Alien Intercession

Hi guys, this thread is my favorite, so much knowledge is being shared. I have a question, now that we are talking about “gurus”
What do you think about Tom Kenyon the one who channels Hathors?
I knew about him for a long while, but never paid attention until recently cuz I was researching about timelines and stumbled upon this article, what do you guys think?

https://tomkenyon.com/jumping-time-lines

1 Like

Great article, thank you for sharing this.

I really love these lines:

Any thought form, no matter how dressed up in sacred garb or political correctness that would limit your sovereign will to choose or your capacity to feel should be avoided. This is a vital necessity for those of you who wish to survive this passage spiritually intact.

And the whole jumping timeline discussion reminded me of @Nabs101 post:

in the upcoming years is there I feel to be earth timeline splitting where positive oriented will split from negative oriented so if you are positive oriented, in your timeline

5 Likes

Oh and I think that the livestream and the vibration series themselves promote the shift into a more positive timeline for everyone.

Here is what @_OM once wrote about the vibration series:

The “ even the parts of you that extend higher into different dimensions as well is effected ” part of the field also extends “sideways” or into the “parallel” dimensions aspects of your being as well.
Thus it grounds you in the seemingly primary* collective consciousness and your primary individual consciousness timelines.

I’m just not so sure about the jumping timelines thing. What’s described in the article sounds more like a manifestation technique. Additionally @Samurai and @_OM shared some not so enjoyable stories about timeline exchanges.

6 Likes

Thank you for your feedback Yes it definitely sounds like manifestation technique)) I have read what OM said about timelines and I know it could be dangerous but still fascinating to me
Like jumping from one collective timeline to another, because they all exist and they do merge too from what I understood

3 Likes

It’s on Audible now. Does anyone have some time to kill? Does anyone have 24 hours to kill?

Not complaining about the time. David if you’re out there reading this. I’m very excited about this new work. Thank you for putting this much time into recording it.

7 Likes

How’s it going guys? Anything new? Since I asked them to make the connection and stuff I’ve been getting pressure on my forehead at random times of the day, sometimes it even gets overwhelming lol. Also some days ago I’ve told them they have the free will to help me however they want… the pressure has been getting stronger, have been playing the audio each day but no new experiences yet

9 Likes

Yesterday I heard them ring into my left ear and right ear for yes and no questions

I was like “do the other side If it’s really you”

Then my other ear rang as if some one played a tone into my ear rather loudly

And it was that moment that I was like ohhhh… shit… lol

I was asking for some help with something but they said they couldn’t help me, I regret not asking more questions

11 Likes

Because of higher self/its not your path or they literally couldnt?

2 Likes

I really don’t know bro I was asking for help with that problem I’ve been having that I told you about

I should’ve asked that question though

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHpM-KqwqSs

1 Like

Well, sort of. I wouldn’t say “learned the skill” for myself (who knows, though…) but wearing/being close to the mandala version at night -> ->-> canonic dreams.

1 Like

Should rename this thread “What do you guys wanna argue about now?”

The fortune cookie I received today:

“Do not underestimate yourself. Human beings have unlimited potential”

Human beings? Yesterday I listened to Alien Intercession and asked them for help.

Could it be? :alien: :innocent: :alien: :innocent:

:open_mouth:

14 Likes

Is there currently any civilizations in our world, living under the ocean surface or sea surface?

2 Likes

There are Fifth Dimensional cities within the earth, housing various ET races. You can look up Agartha if you’d like to know more about that.

1 Like

We already know about Agartha…
https://youtu.be/OKODPJsMryk
But I asked about specific Civilizations in the ocean…

1 Like

I received healing. For myself n my dad. I play it on loop everynight for at least 30 mins and ask for protection and have received it.

17 Likes

There are ongoing researches and some available articles on the web that I won’t post, since I don’t really trust most of official/mainstream researches anymore.

But the speculations about some particular sea creatures/species being the companions/vehicles of current aquatic civilizations sound more than plausible.

Maybe we just have to look for additional portals hidden inside those we already have here :)

2 Likes

I didn’t watch your video, 'cause the whole thumbnail definitely screams clickbait. But, going off the description, I’ll say this:

As humans, we all have DNA from ALL of the star races. This was done on purpose with a spiritual intention in mind. Story goes like this:

Many of the star races were at war with each other for eons. This wasn’t so much like the war we experience on earth, the physical killing type of war, although there was some of that. Mostly, it was an ideological and energetic war centered around a profound disagreement on how enlightenment/ascension should play out.

Should it be an external path, where the strong ascend through domination and subjugation of the weak, or should it be an internal path, where one journeys within the self to find the God within? Neither side could prove the other wrong, but also due to the war, the universe was left in a lasting state of division and conflict.

So, man was infused with the genetics of all of the star races as a test. The purpose was to see if mankind could find a way to bring balance and unity to the conflicts within their own DNA, and if so, teach the rest of the universe how to adjust so that the war could end. Both sides agreed to this.

This is part of the reason why we have such a dynamic planet, with enlightened master yogis in the same countries as tyrannical despots who enslave their populations. We’re all trying to work though one of the biggest problems the universe is facing, and most don’t even know it.

When we play audios like Alien Intercession and reach out for help, why are they so eager to help us? This whole dynamic plays a role in their willingness, because partly, by helping us, they also help themselves. This isn’t selfishness, it’s more of an understanding of unity and how to best reach the desired goal of universal unity and peace.

Also, some races are in pretty high spiritual places, and love gives, that’s just what it does. :smiley:

14 Likes

This field is awesome, but I would not overuse these intercession fields, unless you already mastered the hermetic wisdom 24/7 (you are beyond the duality).
I am being harassed by the Shape-shifting dracos and greys often at night (I never listened to this field by the way) . They are losing in the physical earth dimension, being wiped out from the underground, so they step up the game on Astral level. Currently, I am trying to master the awarness in sleep, because that is the only way to detach from them.

I have some clearly implanted dreams that are a beautiful deception and dreams of shape shifting serpents (most of them are vivid, but not lucid so I could detach and just observe) . They constantly attack my sacral chakra. Anyone else with this problem? I specify again that all this does not have anything to do with sapien’s field.