Alien Intercession

:slight_smile: He’s indeed a “fallen” guru. Even he will even tell you that.
His original teachings from before he fell are still valid/useful.

2 Likes

I think they just wanted me to look into his teachings again. Have a feeling there are one or two gold nuggets in his writings, which I need right now to grow.

As I said in the post. I struggle with staying in the moment and constantly let my thoughts run the show.

He just never made a huge impact on me. Tried to read one of his books in the early 2010 and then saw an interview with him around 2017. The only thing I’m associating with him is underwhelming.

1 Like

Meaning he "fell’ in consciousness

Oh, around the time he was being paraded around on Oprah and becoming internationally famous.

He’s talked about it back then…and why you don’t hear from him much.
At least, he was wise enough to see that he had fallen and step out of the limelight.
Most fallen gurus keep on teaching, secretly knowing something’s “off” but too prideful to admit it or realize their loss of consciousness.

9 Likes

Hi guys, this thread is my favorite, so much knowledge is being shared. I have a question, now that we are talking about “gurus”
What do you think about Tom Kenyon the one who channels Hathors?
I knew about him for a long while, but never paid attention until recently cuz I was researching about timelines and stumbled upon this article, what do you guys think?

https://tomkenyon.com/jumping-time-lines

1 Like

Great article, thank you for sharing this.

I really love these lines:

Any thought form, no matter how dressed up in sacred garb or political correctness that would limit your sovereign will to choose or your capacity to feel should be avoided. This is a vital necessity for those of you who wish to survive this passage spiritually intact.

And the whole jumping timeline discussion reminded me of @Nabs101 post:

in the upcoming years is there I feel to be earth timeline splitting where positive oriented will split from negative oriented so if you are positive oriented, in your timeline

5 Likes

Oh and I think that the livestream and the vibration series themselves promote the shift into a more positive timeline for everyone.

Here is what @_OM once wrote about the vibration series:

The “ even the parts of you that extend higher into different dimensions as well is effected ” part of the field also extends “sideways” or into the “parallel” dimensions aspects of your being as well.
Thus it grounds you in the seemingly primary* collective consciousness and your primary individual consciousness timelines.

I’m just not so sure about the jumping timelines thing. What’s described in the article sounds more like a manifestation technique. Additionally @Samurai and @_OM shared some not so enjoyable stories about timeline exchanges.

6 Likes

Thank you for your feedback Yes it definitely sounds like manifestation technique)) I have read what OM said about timelines and I know it could be dangerous but still fascinating to me
Like jumping from one collective timeline to another, because they all exist and they do merge too from what I understood

3 Likes

It’s on Audible now. Does anyone have some time to kill? Does anyone have 24 hours to kill?

Not complaining about the time. David if you’re out there reading this. I’m very excited about this new work. Thank you for putting this much time into recording it.

7 Likes

How’s it going guys? Anything new? Since I asked them to make the connection and stuff I’ve been getting pressure on my forehead at random times of the day, sometimes it even gets overwhelming lol. Also some days ago I’ve told them they have the free will to help me however they want… the pressure has been getting stronger, have been playing the audio each day but no new experiences yet

9 Likes

Yesterday I heard them ring into my left ear and right ear for yes and no questions

I was like “do the other side If it’s really you”

Then my other ear rang as if some one played a tone into my ear rather loudly

And it was that moment that I was like ohhhh… shit… lol

I was asking for some help with something but they said they couldn’t help me, I regret not asking more questions

11 Likes

Because of higher self/its not your path or they literally couldnt?

2 Likes

I really don’t know bro I was asking for help with that problem I’ve been having that I told you about

I should’ve asked that question though

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHpM-KqwqSs

1 Like

Well, sort of. I wouldn’t say “learned the skill” for myself (who knows, though…) but wearing/being close to the mandala version at night -> ->-> canonic dreams.

1 Like

Should rename this thread “What do you guys wanna argue about now?”

The fortune cookie I received today:

“Do not underestimate yourself. Human beings have unlimited potential”

Human beings? Yesterday I listened to Alien Intercession and asked them for help.

Could it be? :alien: :innocent: :alien: :innocent:

:open_mouth:

14 Likes

Is there currently any civilizations in our world, living under the ocean surface or sea surface?

2 Likes

There are Fifth Dimensional cities within the earth, housing various ET races. You can look up Agartha if you’d like to know more about that.

1 Like

We already know about Agartha…
https://youtu.be/OKODPJsMryk
But I asked about specific Civilizations in the ocean…

1 Like

I received healing. For myself n my dad. I play it on loop everynight for at least 30 mins and ask for protection and have received it.

17 Likes