directly… “Yes!”
Depending on time restraints, there are quick and longer stacks one could do to boost OTHER subs/meditations/etc.

My recommended “quick” boost for Subs, (Ugh…need to do a long post on using subs one day…lot of junk out there) would be

Superhuman Genius Sub either before or during the subliminal session
Then Brain Enhancement and/or Brain Regeneration afterwards.

14 Likes

interestingly enough I put this to the test a while back by using this to get results with some subliminals to boost them and I think it worked out pretty well.

and higher being, raising my vibration and alternating with angelic vibrations but that was just me experimenting

3 Likes