Alien Intercession

Sure you’re not having dreams about your kundalini?
The Kundalini is often described as a “serpent” and get it’s power from your raw sexual energies…

6 Likes

Hmm I would even consider it if it was not for those implanted dreams that resemble Hollywood movies (which I have not been watching for a long time). I feel like I am being deceived somehow, because I am desperately drawn to them in dream.
You know, like those near death experiences with inviting light that people follow, only to get recycled in the reincarnation prison system.
Are you having similar dreams? My nightmares started together with the “awakening process” two years ago. Honestly, i spent a lot of time on spiritual guides, remote viewing and less on personal awarness and discernment.

Meh, this recently “discovered” theory feels like a psy-op thru and thru.

Everyone reincarnates, some “where”, some “time”, always.

No, but first intuition tells me that. like 99.99% dreams, they come from your Higher Self.
The symbolism was obvious (to me)

5 Likes

yeah this “belief” just seems really limiting and fear-based. there are other books and sources i’ve personally read with their own interpretation of whatever light people are experiencing. i’d say believe what feels better for you.

3 Likes

I think you possibly misunderstood me. This is not a recently discovered theory. It depends on what is awarness to you. To me it is to stay aware and detached from either light or dark. It is acknowledged among the seeking community that we should not fear the dark. Well I ain’t buying into the “external” light either aka illusion.
If not detached, you end up being a ping pong ball between the two polarities.
But I agree that there is nothing to fear. With fear we already lost :smiley:
I have to work on the awarness in sleep so I will be able to confront these visions and beings by happily ignoring them

Fear based maybe, depends on how you put it :) what do you do during meditation when a beautiful vision comes in? Do you give in or you detach?
For example, according to the Tibetan book of the Dead this awarness exercise continues and there is nothing to fear actually. The only danger is to give into the illusions :smiley:
But thank you for your point of view, it will certainly encourage me not to give into any fear :blush:

i may not be understanding this. i would choose to give in to a beautiful vision as ‘beauty’ is important to me. what would that mean?

what do you mean by awareness exercise? do you mean our conscious awareness? i
am not familiar.

yes i agree fear shouldn’t be given into.

1 Like

oh i just read this part now. i am sort of understanding, but i really like your way of thinking if you could elaborate more!

1 Like

If you feel like you’re being attacked by negative entities and you’re not feeling successful dealing with it yourself, then use the Angel Intercession audios to easily reach out for help. That’s what they do.

Agreed, the entire thought is wrapped up in layers of darkness and distortion.

Let it go @Tesla, it’s only causing you confusion and pain. I would also suggest you spend some time re-thinking your position of detachment = neutrality, if I’m interpreting your position correctly.

1 Like

I’ve been feeling the same: lost, emotional, hard to keep up with daily “normal” things. Also bad luck lately, which makes me even more emotional.

What has helped me a ton is Unconditional Love. I use the crystallization attunement, which has Unconditional Love as an amazing extra, when I’m meditating and focus on my whole body and man… it’s been just what I need. Try it.

6 Likes

I am glad that you appreciate and I will be happy to explain my experience. :) Basically, I intend the awarness as objective observation. When you meditate, you slowly learn not to give into any vision or thought even if it is beautiful. Same with negative visions and scary visions. In this way you get discernment and knowledge.
This is also a gnostic principle, similar to the hermetic principle of duality or yin and yang, however you want to call it. It is common to many ancient traditions.
I do believe in light, just not in the external light that might deceive. For example, there is this theory of a future psy op called project Blue beam. Beautiful star ships will land and invite people in. Now this might never even happen and it is just.a conspiracy theory, but would you follow the light? :)

1 Like

No I am not affected by that :) it was just an example anyway. The real deal for me are these Shape-shifting alien beings (not all aliens are positive) that mess up with my sacral chakra and I wake up in pain (my internal corresponding organs hurt). And I can’t be positive about that since it happens in dreams, I can’t control it. So I wanted to know if anyone else has been having these dreams and could share their experience or if there is anyone who can keep awarness in their dreams regularly

You mean in dreams? I will definitely meditate on unconditional love more! It sounds like a good idea :smiley:

This is you saying it doesn’t affect you.

This is you explaining how it’s affecting you.

When you buy into their lies, you open yourself up to their influence. Flush their junk out of your system, brother. Then, you can be free.

100% sure that’s what’s happening here, @Tesla. I have unfortunate experience with reptilians. This is not it. If they are tainting your consciousness, that is another thing.

2 Likes

Interesting! Can you elaborate on “trapped souls from Maldek”?

1. Does it mean that there was a civilization living on Maldek, which was destroyed and it was reincarnated on Earth as us, humans? Are our souls Maldekian - if you can word it like that even?
  2. Do other living beings on Earth besides humans and other ET-s not have souls?
  3. Do gingers have souls?

Nah, I don’t really see/remember dreams.

interesting and thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Sorcery, thanks for your experience. Would you tell us more? I would like to know more. I did not write everything here explicitly. In summary, I am abused physically by these beings in Astral plane and the pain persists after I wake up. It has been going on for months. I always ignored it (that is usually the best way of dealing with weird entities as they crave attention) but it did not help. And people telling me I am fear based or negative do not help either. I am not scared, I just want to get rid of them.
I gotta say that I listened to dr7 nano bots and I slept well tonight. There is a kind user here who dm’d me and helped. I hope it will last.
You can dm me if you are not comfortable talking in “public” here.

I don’t mind talking in public, but I have limited time and too many things this afternoon to put together a full and proper reckoning of this long journey.

Snakes are signs of kundalini awakening, not reptilians in the Icke sense. They may also indicate contact with certain entities such as Andromalus, Lucifer, or Quetzlcoatl. Like other energetic/spiritual callings, if you do not answer them, they will continue to call to you - in less and less pleasant ways.

Everything is mirrored within. As above, so below. As within, so without. As the universe, so the soul.

A Metatron’s Cube full of light energy can always be brought down from your Soul Star Chakra through your body to your heart chakra and out your arms, where it is reassembled (there will be a CW and CCW spinning version, the final “real” one moves in both directions simultaneously) and offered with love to any entity you are likely to encounter.

If you meet a reptilian alien you will know. There are a lot of astral bugs, and most of them are reflections of your own subconscious.

I suggest the salt cleanse (and leave salt out in the four corners of the room you are sleeping in) to absorb negativity, not only outside, but from yourself, and drawing this symbol on yourself with your finger whenever you feel you need it. You can also draw it on paper and charge water on it.

Note that lines 4 and 5 should be drawn at about a slight angle. I am not yet prepared to share further information about the symbol, and this is basically the first time it has been shared, so use at your own risk. I believe it should be deployed wherever reptilian activity is suspected. The effects so far have been significant and far-reaching. You may notice some similarities to other Reiki symbols from branch-off traditions, and although it is not sourced from any of them, some of the energy and purposes of similar symbols may be shared - or not.

10 Likes

Also, what’s happening on the astral is that you are ignoring certain needs your physical/energy body has. Meet them and they will stop manifesting in your dreams.

5 Likes