Radionic machine

Guys, who has a radionic device? Should you consider buying? What significant results did you have from using?

1 Like

:point_up_2:

5 Likes

@SorcerySupreme has one radionic app for free which work good.

3 Likes

That was a good read, thank you. A bit of historical context definitely helps me to understand your perspective more, even if I still disagree on a few points.

2 Likes

@SorcerySupreme did you really?
Please link

2 Likes

https://sorcerysupreme.com/digital-magnetron-broadcaster/

Currently free pre-alpha for desktop browser use.

Mobile compatibility, integrated servitors, witness/sigil/mandala database, and presets are planned, along with other features.

The “Elite” version will be around $10/mo when available. I intend to keep up the free version. What updates (if any) it receives I have not yet decided.

Note that you can use a simple QR code generator to encode text.

2 Likes

Is there an explanation somewhere on how to use that site? I’m not seeing anything on that page, and nothing in the FAQ either. Is there a blog post somewhere maybe?

1 Like

Thank you very much. Can you please tell how should one use it? Thanks again.

In theory it should work with sapien cards right?
Maybe here is a potential solution for @Samurai for lucid dreaming :smiley:. You could use lucid dream card whole night.

There is nothing yet. Hence why it isn’t posted publicly. In general the pattern boosts power and serves somewhat as a base servitor. If you click on the outside ring you can select images to broadcasts. Leave as is for a Metatron/Reiki infused local broadcast, or use a center image to broadcast energies to a target.

Use Gallifreyan or QR codes to easily generate images that are essentially sigils using names, intents, places, etc.

It’s super pre-alpha, especially feature wise. But fully functional.

See other reply. Better instructions coming… Soon?

1 Like

I have one running at home right now with multiple Sapien cards on me. The difference is noticeable.

I just did the same with Sapien’s mandalas from Instagram, plus the Shield of Light mandala from Programmed Intention, works very well. Thank you!

4 Likes

Count me for full version! Will it cost 10 for lifetime or every month 10 ? I already got good result with this free version can’t imagine how full is gonna work.

1 Like

It’s going to be about $10/mo.

I am glad to hear the free version is already working for you.

So, I’ve been using this fairly regularly, really enjoy it. Today, I tried a new test, and wondered what would happen if I used an mp3 instead of an image. I used two different mp3s from Programmed Intention, and felt an interesting energy each time, felt different than the images, not sure how to describe it. I specifically used PI because all of their audios also exist as mandalas, so I wondered if it’d still work.

Anyone else tried a similar experiment?

1 Like

It currently loads it as an IMG tag. From a quantum linking perspective, it should work flawlessly, even if it doesn’t display on the page.

Yeah, there was no image spinning, but it was still a noticeable difference in the energy. Interesting.

Im annoying i know :joy:, but when full version will be avilable? I think people don’t understand how useful this can be. Will it come till new year?

It is indeed, I can feel the pressure around my head building up really quick.

May I ask, how this version or the Elite compares with your Magnetron Star Blaster?