Course General Discussion

Anyways, this is off topic so this is going to be moved to another thread… Which, I’ll do when I figure out how to move posts and to what thread lol.

14 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing that. As someone who shaped a lot of what I think and do today, its immensely heartening to know he is doing well and is enjoying some well-deserved peace.

14 Likes

THIS! Dale gave me the same “vague” directions and I sucked at it. :rofl: I can create some simple fields but not even 1% close to the complexity or speed that Dream can handle.

11 Likes

How did Dale learn this?? And how did you guys meet Dale?

1 Like

Here’s a general overview of the “history” of the fields…

14 Likes

only tomorrow to finish the crystalization audio, and give it one week for exercices and start second cycle after that week for all the audio with breaks then i’ll see if i use audios individually. i now constantly feel energy around my body especially after the become healer and it amplified after the two listen of crystalization audio.

8 Likes

:+1:

Love the shape of the sound wave :grin:. Was the amplitude and modulation changes causing this design intentional or just happened?

10 Likes

LOL
Intentional

20 Likes

Thought so :+1::grin:

1 Like

Can I still join the course? Is it too late for me to join?

2 Likes

You can join at any time. It’s all recorded.

4 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

my message to the one who gave one star to the course, you must be ignorant that sleep paralysis is main stage before an out of body experience. Sleep paralysis occurs because the astral body is disconnected from the physical body yet still there with the body.

many meditators spend hours, months on meditating to achieve this state, you had the chance to achieve it with the help of energy awakening course in matter of couple of weeks.

by visualizing yourself either rolling out of your body, asking for a guide to pull you up, or sinking into the floor, ground, bed, etc you could astral project.

7 Likes

Hello!
I am talking in general about all the fields, somewhere ive read that i can lower the volume down to 0 and it still works? is this correct?, like if i dont enjoy the music but want the effects could i lower the volume down to 0, also the ancient arts energetic alchemy is it possible to lower the volume on youtube down to 0 aswell? thanks alot,
take care many thanks

@_OM [quote="_OM, post:127, topic:3844, full:true"]

yes. Vibes of Transcendence also has ego dissolution field
but I can’t listen to it because of the energy warnings :sob:

Ha! I’m not going 25 days without my Vibes. I’ll fit it in once I calibrate where I’m at energetically with this course. :smiling_imp:

[/quote]
I have the course as well but I wasn’t willing to not play the vibration series for more then 2 days so now I’m not sure when I’ll get To do the course cause I don’t want to be without my vibes :sweat_smile::broken_heart:

4 Likes

It goes by really fast. I just started round 2 last night. At the beginning i didn’t want to stop the vibes series or my normal playlist, but i did and it was well worth doing so. I’ll be restarting using vibes now along with the course audios. 25 days seems like a long time but it does go fast!

8 Likes

I will start round 2 as well. As Sammy pointed out, this round should be shorter as we do not need to repeat the last two Attunement audios.

7 Likes

Started round 2 too! I think I’ll do the crystalization attunement again though cause I dont feel much comparing it to the healing one :thinking:

5 Likes